Kudos
Views

Re: The border is not open. Please don't come

Message 1 of 22

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump Lovers

--

What's the definition of 'Trump Lover'?  It's used often here, sometimes apparently the same as "Hillary Hater".  Where does that fit in with discussions? 

It obviously has nothing to do with the topic and seems to reflect a flaw in some who "feel" rather than "think" and believe that is the way all people approach discussions.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 22

@CriticalThinking wrote:

"Is there anything in this little tete-a-tete related to the protection of our borders?"

Yes it's all related, but a Trump lover cannot see what's obvious to everyone else. After only 2 months in office, Trump's claimed he's stemmed the tide of illegal immigrants coming across the border.  I'm LOL because objective people understand the absurdity of that comment after only 75 days in office.

But Trump Lovers cannot objectively analyze the bizarre comments coming from their hero like the one above. I've tried hard, but I can't find any examples of Trump Lovers criticizing their new hero..

Well, I am not a "Trump Lover" (that seems a bit .......oh, I don't know, less than mature maybe). And "hero"? - nah.

But "observant" - now that one I accept. And I observed and pointed out a bunch of off topic "oh how I hate Trump" chit-chat.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

The border is not open. Please don't come

Message 3 of 22

My reply to Tex was moved to another Topic

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 22

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump Lovers

--

What's the definition of 'Trump Lover'?  It's used often here, sometimes apparently the same as "Hillary Hater".  Where does that fit in with discussions? 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 22

"Is there anything in this little tete-a-tete related to the protection of our borders?"

Yes it's all related, but a Trump lover cannot see what's obvious to everyone else. After only 2 months in office, Trump's claimed he's stemmed the tide of illegal immigrants coming across the border.  I'm LOL because objective people understand the absurdity of that comment after only 75 days in office.

But Trump Lovers cannot objectively analyze the bizarre comments coming from their hero like the one above. I've tried hard, but I can't find any examples of Trump Lovers criticizing their new hero..

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 22

Is there anything in this little tete-a-tete related to the protection of our borders?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 22

pc6063, what amazes me is the complete lack of accountability Trump lovers place on the man. While they criticize every decision or action from President Obama, they have no standards for Trump. The man is a pathological liar who's already reversed numerous promises he made to his voters, yet they never complain and they never hold him accountable. This is a mystery to me. 

Watch the Trump lovers in this forum praise every move he makes but they will never criticize him in any way or acknkowledge the many lies he's told.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 22

Crit- I think we make the same point!

if it behooves trying to take credit for job gain,  he'll take credit for it!

if it behooves him to take credit for fewer illegals crossing the border,  he'll take credit for it!

if it hurts him to take responsibility for the failed "death care bill'l it's somebody else's fault. 

Typical Chump- poops I meant Trump! (Maybe!)

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 22

"what you describe is classic Trump-if it's good for him he will take responsibility.  if it's bad for him, he will blame it on Obama or one of the Democrats in office.  Typical elementary school behavior."

Very  true, but you left out some very important components of Trump behavior. If something good happens, such as the 1st jobs report 10 days after he took office, he will take the credit, even though he did nothing. 

As you pointed out, the opposite is equally true. If a Trump action causes something negative, he will find a way to blame someone else, usually President Obama.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 22

Crit-  what you describe is classic Trump-if it's good for him he will take responsibility.  if it's bad for him, he will blame it on Obama or one of the Democrats in office.

Typical elementary school behavior.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.

jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors