From festivals to better food, amusement parks are adding features for older adults. Take a look at what's new!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The Theory of Negativity

Message 1 of 47

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
Lol... y'all need lives.

Liberals hate racism, bigotry, discrimination, misogyny and fascism.

Liberals hate anyone they disagree with and label them racists, bigots, discriminators, misogynists, and fascists.

It is terrible to use such terrible things as no more than petty insults.

It is terrible that trump supporters do not acknowledge and condemn the racist, bigoted statements that trump has made.

It isn't an issue of condemning - it is a matter of correctly identifying. For example, calling border security racism and obsessing over "poor brown people"  is game playing with a serious issue.

I have never used the term "poor brown people" or called border security racism. I am referring to trump's many bigoted remarks and actions, like mocking a handicapped man. I'm referring to his racist innuendos, like "there are fine people on both sides". I am referring to trump's racist actions like appointing white supremacist nationalists like Steve Bannon. Ignoring all of this is what many trump supporters do. Guilt by association.

Yes, mocking the guy's speech was stupid - as was Biden's telling the guy in the wheelchair to stand up. Hey, it happens.

Now, what "racist innuendos" concern you. Forget C-ville, that is nonsense.

Steve Bannon is not a White Supremacist - let it go. A "Nationalist" - possibly, depending on your definition and that could be a good thing.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 47

@williamb39198 wrote:

Negativity??

What programs have trump and supporters proposed in support of minorities or immigrants? Or do they only justify their actions by the color of one’s skin?

trump and supporters are negative people pretending to be positive... the worst type, pretenders!

Never Forget

He didn't. Government programs and laws are intended to be not race specific. Once again, we see PEOPLE, the other side sees race, religion sexual preferences, national origin, money in the pocket, etc.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 47

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

I have never used the term "poor brown people" or called border security racism. I am referring to trump's many bigoted remarks and actions, like mocking a handicapped man. I'm referring to his racist innuendos, like "there are fine people on both sides".

But effectively you are supporting those who have been using the term about 'brown people' by posting on the same side as they.  We haven't seen you object to that term being used by those liberals here that has been using the term in mocking anyone who is against the migrants who would be illegal immigrants. 

Based on what you have been posting about others that doesn't support Trump, but doesn't speak out that makes you agreeing with them.  Of course there will be an attempt to deny that and spin some sort of story.

And yes, there are fine people on both sides, one doesn't have to be a liberal to be a good person.  Most people can think good of others besides their political opinion.  Some liberals will drop friendly associations with others in a moments notice if one changes opinions about politics.

@TxGrandpa2said: "Some liberals will drop friendly associations with others in a moments notice if one changes opinions about politics."

The same is true of a similar percentage of republicans/conservatives/trump cultists...   

Human flaws of that sort do not reside in only members of one political party, but are distributed equally among people in all political parties.

If trump weren't the closest thing to Satan Incarnate to ever pollute the Oval Office, it would be an entirely different matter, and a majority of American Citizens would not have such a poor opinion of him...

Yeah, I suppose some might call that a negative opinion - while others - a larger percentage - would applaud that telling of the truth...

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 47

@ChasKy53 wrote:

I have never used the term "poor brown people" or called border security racism. I am referring to trump's many bigoted remarks and actions, like mocking a handicapped man. I'm referring to his racist innuendos, like "there are fine people on both sides".

But effectively you are supporting those who have been using the term about 'brown people' by posting on the same side as they.  We haven't seen you object to that term being used by those liberals here that has been using the term in mocking anyone who is against the migrants who would be illegal immigrants. 

Based on what you have been posting about others that doesn't support Trump, but doesn't speak out that makes you agreeing with them.  Of course there will be an attempt to deny that and spin some sort of story.

And yes, there are fine people on both sides, one doesn't have to be a liberal to be a good person.  Most people can think good of others besides their political opinion.  Some liberals will drop friendly associations with others in a moments notice if one changes opinions about politics.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 47

@mandm84 wrote:

Finally Tex , you have looked into the mirror. You will always be a poster brother , regardless !!

I was posting about liberals, not myself.  But it appears that you keep wanting to post about me and not about any topic.  Do you have anything to say about the topic and not about another poster?   In spite of the fact that you do seem to be jealous of the accomplishments of others.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 47

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

However when it comes to president Trump the lefties have no boundary what they will say or what they might do. Why? 'cause it's going pretty darn good for most Americans and that just makes you mad. 

Yeah... you're mad and negative.

When it comes to Trump, there's no insult he won't hurl. There's no lie he won't tell. There's no one he won't cheat. There's no boundary of decency he won't cross. And the righties excuse and applaud his every offense.

Civility died the day Trump took office. What did you expect?

Assume nothing. Question everything. And start thinking.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 47

Finally Tex , you have looked into the mirror. You will always be a poster brother , regardless !!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 47

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
Lol... y'all need lives.

Liberals hate anyone they disagree with and label them racists, bigots, discriminators, misogynists, and fascists.

It is terrible that trump supporters do not acknowledge and condemn the racist, bigoted statements that trump has made.

It isn't an issue of condemning - it is a matter of correctly identifying. For example, calling border security racism and obsessing over "poor brown people"  is game playing with a serious issue.

I have never used the term "poor brown people" or called border security racism. I am referring to trump's many bigoted remarks and actions, like mocking a handicapped man. I'm referring to his racist innuendos, like "there are fine people on both sides". I am referring to trump's racist actions like appointing white supremacist nationalists like Steve Bannon. Ignoring all of this is what many trump supporters do. Guilt by association.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 47

Negativity??

What programs have trump and supporters proposed in support of minorities or immigrants? Or do they only justify their actions by the color of one’s skin?

trump and supporters are negative people pretending to be positive... the worst type, pretenders!

Never Forget

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 47

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
Lol... y'all need lives.

Diningenuous game playing using persiflage, misinterpretation and misstatements regarding racism is not at all something that honors the nation and the constitution.

Not at all patriotic...

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894
Kudos
Views