From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The Word Cult Seems to be Thrown Around Loosely Here

Message 11 of 39
Soosie posted..

Like I said, It must be a sad life to sit and wait for someone to hate for the day.

=======================================================

With the stock market up 260 points today it must be a bad day for Mick.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 39
I posted..There are two full time posters that just have to have the words TRUMP CULT in their posts. Ones that are that taken with that term are sick. Just saying..... but they know who they are.

Mick posted..It Is With Great Pride & Humility I Accept One of These Honors - Many Thanks

=============================================================

Are you sure you want to be connected to the two I mentioned?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

The Word Cult Seems to be Thrown Around Loosely Here

Message 13 of 39

Cult members do not get it, plus they're in total denial. 

This is not an issue based upon hate, it's about protecting our democracy, the rule of law, and using facts and the truth to make decisions. CULT members do not use facts, the rule of law, and they definitely don't care about the truth. In their world, the truth is determined by their Leader, who is never questioned, challenged, or criticized.

Members of a cult exist in an alternate reality where the truth doesn't matter. The only thing they care about is protecting their Supreme Leader. And in this case, we know who that is.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 39
Like I said, It must be a sad life to sit and wait for someone to hate for the day.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 39

It must be miserable to wait for someone to hate.  

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 39

@Soosie wrote:

"a cult of personality surrounding the leaders"  I like this defination of cult.  It seems to fit the core group here as well as the people who surround them with praise.

Take your pick , there seems to be the fad of the week. any group that doesn't have the mentality to think and act individually deserves the name of  a cult. 

and now we are seeing one of the best

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 39
@ceetee...........The topic was never about Trump. How did you get to him in your post? I thought this group was very adamant about staying on topic.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 39

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Soosie posted..

This is what I posted as my opinion. Some of you posted yours....LOL. What do you want to debate? Denial, praise, core group or what????

-=========================================================

There are two full time posters that just have to have the words TRUMP CULT in their posts. Ones that are that taken with that term are sick. Just saying..... but they know who they are.

It Is With Great Pride & Humility I Accept One of These Honors - Many Thanks

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 39

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Soosie's iniital post in this thread could not be further from the truth. Remember, DENIAL is one of the key attributes of cult members.

Does that apply to the cult of hatred which insists it isn't a cult of hatred?

There is a Very Good Reason for that of which you describe..........................

Individuals who simply Publicise the actual Words & Deeds of someone Else & then using Fact-based readily available truthful information to either disagree or criticise them are not Haters regardless of whatever broad definition you want to conjur up

Pointing out the deficiencies in our Elected Officials Personal or Professional is a Responsiblity of US Citizenship - especially when the Elected Official is always Lying about Everything Big and Small and for No Discernible Purpose - there is not Rationale for most of Trumps Lies - NONE!

So Excuse me if I personally find it offensive when I am exposed to other people who try and get me to beleive what I hear & see with my own Eyes & Ears & Know is False

Several Good Contemporary examples of HATRED are when you Hold the most powerful Position on the Planet and you use it to repeatedly Demagogue others for simply doing their jobs

True Examples of Hatred are when Trump Characterizes the US News Media as the Enemy of the People

When Trump Purposefully Lies in a attempt to Destroy the Professional Careers of his own Employees & others who have devoted their lives to Public Service - again while he is in the Position of the Most Powerful Person on Earth

There can be No Other Rationale Acceptable Explanation or Valid Excuse for these kinds of behaviors - this is just Pure Evil & Hatred of anyone who is not a Sycophant or Fan of yours

Trumps Lies & Incompetence are not only unhealthy for our US Democracy - they are a NATIONAL SECURITY DANGER

Pointing out Trumps Dangerousness Is Not Hatred it's Reality & it's Very Scary Stuff.................

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 39
Soosie posted..

This is what I posted as my opinion. Some of you posted yours....LOL. What do you want to debate? Denial, praise, core group or what????

-=========================================================

There are two full time posters that just have to have the words TRUMP CULT in their posts. Ones that are that taken with that term are sick. Just saying..... but they know who they are.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors