Rethink your job search and find opportunities for experienced workers with the AARP job board.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The Supreme Leader addresses his troops.

Message 1 of 6

Perhaps trump is preparing for the future ................ playing himself on SNL !!!

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

@MsStretch wrote:

You mean that wasn't Cold Open on SNL?

Sure sounded like it was...

Only difference is that trump was way more disjointed and moronically inappropriate than SNL Cold Open would have been...

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894 - APPLIES TO TRUMP TODAY
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

You mean that wasn't Cold Open on SNL?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

Real heartfelt way for President Trump to show his support for our troops overseas. Oh I forgot he's done the most for our troops then any other president of the United States. I guess this is the new normal. I liked the old normal where presidents went into areas where troops actually were and maybe share the meal with them.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6
didn't watch or listen to it. Didn't want to upset my tummy, but have sure HEARD and READ about it. Typical Trump.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

The Supreme Leader addresses his troops.

Message 6 of 6

If you did not see Trump's Thanksgiving address to the troops, you go to Youtube and check it out. There he sits at a makeshift table  with golden columns visible in the background.  As he stoically reads his prepared speech, servants are detected moving about getting the room ready for the upcoming feast.  I am sure the troops playing volleyball in the mud of Texas and Arizona were dutifully impressed with the opulence. 

Trump went on to talk about himself.  It seems he is most grateful for his family.  The snort you heard across the nation is believed to have been started with Stormy Daniels.  He then pointed out that the troops should be happy they are fighting for something that is doing so well, our country.  

Trump also took the opportunity to rail against  judges, immigrants, and bad trade deals.  I am certain the troops were in awe of his majesty and will continue the struggle for a more perfect proletariat while Trump slaves away at his weekend estates. 

And if anyone objects?  Well, let them eat cake.

Kudos
Views
Replies