From festivals to better food, amusement parks are adding features for older adults. Take a look at what's new!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The Truth About The News

Message 11 of 14

Gee Soosie  that is a great cartoon, that was Fox  wasn't it?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 14

Must be a really good conspiracy. I can't find ANY reference to violence against Tump supporters.  Are they talking about the Nuremburg trials?  Old news but I am sure they would have been considered Trump supporters. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 14

@Soosie wrote:

the truth about the media.jpgTruth about the news

Violence against Trump Supporters????

Have you any media releases relating to that subject from other than fringe media outlets?

Other than verbal confrontations in restaurants, I have not read or heard of any violence.

The definition of violence is: Behavior involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone.

The newspaper from which this cartoon was extracted is located in a backwoods town, Belleville, Illinois. Today's headline is: HUNDREDS OF FRUIT FLIES FOUND IN GOLDEN CORRAL.

This cartoonist, Glenn McCoy, has been in the limelight before. He tried to equivocate the protests surrounding the appointment of Betsy DeVos with the racist protests of Whites during the periods of integration several decades ago.

Except for one award for greeting cards no less, he has had no recognition in his trade for the last 5 years.

I suppose that is why this has-been was laid off from his newspaper May 21, 2018.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

The Truth About The News

Message 14 of 14

the truth about the media.jpgTruth about the news

Kudos