From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The distinct difference in tone between Republican and Democratic posts here.

Message 1 of 6

Richva:  Gotta love Republicans. 

Can't blame them in a way, they certaining wouldn't get far by telling people what their true agenda is. Their winning formula is  dividing people by turning them against the "others", suppressing votes, and now looking the other way as a moronic dotard tweets us into a war with another moron........Mueller needs to hurry.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The distinct difference in tone between Republican and Democratic posts here.

Message 2 of 6

@alferdpacker—YUP!!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

@Richva wrote:

I have noticed a distinct difference between Democratic and Republican posters here. 

Republican: The wife of the third cousin twice removed of a retired Democratic lawmaker is accused of donating $5.00 to a bake sale which was later determined to benefit a racist. 

Democrat: Donald Trump stole $5MM today in full view of every Republican lawmaker on Capital Hill.  Video of the event can be accessed at..........

Democrats: I kissed that woman without her permission so I am resigning even though she accepted my apology. 

Republican: You can't prove I did it. Those women are lying. Those tapes were just "guy talk". Those pictures are photoshopped. That woman faked her yearbook 30 years ago in preparation of her accusation today. 

Gotta love Republicans. 

Yep - gotta love republicans - they make cockroaches and e coli look good.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

@Richva wrote:

I have noticed a distinct difference between Democratic and Republican posters here. 

Republican: The wife of the third cousin twice removed of a retired Democratic lawmaker is accused of donating $5.00 to a bake sale which was later determined to benefit a racist. 

Democrat: Donald Trump stole $5MM today in full view of every Republican lawmaker on Capital Hill.  Video of the event can be accessed at..........

Democrats: I kissed that woman without her permission so I am resigning even though she accepted my apology. 

Republican: You can't prove I did it. Those women are lying. Those tapes were just "guy talk". Those pictures are photoshopped. That woman faked her yearbook 30 years ago in preparation of her accusation today. 

Gotta love Republicans. 

Which is why Democrats have got to stop needing to fall in love with their candidates. Not voting for the BETTER candidate because the BEST is not availabe is how we are being ruled by the WORST. Thanks again Hillary Haters

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

@Richva—Gotta Love ‘em?  I’d rather they just went away without further hurting this country!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

The distinct difference in tone between Republican and Democratic posts here.

Message 6 of 6

Gotta love Republicans. 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors