There's always more to discover with an AARP membership! Check out your member benefits.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The Theory of Negativity

Message 21 of 47

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Mandm84 doesn't have to go get postings from back then to prove anything. There are plenty of us here that remember clearly and will be honest about it, too bad everyone isn't.. Yes, the Obama bashing was relentless, he was called many names besides 'Obama'. The Hillary and Obama hatred continues to this day, it's just not voiced as often.

MandM8 can't speak for MandM?  And of course liberals don't do the same today?  Is not the same type name-calling being done today, even a lot in a juvenile manner? 

One liberal poster has been acting like a lovelorn bride who was jilted at the altar because another has decided that he cannot go along with the permissive liberal philosophy and became independent.

The theory of negativity is ramphant among liberals.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 47

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

I don't have time for busy work for those struck with amnesia over and over again !!

In other words there was an accusation and when called on it, backs up with excuses?

Mandm84 doesn't have to go get postings from back then to prove anything. There are plenty of us here that remember clearly and will be honest about it, too bad everyone isn't.. Yes, the Obama bashing was relentless, he was called many names besides 'Obama'. The Hillary and Obama hatred continues to this day, it's just not voiced as often.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 47

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
Lol... y'all need lives.

Liberals hate racism, bigotry, discrimination, misogyny and fascism.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 47

@mandm84 wrote:

I don't have time for busy work for those struck with amnesia over and over again !!

In other words there was an accusation and when called on it, backs up with excuses?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 47

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Note the undying and relentless negativity from the Right during the eight years of Obama's presidency.

And there has been no negatively from liberals during the present administration?

I didn't form a private group, but took it over when that poster left the site.  It wasn't meant to be private, but posters were subject to approval, however the software was changed that it became private.  Guess which poster I had many problems with making personal attacks on a conservative poster that I had an agreement to help create discussion.

We did discuss insues, instead of other posters like some keep doing here.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 47

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 47

@mandm84 wrote:

I also love the now Far Right " Positive " Posters , who were so full of negative venum towards Obama and Hillary for 8 long years. How quickly Amnesia sets in !!

Can you point to "Obama sucks" or the"Resistance"?

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 47
Lol... y'all need lives.

"Liberals are totalitarians screaming to get out"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 47

@mandm84 wrote:

Fish , with all due respect , were you even around here before trump ? My memory is failing me !!

Your memory doesn't fail you, he or she registered here under Fishslayer777 in 2016.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 47

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Soosie 

Note the negativity replies to your post!!

Note the undying and relentless negativity from the Right during the eight years of Obama's presidency. You remember, you were here, you remember "The Swamp" and the relentless name calling from the Right. It got so bad you formed a private group that was allowed then, and kept the name callers from the Right out of that group.

In fact the relentless negativity from the Right continues today, any time Obama or either of the Clintons are mentioned. Heck, they don't even have to be "mentioned", the Right brings Hillary up in many topics that have nothing to do with her.

Kudos
Views