Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

The left has taken over the Politics and Current Event Board

Posters...321, TX, John258, runner50, Mandm, oldscout66 and others on the left have taken over the P & C board and show they will do anyting to get others that do not agree with them off.

 

They own it...pushy people seem to get their way....attack, attack, bait, bait, iinsult, insult, make snide reamrk whatever they can do.  It seem to work as many have left the P & C board. 

2,000 Views
330
Report
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Honored Social Butterfly


@corb0503 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
What Obama said was that it was Congress job to approve his budget and that he would not discuss it unless they FIRST approved what he wanted. That's not negotiating.
__________________________________________________

Yes, Obama said he would not negotiate...and he wonders why things do not get done.

Why should Obama negotiate?  They wanted him to surrender, not compromise.


Because the president cannot make laws, cannot fund his agenda, cannot do anything without Congress.  Because every president before Obama understood that and negotiated and compromised to move the country forward.  Because he's the president, not the king.  And by the way, YOU don't know if they wanted him to "surrender" or what they wanted him to do.  You don't know because the only way to find out is to negotiate and King Obama thought he was better than every past president and that he shouldn't have to do that. 


If somebody following the news cannot determine what one party expects why do you claim to know exactly what Obama should have done?

View solution in original post

1,304 Views
60
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@Snoopy48 wrote:

Best just to leave him alone for now.  Dealing with him is just feeding his ego.  He's already showed his character.

Recognized Social Butterfly


@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

Best just to leave him alone for now.  Dealing with him is just feeding his ego.  He's already showed his character.


Do what you want.  I've had enough of the attacks and nothing is going to change from here on.  And ypou obviousluy have no character.

0 Kudos
499 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@corb0503 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

corb0503 wrote, " it was actually Obama and the democrats who shut down the government"

 

I'm not sure what planet corb0503 lives on but it certainly appears as if it may not be earth. How in the world he can claim President Obama and the Dems shut down the government is mind boggling. 

 

Even the ultra conservative Wall St. Journal, owned by Rupert Murdoch of Fox News fame, chastized the Tea Party in a blistering editiorial for shutting down the government. 

 

Members of the Tea Party in the house cheered when it was announced they succeeded in shutting down the US Government. 

 

I could go on and on but you get the point. It's obvious corb0503 is not the least bit interested in FACTS and the TRUTH when it comes to our government.


I do get the point.  The point is that YOU are not interested in FACTS and TRUTH.  But I'll give you some anyway.

 

First, you apparently don’t understand a whole lot about shutdowns other than the democrat’s party line, (a great example of good PR but little else) so I’ll provide a little education.

 

For the record, a “shutdown”  occurs when Congress fails to pass a bill funding the government.  (That’s the name that was given to the procedure in the bill that created it that the President is suppose to follow, but the entire government is never shutdown.)  There were no shutdowns prior to 1974.  The Budget Act of 1974 changed that.  Democrats controlled both houses when that act was passed, but there was a Republican President.  The Act was designed to shift power from the President to the Congress and the Democrats made no bones about that being their intention.  They came right out and said they wanted more control over the President.

 

Fact number 1:  NO SHUTDOWN COULD EVER HAVE HAPPENED IF THE DEMOCRATS HAD NOT PASSED A LAW TO WREST CONTROL FROM THE PRESIDENT.

 

 Since the Act was passed, Congress has failed to pass a bill funding the government 18 times.  During those 18 times:

 

The President was a Republican 10 time and a Democrat 8 times.

 

Republicans and Democrats controlled the Senate 9 times each

 

The House, where, according to the Constitution, the funding bill must originate, was controlled by Republicans 3 times; Democrats 15 times.

 

The first 15 times a shutdown happened, the Democrats controlled the House and used it as a tool to force negotiations with the President

 

Fact number 2:  THE DEMOCRATS PASSED A LAW AND USED IT AGAINST THE PRESIDENT 15 TIMES BUT AS SOON AS THE REPUBLICANS USED THE DEMOCRAT’S LAW, THE DEMOCRATS IMMEDIATELY CRIED FOUL.

 

Typical liberal behavior.  What’s really hilarious is that there were 5 shutdowns when there was a Democrat President and Democrats controlled both houses.  Three of those instances occurred because the Democrats couldn’t agree among themselves on whether or not their party should support a woman’s right to abortion.  In those five cases, the Democrats used temporary funding to keep some agencies running and negotiated a final agreement.

 

Fact number 3:  THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THE REPUBLICANS DID IN THE LAST SHUTDOWN AND HAARY REID REFUSED TO LET THE TEMPORARY FUNDING GO TO THE FLOOR OF THE SENATE FOR A VOTE.

 

Fact number 4:  IN EVERY SINGLE SHUTDOWN, CONGRESS DEMANDED SOMETHING AND THE PRESIDENT INITIALLY REFUSED.  IN EVERY SINGLE SHUTDOWN, A SETTLEMENT WAS REACHED VIA COMPROMISE.  IN THE LAST SHUTDOWN, OBAMA REFUSED TO COMPROMISE.  NOW WE ALL KNOW THERE IS NO WAY HE WOULD DO ANYTHING TO HURT HIS SIGNATURE LEGISLATION.  (Besides, it will take care of itself.)  BUT INSTEAD OF OFFERING ANYTHING, INSTEAD OF DOING ANYTHING, INSTEAD LEADING LIKE EVERY OTHER PRESIDENT BEFORE HIM DID, HE SAID HE WOULDN’T EVEN DISCUSS A COMPROMISE.

 

As I previously said, the Democrats did a great PR job.  The Republicans took a hit due to the PR job and could learn a lot from that.  Be that as it may, you may think, “It's obvious corb0503 is not the least bit interested in FACTS and the TRUTH when it comes to our government.”  .  But those ARE the facts.  Now if you really think you have some facts of your own, not something somebody printed or said based upon PR, but real facts, lets hear them.


What does this have to do with the subject on this thread. Get back on subject, and start a new thread for what ever you are talking about, and why.

Recognized Social Butterfly


@john258 wrote:

@corb0503 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

corb0503 wrote, " it was actually Obama and the democrats who shut down the government"

 

I'm not sure what planet corb0503 lives on but it certainly appears as if it may not be earth. How in the world he can claim President Obama and the Dems shut down the government is mind boggling. 

 

Even the ultra conservative Wall St. Journal, owned by Rupert Murdoch of Fox News fame, chastized the Tea Party in a blistering editiorial for shutting down the government. 

 

Members of the Tea Party in the house cheered when it was announced they succeeded in shutting down the US Government. 

 

I could go on and on but you get the point. It's obvious corb0503 is not the least bit interested in FACTS and the TRUTH when it comes to our government.


I do get the point.  The point is that YOU are not interested in FACTS and TRUTH.  But I'll give you some anyway.

 

First, you apparently don’t understand a whole lot about shutdowns other than the democrat’s party line, (a great example of good PR but little else) so I’ll provide a little education.

 

For the record, a “shutdown”  occurs when Congress fails to pass a bill funding the government.  (That’s the name that was given to the procedure in the bill that created it that the President is suppose to follow, but the entire government is never shutdown.)  There were no shutdowns prior to 1974.  The Budget Act of 1974 changed that.  Democrats controlled both houses when that act was passed, but there was a Republican President.  The Act was designed to shift power from the President to the Congress and the Democrats made no bones about that being their intention.  They came right out and said they wanted more control over the President.

 

Fact number 1:  NO SHUTDOWN COULD EVER HAVE HAPPENED IF THE DEMOCRATS HAD NOT PASSED A LAW TO WREST CONTROL FROM THE PRESIDENT.

 

 Since the Act was passed, Congress has failed to pass a bill funding the government 18 times.  During those 18 times:

 

The President was a Republican 10 time and a Democrat 8 times.

 

Republicans and Democrats controlled the Senate 9 times each

 

The House, where, according to the Constitution, the funding bill must originate, was controlled by Republicans 3 times; Democrats 15 times.

 

The first 15 times a shutdown happened, the Democrats controlled the House and used it as a tool to force negotiations with the President

 

Fact number 2:  THE DEMOCRATS PASSED A LAW AND USED IT AGAINST THE PRESIDENT 15 TIMES BUT AS SOON AS THE REPUBLICANS USED THE DEMOCRAT’S LAW, THE DEMOCRATS IMMEDIATELY CRIED FOUL.

 

Typical liberal behavior.  What’s really hilarious is that there were 5 shutdowns when there was a Democrat President and Democrats controlled both houses.  Three of those instances occurred because the Democrats couldn’t agree among themselves on whether or not their party should support a woman’s right to abortion.  In those five cases, the Democrats used temporary funding to keep some agencies running and negotiated a final agreement.

 

Fact number 3:  THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THE REPUBLICANS DID IN THE LAST SHUTDOWN AND HAARY REID REFUSED TO LET THE TEMPORARY FUNDING GO TO THE FLOOR OF THE SENATE FOR A VOTE.

 

Fact number 4:  IN EVERY SINGLE SHUTDOWN, CONGRESS DEMANDED SOMETHING AND THE PRESIDENT INITIALLY REFUSED.  IN EVERY SINGLE SHUTDOWN, A SETTLEMENT WAS REACHED VIA COMPROMISE.  IN THE LAST SHUTDOWN, OBAMA REFUSED TO COMPROMISE.  NOW WE ALL KNOW THERE IS NO WAY HE WOULD DO ANYTHING TO HURT HIS SIGNATURE LEGISLATION.  (Besides, it will take care of itself.)  BUT INSTEAD OF OFFERING ANYTHING, INSTEAD OF DOING ANYTHING, INSTEAD LEADING LIKE EVERY OTHER PRESIDENT BEFORE HIM DID, HE SAID HE WOULDN’T EVEN DISCUSS A COMPROMISE.

 

As I previously said, the Democrats did a great PR job.  The Republicans took a hit due to the PR job and could learn a lot from that.  Be that as it may, you may think, “It's obvious corb0503 is not the least bit interested in FACTS and the TRUTH when it comes to our government.”  .  But those ARE the facts.  Now if you really think you have some facts of your own, not something somebody printed or said based upon PR, but real facts, lets hear them.


What does this have to do with the subject on this thread. Get back on subject, and start a new thread for what ever you are talking about, and why.


I responded to the topic and then to a comment about my response.  What did you do?  Same old nonsense.  All I can say is keep up the good work.  I'm hoping you can top your post in which you said you're not bound by the facts because you read the Phillie newspaper and everybody else should automatically know what you read.  I can't begin to explain the kick I got out of that one, but I'm sure you'll top it one of these days.

0 Kudos
420 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Ya gotta love corb0503 who has a way of twisting reality to fit into his or her liberal view of the world.We don't need his/her analysis of American political history, all we need is common sense and a certain level of intelligence. 

 

The Tea Party's announced goal and strategy was to shut down the federal government if their demands weren't met. As mentioned in my previous post, they cheered when they learned their strategy was successful. 

 

Common sense tells us if the Tea Party didn't make shutting down the government one of their major goals, despite all of the events listed by corb0503 in his/her post, the government shut down crisis would have never happened. That was a conscious decision by the Tea Party to take that action and they should be held accountable for their choices.

 

Just like a left wing liberal, Corb0503 wants to shift blame and accountability away from the people who devised the strategy and implemented the plan to shut down our government. 

 

 

0 Kudos
908 Views
13
Report
Recognized Social Butterfly


@CriticalThinking wrote:

Ya gotta love corb0503 who has a way of twisting reality to fit into his or her liberal view of the world.We don't need his/her analysis of American political history, all we need is common sense and a certain level of intelligence. 

 

The Tea Party's announced goal and strategy was to shut down the federal government if their demands weren't met. As mentioned in my previous post, they cheered when they learned their strategy was successful. 

 

Common sense tells us if the Tea Party didn't make shutting down the government one of their major goals, despite all of the events listed by corb0503 in his/her post, the government shut down crisis would have never happened. That was a conscious decision by the Tea Party to take that action and they should be held accountable for their choices.

 

Just like a left wing liberal, Corb0503 wants to shift blame and accountability away from the people who devised the strategy and implemented the plan to shut down our government. 

 

 


By the way, obviously you don't even know what a left wing liberal is.  Oh well, you have to have "common sense and a certain level of intelligence" before you can use it. 

0 Kudos
782 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

I'd like to thank Corb0503 for proving my point with his/her last post because he/she refuses to hold the Tea Party accountable for their actions, which is exactly what a left wing liberal would do.

0 Kudos
713 Views
0
Report
Recognized Social Butterfly


@CriticalThinking wrote:

Ya gotta love corb0503 who has a way of twisting reality to fit into his or her liberal view of the world.We don't need his/her analysis of American political history, all we need is common sense and a certain level of intelligence. 

 

The Tea Party's announced goal and strategy was to shut down the federal government if their demands weren't met. As mentioned in my previous post, they cheered when they learned their strategy was successful. 

 

Common sense tells us if the Tea Party didn't make shutting down the government one of their major goals, despite all of the events listed by corb0503 in his/her post, the government shut down crisis would have never happened. That was a conscious decision by the Tea Party to take that action and they should be held accountable for their choices.

 

Just like a left wing liberal, Corb0503 wants to shift blame and accountability away from the people who devised the strategy and implemented the plan to shut down our government. 

 

 


I posted some FACTS and said, "Now if you really think you have some facts of your own, not something somebody printed or said based upon PR, but real facts, lets hear them."  And the answer is.......ta ta!  Obviously, as usual, no facts.

 

As I said in my first post in this thread, "Liberal democrats really have NOTHING they can use in the way of facts to make a case, so they just make snide remarks and spout the same old nonsensical rhetoric over and over and over and over...."

 

Thank you for proving my point.

0 Kudos
793 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

The Tea Party's announced goal and strategy was to shut down the federal government if their demands weren't met

O.K. - and the Senate and the White House said that they would not accept the House budget. And, the government shut down. 

 

So - who shut the government down? It's silly to say the Tea Party. They have influence but haven't the power. That power is only held by the Congress and the White House.

0 Kudos
876 Views
9
Report
Bronze Conversationalist

Please!  Let's get away from the childish insults for once and actually discuss in an adult and thoughtful way the actual subjects for each thread.  We should just ignore the foolish "trolls" in this group. They behave more like 6-year olds than as well-read adults.

 

They try very hard to provoke people so they can report them in the hope they will get banned from the group for several days.  They do this frequently and we are wise to them and their devious tactics.

 

Do not pay any attention whatsoever to their infantile remarks.  These people are not well.  They exist in their own little world that is impenetrable by facts, common sense or logic.

 

Honored Social Butterfly

Please!  Let's get away from the childish insults for once and actually discuss in an adult and thoughtful way the actual subjects for each thread

 

Well, Raff - I guess you got your answer from the schoolyard gang. Fortunately, the AARP board creators had the wisdom to install the "scroll" function.

0 Kudos
518 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:
Fortunately, the AARP board creators had the wisdom to install the "scroll" function.

So why don't you use it more often?

Honored Social Butterfly


TheRaffertyView wrote:

Please!  Let's get away from the childish insults for once and actually discuss in an adult and thoughtful way the actual subjects for each thread.  We should just ignore the foolish "trolls" in this group. They behave more like 6-year olds than as well-read adults.


 


Agreed, and isn't it an extraordinary coincidence that they're all members of the Gobshyte Clan? They share pictures and post each others comments................it's almost as if they're just one person with multiple IDS!   *cough*

Recognized Social Butterfly


@Quackers wrote:

@TheRaffertyView wrote:

Please!  Let's get away from the childish insults for once and actually discuss in an adult and thoughtful way the actual subjects for each thread.  We should just ignore the foolish "trolls" in this group. They behave more like 6-year olds than as well-read adults.


 


Agreed, and isn't it an extraordinary coincidence that they're all members of the Gobshyte Clan? They share pictures and post each others comments................it's almost as if they're just one person with multiple IDS!   *cough*


Gobshyte! ? Don't know what the ratio is, but my impression is that there are more on the left here. Tex tends to get personal andsme others are so bad i try to forget as well as ignore their posts.

0 Kudos
558 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@krlklar wrote:

@Quackers wrote:

@TheRaffertyView wrote:

Please!  Let's get away from the childish insults for once and actually discuss in an adult and thoughtful way the actual subjects for each thread.  We should just ignore the foolish "trolls" in this group. They behave more like 6-year olds than as well-read adults.


 


Agreed, and isn't it an extraordinary coincidence that they're all members of the Gobshyte Clan? They share pictures and post each others comments................it's almost as if they're just one person with multiple IDS!   *cough*


Gobshyte! ? Don't know what the ratio is, but my impression is that there are more on the left here. Tex tends to get personal andsme others are so bad i try to forget as well as ignore their posts.


Your problem is that on a lot of subjects you do not understand them, but try to make people think you  do. When they correct you then you want to ignore them, and that leads to   you never becoming proficient in any of them.

Honored Social Butterfly


@Quackers wrote:

@TheRaffertyView wrote:

Please!  Let's get away from the childish insults for once and actually discuss in an adult and thoughtful way the actual subjects for each thread.  We should just ignore the foolish "trolls" in this group. They behave more like 6-year olds than as well-read adults.


 


Agreed, and isn't it an extraordinary coincidence that they're all members of the Gobshyte Clan? They share pictures and post each others comments................it's almost as if they're just one person with multiple IDS!   *cough*


And links to individual's social sites on the internet? 

Honored Social Butterfly


@TheRaffertyView wrote:

Please!  Let's get away from the childish insults for once and actually discuss in an adult and thoughtful way the actual subjects for each thread.  We should just ignore the foolish "trolls" in this group. They behave more like 6-year olds than as well-read adults.



Perhaps you should take your own advice and quit posting the same thing over and over in different threads. 

Honored Social Butterfly


@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@TheRaffertyView wrote:

Please!  Let's get away from the childish insults for once and actually discuss in an adult and thoughtful way the actual subjects for each thread.  We should just ignore the foolish "trolls" in this group. They behave more like 6-year olds than as well-read adults.



Perhaps you should take your own advice and quit posting the same thing over and over in different threads. 


Rafferty - the bigotry and sociopathic extreme right conservatism evident in a majority of your posts indicate that you need to clean your own house first.

44>dolt45
Honored Social Butterfly

Critical - this has been discussed before. Funding originates in the House. They had a budget that the Senate and White House would not accept. The Senate and the White House had a budget they liked that the House didn't. 

 

Stalemate - it was only the media doing the Dems bidding that blamed the House.

Bronze Conversationalist

"This is not a class room and this is not a grammar, punctuation, or manners comment... it is my question about why another poster would make a post that basically qualified part of what Kidboy asked...  Since you did not make the post, you cannot answer in respect to his intent …Can you?"

 

I agree nadryn.

 

Have you noticed how shrill and defensive the far-left members of this group become when you post any discussion that is the least bit critical of Barack Obama?  

 

Their immaturity and uncontrolled emotions are clearly showing through!   These people need professional help in the worst way!

 

Honored Social Butterfly


@TheRaffertyView wrote:

"This is not a class room and this is not a grammar, punctuation, or manners comment... it is my question about why another poster would make a post that basically qualified part of what Kidboy asked...  Since you did not make the post, you cannot answer in respect to his intent …Can you?"

 

I agree nadryn.

 

Have you noticed how shrill and defensive the far-left members of this group become when you post any discussion that is the least bit critical of Barack Obama?  

 

Their immaturity and uncontrolled emotions are clearly showing through!   These people need professional help in the worst way!

 


The one who really needs help is you. When one posts under 10 to 12 different names, using different sexes, uses the same posts over and over again in many different threads on different subjects really  screams to all I am nuts.

Honored Social Butterfly


@KidBoy2 wrote:

Posters...321, TX, John258, runner50, Mandm, oldscout66 and others on the left have taken over the P & C board and show they will do anything to get others that do not agree with them off.

 

They own it...pushy people seem to get their way....attack, attack, bait, bait, insult, insult, make snide remark whatever they can do.  It seem to work as many have left the P & C board. 


Well .................... since my screen name wasn't mentioned, I guess I must be considered as 'moderate'? 

 

Most who left the discussion groups here left because of the new changes/format that AARP implemented, not because of other posters.

 

Could this topic itself be considered as 'baiting'?   Just asking.


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

Yes i left because of a format change. Its better now. Kidboy isnt.

 

So it begins.
Honored Social Butterfly


MIseker wrote:

Yes i left because of a format change. Its better now. Kidboy isnt.

 


Glad to see you back MI, you'll find little changed. Heck we even have the same troll pestering the group.....remember the "Clone"?

Recognized Social Butterfly


@ChasKy53 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Posters...321, TX, John258, runner50, Mandm, oldscout66 and others on the left have taken over the P & C board and show they will do anything to get others that do not agree with them off.

 

They own it...pushy people seem to get their way....attack, attack, bait, bait, insult, insult, make snide remark whatever they can do.  It seem to work as many have left the P & C board. 


Well .................... since my screen name wasn't mentioned, I guess I must be considered as 'moderate'? 

 

Most who left the discussion groups here left because of the new changes/format that AARP implemented, not because of other posters.

 

Could this topic itself be considered as 'baiting'?   Just asking.


How could he leave you off that list?

0 Kudos
1,902 Views
3
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


krlklar wrote

How could he leave you off that list?


Karl, perhaps he left me off of the list in a moment of clarity?


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly


@krlklar wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Posters...321, TX, John258, runner50, Mandm, oldscout66 and others on the left have taken over the P & C board and show they will do anything to get others that do not agree with them off.

 

They own it...pushy people seem to get their way....attack, attack, bait, bait, insult, insult, make snide remark whatever they can do.  It seem to work as many have left the P & C board. 


Well .................... since my screen name wasn't mentioned, I guess I must be considered as 'moderate'? 

 

Most who left the discussion groups here left because of the new changes/format that AARP implemented, not because of other posters.

 

Could this topic itself be considered as 'baiting'?   Just asking.


How could he leave you off that list?


Seems like his post could considered to be a personal attack and baiting also, don't you think?  It's curious why it has been allowed to stay since in was an attack on several posters here.

Honored Social Butterfly

I remember posting up here during the last shutdown. I remember posters on the right supporting the GOP demand to defund the ACA as a condition for a budget. They did not want compromise--they wanted to gut the ACA, a nonnegotiable position.

 

cat - and the Dems said, "Nope, nonnegotiable". So I have a problem tracking your logic that somehow or other ends up with only the GOP being unwilling to compromise.

Honored Social Butterfly


@ChasKy53 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Posters...321, TX, John258, runner50, Mandm, oldscout66 and others on the left have taken over the P & C board and show they will do anything to get others that do not agree with them off.

 

They own it...pushy people seem to get their way....attack, attack, bait, bait, insult, insult, make snide remark whatever they can do.  It seem to work as many have left the P & C board. 


Well .................... since my screen name wasn't mentioned, I guess I must be considered as 'moderate'? 

 

Most who left the discussion groups here left because of the new changes/format that AARP implemented, not because of other posters.

 

Could this topic itself be considered as 'baiting'?   Just asking.


    The short answer is YEP!

 

     As I have said before, there are lots of topics that could be discussed and most here would logically agree.   Most here can write on any side of a discussion, because we have read information from a variety of sources - this particular thread is pretty hilarious - in that the author appears to have a singular focus - and gets called out on it.

 

      For example yesterday:   I wrote a thread about the incident in Las Vegas and queried - is this the "revolution" that one blogger here was calling for?   I never received an answer....does that mean that I control this board?    

 

      

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Honored Social Butterfly


@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

And I know that we don't need anyone to tell us how to post.  When someone acts kiddish then why not call them what they are?   He has been constantly whining for many years about others.

 

I could also ask what right do you have to tell others how to post?  Come on we're not in a classroom. 


This is not a class room and this is not a grammer, punctuation, or manners comment.. it is my question about why another poster would make a post that basically qualified part of what kidboy asked..  since you did not make the post, you cannot answer in respect to his intent.. can you?

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png