Can blue light from your phone cause vision problems? Find out and learn more about your vision in the AARP Eye Center.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The Story About Sarah Sanders Getting 86'd

Message 1 of 13

@angeleyes64 wrote:

Well said. But she can always quit, she may have kids watching, or at least maybe hearing , or hearing rumors. She needs to think more of her kids and not The Donald.,

I guess you haven't heard that she is leaving in a few months, if not sooner?  Press secretaries haven't lasted long, regardless of who is President...  No doubt burn-out.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 13
@Centristsin2010

She's pretty good at her job....it can't be easy to cover for the constant lies of a president, but my issue is with the lack of integrity covering for the lies and dishonesty and attacks.

Well said. But she can always quit, she may have kids watching, or at least maybe hearing , or hearing rumors. She needs to think more of her kids and not The Donald.,
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 13

@williamb39198 wrote:

A very interesting point made here. The restaurant owner showed class and discretion, while trump and members of his administration show none...only lies and berating others. 

Good for the owner

Of course Sanders could have raised a fuss but even offered to pay for what they had been served.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 13

@williamb39198 wrote:

@Centristsin2010

A very interesting point made here. The restaurant owner showed class and discretion, while trump and members of his administration show none...only lies and berating others. 

Good for the owner

Good point! This is the most classless/boorish administration in my lifetime.  However, though I'm not a fan of Sanders, she probably couldn't have handled the situation better. She's pretty good at her job....it can't be easy to cover for the constant lies of a president, but my issue is with the lack of integrity covering for the lies and dishonesty and attacks.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 13

@Centristsin2010

Good for the owner

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 13

@MaVolta wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:
@MaVolta
I guess it all depends on what Sanders does about it.

@angeleyes64 - I don't think that she'll do anything more than tweet about it. Rumor has it that she has a departure in the works.

The SCOTUS did not rule on the matter, though many on the Right claimed they did.  They punted....

Liars are not a protected class under the Constitution.

According to the reporting, the owner was siding with her staff who were upset with the trump admins position on transgenders in the military. Basically, a peaceful protest.

Sounds like other than the whining, Sanders handled the issue maturely and left quietly and the owner did as well and comped the Sanders party's drinks and what food they were served.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 13
@MaVolta
That's A Ok w/me, because of her lying which the next person will have to take over, much as I hate to say it, I can't stand to even look at her, or hear her voice. Ah, Ah, Ah, I counted 50 in one briefing. !!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 13

@angeleyes64 wrote:
@MaVolta

@angeleyes64 - I don't think that she'll do anything more than tweet about it. Rumor has it that she has a departure in the works.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 13
@MaVolta
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 13

I don't see how this differs from the Colorado baker who refused service to the gay couple on the grounds of religious moral values. The restaurant owner clearly made it a test of morality that didn't meet her standards. 

Maybe the SC needs to rethink this decision? Just sayin' . . . .

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors