Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The hurtful tax bill

Message 1 of 4

Bear with me I’m still learning about the comment sites. To both @ChasKy53 and @sa2353 I concur. This is just a bank robbery by republicans to repay their donors . They also want to run up a deficit, and will then declare that they have to make budget cuts in order to make cuts to the entitlement programs...that is their endgame and what they have wanted for so long. trump has not had one true fact come out of his mouth and the republicans have been complicit with their lack of facts and lack of truth also. What is so wacky and dishonest about this tax cut...many of the people who will be hurt the most are trump supporters. A lot of them wanted to repeal Obamacare.

Surprise, the ACA that you like and want to keep is actually Obamacare! Duh! And I have emailed and left voicemails for our senators and representative. Not sure that they care, they are all republicans! But let’s don’t give up and, let’s keep pushing them. 

To vote them out!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

Amen. Will comment with thoughts. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

@sa2353 wrote:

I think this tax bill stinks. l am and asking  all of you to raise a stink over this tax bill. The republicans and Trump promised to take care of the senior citizens in this country, and they flat out lied. The republicans kissed corporate America and then stabbed seniors in the back. We need as seniors and disabled seniors those tax deductions to make ends meet. I am asking you to contact every republican congressman and let them know how you feel and that you intend to vote them and Trump OUT of office next election.

I write, call, and email my Congress persons. I sign petitions, I do all I can.

You should be sadly surprised how many seniors here support the Republican tax plan, they believe the lies.  Republiucans will never ever do a tax plan that benefits the majority of everyday Americans and/or seniors.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

The hurtful tax bill

Message 4 of 4

I think this tax bill stinks. l am and asking  all of you to raise a stink over this tax bill. The republicans and Trump promised to take care of the senior citizens in this country, and they flat out lied. The republicans kissed corporate America and then stabbed seniors in the back. We need as seniors and disabled seniors those tax deductions to make ends meet. I am asking you to contact every republican congressman and let them know how you feel and that you intend to vote them and Trump OUT of office next election.

Kudos
Views
Replies