Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The case against Trump in seven words

Message 11 of 43

@aruzinsky wrote:

@LouD17624 wrote:

Seven words is a bit much. I strive to be succinct and I can describe that president in 3 words.

He's an A&&H^le.

Wrong as usual.  "Succinct" doesn't mean brief.  It means brief AND clear.

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/succinct

And, I bet you loved it when Cent used your post as an opportunity to prattle off topic too verbosely.

"Love" is a word I reserve for my feelings for humans. If you mean that I was glad to see Centrist was looking out for me, you are correct.

As to the meaning of "succinct," may I ask how I might possibly have made that post any clearer? Do you think someone here misunderstood my meaning?

Patriotism means to stand by the country.
It does not mean to stand by the president. — Theodore Roosevelt
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 43

@LouD17624 wrote:

Seven words is a bit much. I strive to be succinct and I can describe that president in 3 words.

He's an A&&H^le.

Wrong as usual.  "Succinct" doesn't mean brief.  It means brief AND clear.

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/succinct

And, I bet you loved it when Cent used your post as an opportunity to prattle off topic too verbosely.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 43

@LouD17624 wrote:

He's an A&&H^le.

@LouD17624 

Hey Sweet LOu...

Just a "heads-up".  I understand that a fellow poster was disciplined for over six (6) days for "evading the AARP filter" for posting, as you did and was falsely accused of violating the AARP TOS and/or Guideline......which is false.  There is nothing in EITHER the TOS OR Guidelines that suggest such asinine nonsense.  The TOS do say profanity is forbidden, and neither you OR the previously mentioned poster posted ANYTHING profane. In fact, both of you made the effort NOT to violate the TOS.  But be warned. Neither you or the other deserved to be disciplined for a FALSE and made-up infraction.  I recognize both you and the other poster had the best intention in mind to NOT violate the TOS or guidelines, but sometimes some just make it up as they go along....for their own reasons....

To document what is stated in the TOS, it states, "Use the Site to post or transmit any vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation, any transmissions that encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law."

In the Guidelines it states, 

• Being mean or obscene

Sexually explicit and vulgar language and images are not permitted in this community. 

Sure doesn't seem to speak well of the "integrity" of the organization now does it?  It should be noted, this issue has been raised to the appropriate staff members and none of them had the decency to respond.  YOU are held accountable; they are not.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 43

He's an A&&H^le.

Patriotism means to stand by the country.
It does not mean to stand by the president. — Theodore Roosevelt
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 43

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

If Trump were as immoral as liberals pretend, he would have extorted the Ukranian president to frame Hunter Biden for fictitious crimes.  But, all evidence indicates that he asked the Ukrainian president to uncover the truth about Hunter Biden.

No "if" about it. By insisting the Ukrainian President announce the Bidens WERE UNDER INVESTIGATION he accomplished EXACTLY what you admit was immoral, and is also the felony crimes of Bribery (the offer of aid and the meeting) and Extortion (no investigation, no bribe delivered). Two felonies that eclipse the severity of all the other "Impeachable Offences" tied to all the past Presidents combined.

tRump and everyone else already KNEW the "truth" - Hunter was paid big bucks FOR HIS NAME, which is exactly how donny makes money- including a million dollar payment he received to hook his name to a totally bogus hotel deal funded by ISIS in Baku Azerbaijan.

As for the payoff tRump expected - what did Comey's announcement Hillary's emails were STILL under INVESTIGATION in 2016 do to her support a month before the election?

Nonsense.  A president extorting another country is standard practice.  For example, nobody complained when Trump extorted the president of Turkey into a cease fire with the Kurds, by threatening sanctions.  And, it can be argued that doing so won him votes.  But, you cannot prove Trump's intent beyond a reasonable doubt.  You can't even prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he didn't ask for an investigation of Hunter Biden to exonerate Hunter Biden.

Why don't liberals believe that an investigation of Hunter Biden would exonerate him?  By impeaching Trump, liberals have convicted Hunter Biden in the public eye, thereby losing votes, because liberals are exactly that stupid. See when you have the truth all understand why no one complained. Now do not push your cry baby button.

You are mixed up. Trump never got the  Turks into a cease fire with the Kurds. The Turks told Trump what they were going to do, and did it. The Kurds went to the Russians for help and they handled it since they were taking over a good bit of the land the Kurds were leaving.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 43

@aruzinsky 
Extortion for personal gain? That's normal?...no, that's impeachable. 

Or is this promoting whatever trump does is the new normal, whether legal or illegal!

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

The case against Trump in seven words

Message 17 of 43

If Trump Cult members are so concerned about hearsay, ask them why Trump is not allowing anyone in his administration who has direct knowledge, to testify at the hearing.

By the way, the summary [not transcript) of the call is direct evidence.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 43

@jimc91 wrote:

Hearsay, hearsay, hearsay, hearsay, hearsay, hearsay, hearsay...

Yep that sums it up.  

What was the high crime or misdemeanor mentioned by the star witnesses during yesterdays hearing?  

Anybody???  

Jump right in here and explain why the President should be impeached.

The dimms are handing the 2020 election to the Republicans on a silver platter!  

By all means, carry on...

Easy answer. Extortion, Bribery are 2 that have been shown and proven by every one who has testified, and even one of the Russian Rudy works for and you told us was good for Trump have proved. So Hearsay is only in the minds of the far right enablers.

I hope all saw USA Today this morning. They took  their front page and did another version to make the real stories into what Trump says is happening. They did it by using a pen to black out words. They censored their their truthful front page like a Dictator would, and Trump is a Mob Boss Dictator. Go look at it and realize this is what Trump wants to bring to the USA. It is just what Hitler brought to Germany.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 43

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

If Trump were as immoral as liberals pretend, he would have extorted the Ukranian president to frame Hunter Biden for fictitious crimes.  But, all evidence indicates that he asked the Ukrainian president to uncover the truth about Hunter Biden.

No "if" about it. By insisting the Ukrainian President announce the Bidens WERE UNDER INVESTIGATION he accomplished EXACTLY what you admit was immoral, and is also the felony crimes of Bribery (the offer of aid and the meeting) and Extortion (no investigation, no bribe delivered). Two felonies that eclipse the severity of all the other "Impeachable Offences" tied to all the past Presidents combined.

tRump and everyone else already KNEW the "truth" - Hunter was paid big bucks FOR HIS NAME, which is exactly how donny makes money- including a million dollar payment he received to hook his name to a totally bogus hotel deal funded by ISIS in Baku Azerbaijan.

As for the payoff tRump expected - what did Comey's announcement Hillary's emails were STILL under INVESTIGATION in 2016 do to her support a month before the election?

Nonsense.  A president extorting another country is standard practice.  For example, nobody complained when Trump extorted the president of Turkey into a cease fire with the Kurds, by threatening sanctions.  And, it can be argued that doing so won him votes.  But, you cannot prove Trump's intent beyond a reasonable doubt.  You can't even prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he didn't ask for an investigation of Hunter Biden to exonerate Hunter Biden.

Why don't liberals believe that an investigation of Hunter Biden would exonerate him?  By impeaching Trump, liberals have convicted Hunter Biden in the public eye, thereby losing votes, because liberals are exactly that stupid.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 43

@williamb39198 wrote:

As evidenced by the very knowledgeable testimony yesterday, it confirmed what Pelosi stated: "all roads lead to putin". Actions by trump in the Ukraine, will benefit russia. 

Didn't trump take an oath to protect America? Why yes he did, William.  He sure doesn't take that very seriously now does he?  North Korea is still "testing missiles" against the UN sanctions and decree; the Russians sure appreciate the 50+ day delay in US funding to Ukraine.  The White Supremacists are emboldened.....Why is so concerned about protecting and supporting putin and russia? Bro-mance....

Image result for trump putin bromance cartoon

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors