Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The case against Trump in seven words

Message 21 of 43

As evidenced by the very knowledgeable testimony yesterday, it confirmed what Pelosi stated: "all roads lead to putin". Actions by trump in the Ukraine, will benefit russia. 

Didn't trump take an oath to protect America? Why is so concerned about protecting and supporting putin and russia?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 43

@jimc91 wrote:

Hearsay, hearsay, hearsay, hearsay, hearsay, hearsay, hearsay...Day 1, Day 1, Day 1, Day 1, Day 1, Day 1, Day 1...

Yep that sums it up.  only if one whines, "are we there yet" 10 minutes after leaving home for a 2 week vacation....

What was the high crime or misdemeanor mentioned by the star witnesses during yesterdays hearing?  Good Lord you sure love your Fox News talking points.  I appreciate the few Fox Viewers that have the ability to think for themselves....no one needs to mention, "the pinhead abused the power of his position".  Just imagine had Congress authorized the money to Ukraine and said, "use it to leverage an investigation against a political opponent".  Had they done so, we wouldn't have to show the Repubs how silly their position is....had they done so, the money would not have been approved.   

Anybody???  You gotta go to the bathroom?  We just left home....you should have gone before we left.  Pass the beer nuts...and turn off thatigorantt nonsense on Fox.  It'll destroy your ability to think.

Jump right in here and explain why the President should be impeached.Go back and read the 7 words yourself.....they're quite clear.  Now how about YOU explaining why that's acceptable to you...

Thedimmss are handing the 2020 election to the Republicans on a silver platter!  When then the Cult should be rejoicing, but instead they're are whining like children beginning a long trip....

By all means, carry on...thanks for your permission.....you have another two weeks....so relax.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 43

Hearsay, hearsay, hearsay, hearsay, hearsay, hearsay, hearsay...

Yep that sums it up.  

What was the high crime or misdemeanor mentioned by the star witnesses during yesterdays hearing?  

Anybody???  

Jump right in here and explain why the President should be impeached.

The dimms are handing the 2020 election to the Republicans on a silver platter!  

By all means, carry on...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 43

Often with Trump.....you can "follow the money".    “The source close to Deutsche Bank says that the co-signers of Donald Trump’s Deutsche Bank loans are Russian billionaires close to Vladimir Putin,” 

Donald Trump is a fan of  Putin and the former KGB murderer wants Ukraine.    If  Putin takes Ukraine. and knows the rest of the world doesn't care.....what is next....Poland with all that great farmland.   Russia has the economy of Italy.....but it does have nuke weapons.     

Trump has led a charmed life....gotten away with abusing women...and even the respect of the Christians even if he cheated on all three wives and has 5 kids with three different women.   Stole from his charity......I'm getting off track here.....Trump is desperate to win another term to escape the problem being a civilian again cause he is protected as a President from accountability of crimes.   So he orders Rudy and the new leader of the Ukraine to get some crap--on Biden for him to use during the Trump campaign.    

IF  he is not stopped at this point....it sets a bad example for the future and yet this scoundrel has another year's term and the public or the electoral college MAY elect him for another term.   GOD SAVE US.  I don't trust congress to   

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 43

@aruzinsky wrote:

If Trump were as immoral as liberals pretend, he would have extorted the Ukranian president to frame Hunter Biden for fictitious crimes.  But, all evidence indicates that he asked the Ukrainian president to uncover the truth about Hunter Biden.

No "if" about it. By insisting the Ukrainian President announce the Bidens WERE UNDER INVESTIGATION he accomplished EXACTLY what you admit was immoral, and is also the felony crimes of Bribery (the offer of aid and the meeting) and Extortion (no investigation, no bribe delivered). Two felonies that eclipse the severity of all the other "Impeachable Offences" tied to all the past Presidents combined.

tRump and everyone else already KNEW the "truth" - Hunter was paid big bucks FOR HIS NAME, which is exactly how donny makes money- including a million dollar payment he received to hook his name to a totally bogus hotel deal funded by ISIS in Baku Azerbaijan.

As for the payoff tRump expected - what did Comey's announcement Hillary's emails were STILL under INVESTIGATION in 2016 do to her support a month before the election?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 43

@aruzinsky wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I'm LOL at the following comment. "Trump only wanted to stop corruption in the Ukraine."

The most corrupt president of our lifetime is worried about corruption in Ukraine? Are you serious? That's like John Gotti saying he wants to stop organized crime in Chicago. 

That's an example of a logical fallacy called "begging the question."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Begging_the_question

Really I did not know that. I will push the Crybaby Button  to get more information as I heard it went right to Trump Hqs.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 43

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I'm LOL at the following comment. "Trump only wanted to stop corruption in the Ukraine."

The most corrupt president of our lifetime is worried about corruption in Ukraine? Are you serious? That's like John Gotti saying he wants to stop organized crime in Chicago. 

Indeed, CeeTee, INDEED!  Shockingly, the only corruption rump wanted addressed were this conspiracies created by Fox and attacked rumps opponents.  But that's OK to rump supporters....they call that "Fair and Balanced".....LMAO!

Obviously, and clearly.....rump abused his position to put conditions on congressionally approved money.  It's not difficult to figure out unless you wear a RED hat.....

Image result for dumb ass wearing maga hat

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 43

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Yep, wrong AGAIN as usual indeed....

You are welcome to take your "crybaby whine" to the author of the piece and complain to them.  You can reach them at:

1301 K St NW,

Washington, DC 20071

Good luck to you......ta ta!!!

Image result for trump cartoons kissing as

No, I will restrict my complaints to the uncreative people who pick and repeat the overly verbose BS of others.

Image result for rolling eyes gif trump

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 43

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Yep, wrong AGAIN as usual indeed....

You are welcome to take your "crybaby whine" to the author of the piece and complain to them.  You can reach them at:

1301 K St NW,

Washington, DC 20071

Good luck to you......ta ta!!!

Image result for trump cartoons kissing as

No, I will restrict my complaints to the uncreative people who pick and repeat the overly verbose BS of others.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 43

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump Cult members have me LOL. Morality is not based on one's favorite political philosopy.

• Trump is a pathological liar
  • Trump surrounded himself with convicted felons
  • Trump was cited for 10 possible cases of Obstruction of Justice in the Mueller Report
  • Trump has repeatedly asked foreign government to intervene in U.S. elections (this is illegal)
  • Trump has done ZERO about the Russian Cyberattacks on the 2016 Presidential election

None of the above behavior has anything to do with one's political philoospy.

Nobody implied "Morality is based on one's favorite political philosophy."  But, coming to think of it, one's favorite political philosophy is based on morality.

"Trump surrounded himself with convicted felons" is a lie because they weren't convicted felons at the time. And, that included the Democrat Governor of Illinois, Rod Blagojevich.  "10 possible" = "10 shmossible".  Trump never said "intervene in U.S. elections" which is liberals' far fetched abstraction for "find Hillary's emails."

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors