Science is honing in on better ways to treat chronic pain. Read about it in this AARP series.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The Theory of Negativity

Message 31 of 47

Sure Tex !!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 47

@mandm84 wrote:

Surely you jest Tex , because your hate for Hillary and Obama has been on this site for years.

No, Some here insert hate for dislike, especially when accusing someone with differing opinions in politics.  By the same token you are using then a person could say that you hate Trump. 

I have nothing against any politician as a person but don't care for them as politicians.  I do note that there are many here who believe in ESP and mind-reading (or they believe they are able to do so) since they are so quick to tell others what they believe.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 47

I guess the Theory of Negativism is according to the eyes of the beholder. Fortunately our eyes can perceive the negativism that we live in our country today. and the divisions that it has created.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 47

@mandm84 wrote:

Fish , with all due respect , were you even around here before trump ? My memory is failing me !!

Nope - he wasn't here before trump.

When he first showed up, he was using the screename "fishslayer666" - until someone noted that the number 666 is the number of the beast - a biblical number associated with evil - then he changed his screename...

Gottfried von Berlichingen said it 500 years ago - now it is entirely appropriate and deserved for tRump...
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 47

Surely you jest Tex , because your hate for Hillary and Obama has been on this site for years.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 47

@mandm84 wrote:

Thanks for your reply Tex , i know you are always Mr. Positive !!

Have you changed your screen name?   More verification from your post.  And when did Obama and Hillary get into the discussion?  Or any public figure?  The ones bringing in hate are liberals. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 47

BTW Fish , did you ever think our posters hate Trump's sins and lies , but not him. No difference between you hating what Obama does and those for what Trump does !!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 47

Fish , with all due respect , were you even around here before trump ? My memory is failing me !!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 47

@mandm84 wrote:

I also love the now Far Right " Positive " Posters , who were so full of negative venum towards Obama and Hillary for 8 long years. How quickly Amnesia sets in !!

I "try" to hate the sin and not the sinner. I never hated Obama. Yes I was negative about to policies , but with Hillary... sometimes I crossed the line, often it was about her.

I always thought Obama was an ideologue first so that's what I hated, but he sincerely thought he was doing the right thing. He was wrong a lot, however with Hillary, she's just has contempt for regular folks. 

However when it comes to president Trump the lefties have no boundary what they will say or what they might do. Why? 'cause it's going pretty darn good for most Americans and that just makes you mad. 

Yeah... you're mad and negative.

I'm proud to be everything liberals hate.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 47
Note the negativity replies to your post!! @Tx............I had high hopes, but alas, disappointed. They still have their minds on Trump's fingers, other parts of his body and Stormy I have heard that some fantasize over some things until the mind cannot think of anything else.
Kudos
Views