Re: The case against Trump in seven words

Message 2 of 43

@aruzinsky wrote:

@LouD17624 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@LouD17624 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@LouD17624 wrote:

Seven words is a bit much. I strive to be succinct and I can describe that president in 3 words.

He's an A&&H^le.

Wrong as usual.  "Succinct" doesn't mean brief.  It means brief AND clear.

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/succinct

And, I bet you loved it when Cent used your post as an opportunity to prattle off topic too verbosely.

"Love" is a word I reserve for my feelings for humans. If you mean that I was glad to see Centrist was looking out for me, you are correct.

As to the meaning of "succinct," may I ask how I might possibly have made that post any clearer? Do you think someone here misunderstood my meaning?

You can't get there from here.  Duh?

Apparently not. What are you talking about?

"Here" refers to this forum.  "There" refers to succinctness.  The TOS prevents you from being succinct.  Political correctness is anti-succinct.  For example, I would like to succinctly use one adjective to accurately describe you but the TOS prevents me from doing so.

Aw shucks why not?  Go ahead.

Democrats in 2020
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 43

@aruzinsky wrote:

@LouD17624 wrote:

Seven words is a bit much. I strive to be succinct and I can describe that president in 3 words.

He's an A&&H^le.

And, I bet you loved it when Cent used your post as an opportunity to prattle off topic too verbosely.

Well then hit the button !

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 43

@aruzinsky wrote:

@LouD17624 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@LouD17624 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@LouD17624 wrote:

He's an A&&H^le.

"Love" is a word I reserve for my feelings for humans. If you mean that I was glad to see Centrist was looking out for me, you are correct.

As to the meaning of "succinct," may I ask how I might possibly have made that post any clearer? Do you think someone here misunderstood my meaning?

"Here" refers to this forum.  "There" refers to succinctness.  The TOS prevents you from being succinct.  Political correctness is anti-succinct.  For example, I would like to succinctly use one adjective to accurately describe you but the TOS prevents me from doing so.

This really isn't complicated. I expressed my opinion in 3 words, Everyone understood exactly what I was saying. TOS doesn't enter into it. I don't think about ToS. If they want to ban me I'm fine with that. What is it that's confusing you?

Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. -Mark Twain
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 43

@aruzinsky wrote:

@LouD17624 wrote:

You offer no actual rational defense for trump and his vile un-presidential and treasonous actions ...........  only long and short rants about what others say here, including some subliminal personal attacks.

Go ahead - - - 'click on the button'.

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 43

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

If Trump were as immoral as liberals pretend, he would have extorted the Ukranian president to frame Hunter Biden for fictitious crimes.  But, all evidence indicates that he asked the Ukrainian president to uncover the truth about Hunter Biden.

No "if" about it. By insisting the Ukrainian President announce the Bidens WERE UNDER INVESTIGATION he accomplished EXACTLY what you admit was immoral, and is also the felony crimes of Bribery (the offer of aid and the meeting) and Extortion (no investigation, no bribe delivered). Two felonies that eclipse the severity of all the other "Impeachable Offences" tied to all the past Presidents combined.

tRump and everyone else already KNEW the "truth" - Hunter was paid big bucks FOR HIS NAME, which is exactly how donny makes money- including a million dollar payment he received to hook his name to a totally bogus hotel deal funded by ISIS in Baku Azerbaijan.

As for the payoff tRump expected - what did Comey's announcement Hillary's emails were STILL under INVESTIGATION in 2016 do to her support a month before the election?

Nonsense.  A president extorting another country is standard practice.  For example, nobody complained when Trump extorted the president of Turkey into a cease fire with the Kurds, by threatening sanctions.  And, it can be argued that doing so won him votes.  But, you cannot prove Trump's intent beyond a reasonable doubt.  You can't even prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he didn't ask for an investigation of Hunter Biden to exonerate Hunter Biden.

Why don't liberals believe that an investigation of Hunter Biden would exonerate him?  By impeaching Trump, liberals have convicted Hunter Biden in the public eye, thereby losing votes, because liberals are exactly that stupid.

Balderdash! You conflate Bribery and Extortion with diplomacy.  Getting Turkey to stop slaughtering the Kurds for awhile provided no PERSONAL gain for tRump - he already got that with Erdogon's agreement to not bother tRumps real estate in Istanbul IF donny allowed Turkey to invade and occupy a 20km deep area of Syria all along the Turkish border. Donny agreed, promoted the slaughter of Kurds, gave our military installations to Russia, and his hotels were safe. Asking Erdogon to stop AFTER he had achieved all his objectives in NOT even remotely "threatening" Turkey with anything.

Another all too common GOPer misconception is thinking "beyond a reasonable doubt" means "with 100% certainty". I've run into this with GOPers on juries I served, insisting a crime had not been proven beyond a reasonable doubt because they simply did not trust anything the Government did. So anyone who contends tRump's guilt is unproven can step right up and give an alternative reason for all his actions - one that does NOT involve offering Congressionally approved tax money (Bribery) to force a foreign Government to interfer in American domestic politics (Extortion).

Hunter Biden has BEEN exonerated - NOBODY CAN POINT TO A CRIME THEY CLAIM HE COMMITTED. If taking money from a company that just wants to have your name "on their letterhead" is a crime, tRump will spend six lifetimes in jail because that's all he's done his entire adult life. A couple years ago, tRump accepted $2MILLION to put his name on a hotel in Baku THAT WAS OWNED BY ISIS as part of their money laundering scheme to finance their terrorism.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 43

@LouD17624 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@LouD17624 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@LouD17624 wrote:

He's an A&&H^le.

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 43

@aruzinsky wrote:

@LouD17624 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@LouD17624 wrote:

He's an A&&H^le.

Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. -Mark Twain
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 43

@LouD17624 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@LouD17624 wrote:

He's an A&&H^le.

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 43

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@LouD17624 wrote:

He's an A&&H^le.

@LouD17624 

Hey Sweet LOu...

Just a "heads-up".  I understand that a fellow poster was disciplined for over six (6) days for "evading the AARP filter" for posting, as you did and was falsely accused of violating the AARP TOS and/or Guideline......which is false.  There is nothing in EITHER the TOS OR Guidelines that suggest such asinine nonsense.  The TOS do say profanity is forbidden, and neither you OR the previously mentioned poster posted ANYTHING profane. In fact, both of you made the effort NOT to violate the TOS.  But be warned. Neither you or the other deserved to be disciplined for a FALSE and made-up infraction.  I recognize both you and the other poster had the best intention in mind to NOT violate the TOS or guidelines, but sometimes some just make it up as they go along....for their own reasons....

To document what is stated in the TOS, it states, "Use the Site to post or transmit any vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation, any transmissions that encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law."

In the Guidelines it states, 

• Being mean or obscene

Sexually explicit and vulgar language and images are not permitted in this community. 

Sure doesn't seem to speak well of the "integrity" of the organization now does it?  It should be noted, this issue has been raised to the appropriate staff members and none of them had the decency to respond.  YOU are held accountable; they are not.

Thank you for the heads up. I have no idea as to the specifics of the terms of service on this or any other site. I post what I think. If this results in my being banned, for whatever length of time, that's fine with me. I always have reading I can catch up on. Oh, and I've been banned from better places than this!

Smiley LOL lol

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors