Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The TEXAN Unabomber

Message 21 of 71

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

Do your repeated off-topic replies mean the same thing? You have about an equal number of postings ................... just sayin' .................

Perhaps you are 'just sayin..' to the wrong person.  I was replying to the poster who has gone completely off his own topic to rant about something else. 

But you just had to jump in with your continuing sarcastic comments.

"Equal number of postings"  You should ponder that for a minute.

Democrats in 2020
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 71

@Centristsin2010wrote:

Why yes, I believe so.  But my post has everything to do with the whining responses to the actual topic.

But nothing to do with the actual topic.  And again, playing king of the hill?  Good for creating dissension.  Are you the decider here?  Someone needs to come down to earth.

* * * BLOOMBERG * * *
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 71

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

"nc", it's amazing how a very few will whine incessantly when something negative is pointed out about their team, their state or their blankie...

Wasn't it you that posted comments about those who just had to post something,  Why yes, I believe so.  But my post has everything to do with the whining responses to the actual topic.   even if its nothings?  Huh?  REALLY!  Can't even follow your own advice.  LOL...Yes, I did.  But thanks for your concern.

But of course you, like the other poster, just had to jump in to defend a partner in crime, didn't you?  I pointed out one poster was embarrassing himself.  He responded by going after the messenger, like he always does.  It speaks volumes about his character.  Ta-ta.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 71

@nctarheelwrote:

You have quoted that Will Rogers quote like a hundred times now; most people don't even know who Will Rogers is anymore.

The words are what matters, the name is to attribute it.  But it and the results does describe a person who continues to cherry pick the media with the same result as the saying.

And you did carry your thread completely off-topic which should indicate you were not interested in the lives lost but more of your negative propaganda.

* * * BLOOMBERG * * *
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 71

@Centristsin2010wrote:

"nc", it's amazing how a very few will whine incessantly when something negative is pointed out about their team, their state or their blankie...

Wasn't it you that posted comments about those who just had to post something, even if its nothings?  Can't even follow your own advice.

But of course you, like the other poster, just had to jump in to defend a partner in crime, didn't you?

* * * BLOOMBERG * * *
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 71

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

Does your post going on a tangent all over the place in slamming Texas mean that you can't even concentrate on your original subject of this thread? 

Does that mean you wasn't interested in these bombings but just wanted to continue your rant about another state?

What is your TRUE purpose for all these rantings over a period of time?  And why pick out a state that you only know about what you read in the media.

Will Rogers continually comes to mind when reading your posts:

"All I know is just what I read in the papers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance." Will Rogers

Shame!!!!

Your first three paragraphs above are solely directed toward me personally as you continue your personal attack on me.

It is not "your place" to police what the content of my posts are; if they are wrong, dispute them with facts and figures, not personal attacks. The individual subject was the bombings but the bombings were, in and of themselves, examples of the RACIAL ANIMUS that exists throughout the state of TEXAS. National attention as to incident after incident in TEXAS proves this out.

You have quoted that Will Rogers quote like a hundred times now; most people don't even know who Will Rogers is anymore.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 71

@ChasKy53wrote:

Do your repeated off-topic replies mean the same thing? You have about an equal number of postings ................... just sayin' .................

Perhaps you are 'just sayin..' to the wrong person.  I was replying to the poster who has gone completely off his own topic to rant about something else. 

But you just had to jump in with your continuing sarcastic comments.

* * * BLOOMBERG * * *
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 71

The best of us, see room for improvement and focus on bettering our team, our state and/or ourselves.  Maybe even wash our blankie's.

Go Dawgs....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 71

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

Does your post going on a tangent all over the place in slamming Texas mean that you can't even concentrate on your original subject of this thread? 

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 71

@nctarheel

Does that mean you wasn't interested in these bombings but just wanted to continue your rant about another state?

What is your TRUE purpose for all these rantings over a period of time?  And why pick out a state that you only know about what you read in the media.

Will Rogers continually comes to mind when reading your posts:

"All I know is just what I read in the papers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance." Will Rogers

Shame!!!!

* * * BLOOMBERG * * *
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors