Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prescription drug prices now! Here’s how.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The enormity of Trump’s scam is coming into view

Message 21 of 32

@easyed598 wrote:

SP362 wrote-If you know 3 people who are breaking the law, why haven't you reported them?-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Oh I have, but the government hasn`t got time to investigate ....probably because of all the gov't cuts, demanding "smaller govt".....or they don`t want to diminish the programs by actually do something about the fraud.  They are required to investigate fraud.  My guess is they never got reported or the story is fake news.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 32

@easyed598 wrote:

SP362 wrote-If you know 3 people who are breaking the law, why haven't you reported them?-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Oh I have, but the government hasn`t got time to investigate or they don`t want to diminish the programs by actually do something about the fraud.

If what you are reporting is welfare fraud, that is a state issue and needs to be addressed at that level.  If it is tax fraud that of course would be the IRS.  Social Security fraud, Office of the Inspector General.  But, whatever group is going to investigate is probably weighing whether the cost of investigation will be worth the money saved.  Depending on when you reported it, they also could be investigating and nobody knows about it yet.  They could have also decided that they will investigate, but the amount involved does not make them a high priority.  The other issue, is that the departments designed to investigate are adequately funded to conduct an investigation.  Only time will tell.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 32

SP362 wrote-If you know 3 people who are breaking the law, why haven't you reported them?-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Oh I have, but the government hasn`t got time to investigate or they don`t want to diminish the programs by actually do something about the fraud.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 32

trump administration philosophy---Raise debt ceiling, cut taxes for the rich, and screw everyone else.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 32

They also need to know that inheritance they were counting on and that paid-for home they were looking forward to will be going away. Reverse mortgages will take off.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 32

and now.... to demonstrate how incompetent the GOP really are:   Secretary of Treasury Munchen is calling on the Congress to raise the Debt Limit before they take their annual month of vacation.   

Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin urged members of Congress Wednesday to increase the U.S. debt ceiling before taking their August recess, as the Trump administration warned that tax receipts were coming in slower than expected.

"I think it’s absolutely important that this is passed before the August recess and the sooner the better,” Mnuchin told members of the House Ways and Means Committee in Washington.

Earlier Wednesday, White House Budget Director Mick Mulvaney told the House Budget Committee that Mnuchin alerted him about the tax receipts, an indication that a date for increasing the limit might be moved up from a prior estimate that it would have to be raised in October or November.

this warning is at the same time that the WH / GOP are calling for less revenue into the Fed and more spending.     Gee, you'd of thought that maybe they would have taken a real and honest look at what is happening in Kansas (without ACA).  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 32

@easyed598 wrote:

Why am I not surprised. Once you give people welfare and medicaid  that is better than actually working and earning a salary- is it any wonder that all those people are whinning about how mean Trump is.

Really?  Do you think the WaPo writer isn't working and earning a living wage?

I personally kinow 3 people who are working for cash only and collecting all the government freebies that goes with Welfare. Time to end Cradle to Grave welfare system that is bankrupting the country.

WOW, you know three people who are committing fraud and you do nothing???  Based on your rants, Hannity would call you a "Great American".  But based on your post, you're part of the problem.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

The enormity of Trump’s scam is coming into view

Message 28 of 32

The enormity of Trump's Scam may be coming into view for intelligent people, but his supporters live in an alternate reality. They see nothing wrong in the world lead by Trump, and they approve of every idiotic decision made by their hero. They will not criticize him in any way, shape, or form. 

It's interesting to note that many of those same voters blamed President Obama for everything which went wrong in the world, yet they never hold their hero Trump accountable for anything. Can anyone explain that bizarre discrepancy?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 32

@sp362 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Why am I not surprised. Once you give people welfare and medicaid  that is better than actually working and earning a salary- is it any wonder that all those people are whinning about how mean Trump is. I personally kinow 3 people who are working for cash only and collecting all the government freebies that goes with Welfare. Time to end Cradle to Grave welfare system that is bankrupting the country.

If you know 3 people who are breaking the law, why haven't you reported them?

@sp362 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Why am I not surprised. Once you give people welfare and medicaid  that is better than actually working and earning a salary- is it any wonder that all those people are whinning about how mean Trump is. I personally kinow 3 people who are working for cash only and collecting all the government freebies that goes with Welfare. Time to end Cradle to Grave welfare system that is bankrupting the country.

EXCELLENT QUESTION!    

They need to remember that when granny is sent home to live with them because the payments received via Medicaid go away and Nursing Homes will close....as will many hospitals.  

I see the GOP as doing a culling via Generational Genocide.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 32

@easyed598 wrote:

Kudos
Views