Reply
Regular Social Butterfly

The dems 16 Year Plan to Destroy America!

In doing some research trying to figure out why so many of our citizens feel they no longer have to obey our laws and have decided destroying this country is the solution to their problems...i ran across THIS: (and a whole lot more)

 

WOW, could THIS be the reason they're so desperate to get the power back!?!?! 🤔 

 

 

 

Keep in mind that owebama is bidens hero...

For those that prefer to read:

16 yr plan to destroy America by bama and hilary Aug 2020.jpg

 

 

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
Social Butterfly

THIS POST IS JUST STUPID

0 Kudos
591 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Does it bother Trumpettes that NOTHING in their "16 year Plan" has ever happened?

 

Probably not - facts are the enemy inside the Republibubble.

0 Kudos
305 Views
0
Report
Recognized Social Butterfly

sunluvngal,

 

This is the page that comes up when you google it, it is NOT your video.

 

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLd7wB4Tl7xNIkwNJC6DlNvsF5qvq5M75X

 

It has been redirected to this page, which is different.  Your posted video is one of the deleted ones on the right hand side.

 

0 Kudos
307 Views
6
Report
Regular Social Butterfly

sp362 wrote:

@sunluvngal,

 

This is the page that comes up when you google it, it is NOT your video.

 

 

Your posted video is one of the deleted ones on the right hand side.

 

 


sunluvngal:

I KNOW it isn't the video that i posted, also the one I posted from youtube has NOT been deleted off of YT.  But thank you for your concern...

 

Radicals and the American Left BS Aug 2020.jpg

 

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
0 Kudos
314 Views
2
Report
Recognized Social Butterfly

sunluvngal,

 

Another meme as supposed proof of what Alinsky said?  Look up the 8 points in your original meme and you will find he didn't say them.  They were written the same time that Obamacare was being passed by an anonymous blogger and people have been fooled into thinking they are actual quotes.

 

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-alinsky-social-state/false-claim-saul-alinsky-listed-a-...

 

Don't you find it strange that somebody needs to pull out the name Alinsky and misinterpret what he actually wrote in order to "prove" their opinion?

0 Kudos
667 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

besides Trump has done a fine job of this, and Biden will clean it up, just Like Obama did, LOL!
0 Kudos
298 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

You shouldn't watch Fox Propaganda Network so much, it's showing, LOL!!
Regular Social Butterfly

Tom5678 wrote:
You shouldn't watch Fox Propaganda Network so much, it's showing, LOL!!

sunluvngal:

And ya'll should stop assuming that people watch any particular network.  I do wonder why there is so much judgment/assuming from the dems though...or their apparent thinking  that ONLY they are right.  Just another one of those things that makes me go... WHUT!?!  lol

 

 

AND they want to do even worse!👎

dems and what they have done to america.jpg

 

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
0 Kudos
321 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Don't ask me why I even BOTHER to respond which is the way conservatism has spread hate...   ..maybe I need to VENT.  
 

sunluvngal  =    NO one  just LETS illegals in.  (oxymoron) 


NO one lets criminals out unless you are speaking of TRUMP    pardoned a man convicted of robbing a bank in Nevada just this TUESDAY.     Or other's convicted of MURDER or some on his TEAM that have been jury-judged GUILTY.   

 

THIRTY million people aren't LAZY when  they got laid off from WORK  --WORK I SAY... when Trump called  the virus a HOAX for weeks til it ranged out of control cause  he didn't know what he was doing and now thru negligence he murdered over 170,000 people.   Now TRUMP must have coerced the CDC to stop testing.   EVERYONE is SCARED OF HIM.....the mobster monster.   

Persecuted CHRISTIANS  ?   --As a  life long Christian--never in my lifetime  LOL....how inventive some people are  !!   

Demonizing police officers  you said ….just because bad cops   shoot unarmed people or suffocate them cause they are racist  they are then good cops by your standards ?   


Let boy's in girls bathrooms----??   This has been occurring all over the country in UNISEX bathrooms like decades ….especially for the disabled.    ON golf courses I play or played women use men's bathrooms on the course ALL THE TIME..and now some have just one for all for convenience  (GASP)  .  

Accepting  religious differences  is radical now   ???  OOoo our Constitution doesn't say so.  

AN UNDERDEVELOPED POSSIBLE human being aborted is not murder when GOD created women and gave her body  that power to miscarry. and often does spontaneously.      .   The republicans (mostly men and subservient women )  have   Medieval thinking   where a  women's life is worthless unless she BREEDS and no excuse is acceptable.        

Recognized Social Butterfly

sunluvngal,

 

Google "youtube 16 year plan to destroy america", follow the link and see what comes up, it is a deleted video.  Since youtube has banned misleading election-related content, I am sure can figure out why they removed it if you look at it logically

 

Truthification Chronicles was the one who posted this video.  Look them up on youtube to see what other videos they posted.  I did and I see a definite Qanon leaning.  If you don't know what Qanon is, google it.

 

Since you are the one who is continuously fooled by inaccurate posts, saying I am purveying fabrications is ridiculous.  Again, you posted a meme with quotes that are factually incorrect, but since it falls into your way of thinking, you think it is right and anybody who dares to question it, must be lying.

 

Posting a cartoon does nothing to address what I posted.  Why don't you post a link to the actual words in something written by Alinsky instead of an internet from somebody probably living in their parents basement.

 

Have a good day in your bubble, where truth does not seem to matter.

Regular Social Butterfly

 

 

 

 

 

sp362 wrote:

@sunluvngal,

 

Google "youtube 16 year plan to destroy america", follow the link and see what comes up, it is a deleted video.  Since youtube has banned misleading election-related content, I am sure can figure out why they removed it if you look at it logically

 

 sunluvngal:

I don't care about qanon but thanks for the info.

 

NOPE, it's still there on youtube! 

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
Honored Social Butterfly

Not having to ever fact check what the GOPerLords feed them is a definite advantage for the t/rump Cult - that way they don't ever question the outlandish lies they swallow or consider how their behavior is only possible if they have no morals or sense of history or decency.

 

They think exercising Constitutional Rights is disgusting but VIOLATING the Constitution is a sure sign of great personal courage. No other explanation for their support of tRump and his enablers in the Senate.

Recognized Social Butterfly

sunluvngal,

 

You also need to fact check the cute little memes that you find on the internet.  Alinsky never actually wrote what you are claiming he did.

 

You have managed to post more FAKE news.

 

 

Regular Social Butterfly

sp362 wrote:

@sunluvngal,

 

You also need to fact check the cute little memes that you find on the internet.  Alinsky never actually wrote what you are claiming he did.

 

You have managed to post more FAKE news.

 

 


sunluvngal:you are just too funny May 2020.gif
 
TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
Honored Social Butterfly

@sunluvngal 

If one is against a “liberal socialist” society...which is questionable in premise...do trump supporters favor a “fascist authoritarian” society, which is the direction that trump is and has been moving. 

Honored Social Butterfly

willamb wrote If one is against a “liberal socialist” society...which is questionable in premise...do trump supporters favor a “fascist authoritarian” society, which is the direction that trump is and has been moving. 

 

IMHO, it's been so long the Regressives believed the truth they will never admit what you say about tRump and HIS GOP is correct. Perhaps because Fox and the rest of the GOP Propaganda Ministry has been careful to always show the "bad guys" as being non-white, the Trumpettes THINK they will be part of the ruling elite getting all the promotions and raises when in reality those will continue to go to the upper end of the top 10%. No surprise - I'm sure the Gauleiters thought they'd Rule the World alongside Der Fuhrer just as the Regressives see their future with der Trumper.

Honored Social Butterfly

sunluvngal:   i ran across THIS: (and a whole lot more)

 

 

Tell us about the "whole lot more" please, it's a boring day it could be very interesting what comes out of the bowels of the internet. 😂  Waiting.

Recognized Social Butterfly

sunluvngal,

 

Your video has already been deleted from Youtube.  Looking at the person who is posting these videos, I would bet money that they are a member of Qanon. 

 

So how does it feel to be one of the fake news purveyors?

 

I could make an argument that anybody who loves America wants to hold their leaders accountable and won't be spreading conspiracy theories.

Regular Social Butterfly

sp362 wrote:

 

 

Your video has already been deleted from Youtube.  Looking at the person who is posting these videos, I would bet money that they are a member of Qanon. 

 

So how does it feel to be one of the fake news purveyors?

 

I could make an argument that anybody who loves America wants to hold their leaders accountable and won't be spreading conspiracy theories.


sunluvngal:

I wouldn't know, how DOES it feel to be so easily fooled into being the carrier of fabrications?

 

I find your statement about youtube deleting the video odd, since THAT is where i JUST posted it from.  But saying that youtube, like twitter and zuckerbergs fb, deleted something is not a good reference... since the truth is not a top priority with those guys.  They censor everything they don't like or disagree with, which doesn't seem very American to me.

 

Who or what in the world is qanon?  Or do i even want to know. lol  Never heard of it, except on the forums.

                            LOL  SO TRUE:

Liberal bias AWESOME June 2020.jpg

 

 

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
Honored Social Butterfly


 


sunluvngal:

 

                            LOL  SO TRUE:

Liberal bias AWESOME June 2020.jpg

 

 

 

Let me guess, you think this is a smear against liberals?😂 😂

 

 


 

Regular Social Butterfly

sunluvngal:

 

                            LOL  SO TRUE:

Liberal bias AWESOME June 2020.jpg

 

 

 

Let me guess, you think this is a smear against liberals?😂 😂

 

 


sunluvngal:

LOL  I guess it's all in the eyes of the beholder, eh?  Cuz it seems, to me, that the radical dem liberals ALWAYS "think" THEIR opinion is the only "informed" opinion.  And proceed to tell the rest of us the FACTS. 🤣🤣 🤣

 

BUT i'm glad YOU like it...👍


owebamas brother and walk away from dems Aug 2020.jpeg

 

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
0 Kudos
302 Views
2
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

sunluvngal:

LOL  I guess it's all in the eyes of the beholder, eh?

 

 

No, it's not "all in the eyes of the beholder" if english is a person's native language they understand the meaning of the words they use.

Honored Social Butterfly

For the record, President Obama's older HALF brother Malik never met until Obama was President, and Malik is on record as being totally PO'd President Obama didn't give more money to him and his Kenyan relatives.

 

Not sure why GOPers think anyone should listen to Malik who never had any association with President Obama as opposed to, say, tRumpToad's niece who was directly involved with her Uncle Donny's greedy mechanization's and brutish behavior for decades.

Regular Social Butterfly

sunluvngal:   i ran across THIS: (and a whole lot more)

 

 

Panjandrum:

Tell us about the "whole lot more" please, it's a boring day it could be very interesting what comes out of the bowels of the internet. 😂  Waiting.


sunluvngal:

lol  Patience my dear...patience.  I've heard it's a virtue. 😳 😁

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
Honored Social Butterfly

Trump has spent 3 1/2 years destroying the values of both the Republican Party and our Democratic Values.. One example is the so called RNC which has me LOL. It's no longer the Republican National Convention, it is now the TRUMP National Convention.

 

That's what happens when you transform a political party into a CULT.

Regular Social Butterfly

CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump has spent 3 1/2 years destroying the values of both the Republican Party and our Democratic Values.. One example is the so called RNC which has me LOL. It's no longer the Republican National Convention, it is now the TRUMP National Convention.

 

That's what happens when you transform a political party into a CULT.


sunluvngal:

Wondering why the liberal dems feel the need for so much fabrication.  The truth IS out there...

 

dems racist bs Aug 2020.jpg

 

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
Honored Social Butterfly

as I posted in another thread this morning. The RNC is preaching about socialism, while totally ignoring AUTHORITARIANISM. OOPs!!!
Regular Social Butterfly

Tom5678 wrote:
as I posted in another thread this morning. The RNC is preaching about socialism, while totally ignoring AUTHORITARIANISM. OOPs!!!  🤣  🙄

sunluvngal:

lol  Nice try, it just doesn't fly.  But you keep right on postin' it, SOMEBODY is bound to believe it. 🤣

 

Yep sadly, the democrat party has become the party of hypocrisy and lies!

a life of hypocrisy and lies dems GOOD ONE.jpg

 

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
Honored Social Butterfly

We don't have to worry about a bogus make believe Democratic Plan used by Trump World to scare their voters. Why? Because Trump is already destroying America. 

  • Almost 6 million Covid-19 cases
  • Almost 180,00 deaths
  • The Justice Department was transformed from an independent law enforcement agency into Trump's personal political law firm.
  • Trump has ruined our relationship with our NATO allies
  • Trump has supported Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong Un while completely ignoring U.S. Intelligence Agencies
  • Trump has been on a vendetta for 3 1/2 years with non-stop attacks of the FBI.
  • Trump has told more LIES than any President in U.S. History
  • Trump insulted more people than any other president in U.S. History
  • Trump hired more Convicted Felons than any President in U.S. History
  • I could go on all afternoon but we'll end with etc.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png