Rethink your job search with the AARP job board. Find opportunities for experienced workers today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The Real Reason Democrats Hate Bill Barr

Message 1 of 51

@Panjandrum wrote:

NOTHAPPENING:   You saw the whole report already EXCEPT what is illegal to show (Grand Jury stuff)! You lost already.

A true believer. LOL

A true hater. LOL!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 51

NOTHAPPENING:   You saw the whole report already EXCEPT what is illegal to show (Grand Jury stuff)! You lost already.

A true believer. LOL

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 51

The real reason Democrats hate Bill Barr is quite simple.

It is that he IS NOT doing HIS job.

The Attorney General is to represent the PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES.

Bill Barr is representing THE COMMANDER IN CHEAT.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 51

@Epster wrote:

As you know I consider this forum to be a waste of time, so have limited myself lately to Twitter, where I follow hundreds of conservative journalists and former SEALS-turned-bloggers.

Anyway that's my 192,355th attempt at getting you to see the light.

Why would one say they consider this forum a waste of time in one sentence and that they are limiting themselves to ANOTHER SOCIAL PLATFORM and yet; make a statement that they were making a 192,355th attempt at getting one to see the light on this platform?

Doublespeak????????

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 51

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

NOTHAPPENING:  Wishfull thinking on the left's part! Read your post again.  Can you see why your party is called: the Party of Hate?

It's the party of reality, not wishful thinking. If the report contains nothing damaging to Trump, then Barr should be happy to release it. That's just common sense.

If the report contained nothing damaging to Trump the entire unrelated report would have been releases within two days of Mueller sending it to the DoJ.

You saw the whole report already EXCEPT what is illegal to show (Grand Jury stuff)! You lost already.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 51

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@MaVolta wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@MaVolta wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@MaVolta wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Go to your local courtroom sometime. When you hear a verdict of "not guilty", that does not mean he is exonerated or even that he is not guilty. It just means within the scope of the trial (in this case the investigation), the jurors did not find enough evidence to find him guilty. The person on trial (or Trump in this case) is "assumed innocent" since they couldn't find proof of guilt.

It's a truly binary thing. After 2+ years of investigating, Mueller found nothing that he could say Trump did wrong with respect to colluding with the Russians or fixing the election.

Is there a problem with the left's understanding of this simple concept?

There was no trial. But there was an investigation that provided plenty of evidence for Congress to consider and act upon as they see fit. Barr is acting on behalf of the president to stand in the way, i.e. obstruct, the ability of Congress to do its Constitutional duty.

Then he totally lied when he said that he didn't know what Mueller thought about his "summary." He knew exactly what Mueller thought, and had no intention of letting that cat out of the bag. However, the truth always manages to find its way into the light of day.

Is there a problem with the right's understanding of this simple concept?

There was no mention of "guilt" in the 400 page report or Barr's 4 page summary. No mention of guilt means to even the most simplistic mind NOT GUILTY!

What part of "does not exonerate" does the right not understand?

The part where the left correlates "does not exonerate" to guilty as charged!

The part where "does not exonerate" means a determination has not been made and warrants further investigation. That's where Congress comes in. 

Call Jerry "the whale" Nadler to tell him your concerns. I trust that the Mueller report and the Barr summary told us enough already but the left knows better!

Since Mueller stated very emphatically that the Barr summary contradicted what was in the report obviously Barr either couldn’t read with understanding or he was lying to us.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 51

@Panjandrum wrote:

NOTHAPPENING:  Wishfull thinking on the left's part! Read your post again.  Can you see why your party is called: the Party of Hate?

It's the party of reality, not wishful thinking. If the report contains nothing damaging to Trump, then Barr should be happy to release it. That's just common sense.

If the report contained nothing damaging to Trump the entire unrelated report would have been releases within two days of Mueller sending it to the DoJ.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 51

@Richva wrote:

If we needed any more proof that Trump is a snowflake, here it is.  

"My little Donnie did not make the Little League team because the coach hated him"

"My little Donnie was arrested because the cop hated him"

"My little Donnie was impeached because the Democrats hated him"

To which we can add:

"My little Donnie could not win the election without Russia's PsyOps Warriors because he has no vision for America, only bumper stickers."

"My little Donny had to borrow nearly a BILLION DOLLARS from Russia because all the Western Banks hate him."

"My little Donny had to hire whores because his wives hate him."

"My little Donny had to invent the lies his son told the FBI because the FBI hates him."

But most important:

"My little Donny was a one-term ToadPOTUS because the American People are not a gaggle of idiots"

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 51

If we needed any more proof that Trump is a snowflake, here it is.  

"My little Donnie did not make the Little League team because the coach hated him"

"My little Donnie was arrested because the cop hated him"

"My little Donnie was impeached because the Democrats hated him"

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 51

@ChasKy53 wrote:

"Does not exonerate".   Really, do trump supporters honestly not know what that means?  Sure seems so. Investigations rightly continue. The FBI investigated Hillary and they should thoroughly investigate trump.

Lock him up !!!!!

Now the real colluders will be discovered. The clock is ticking away and Barr will make sure that some high ranking Democrats get locked up.  Tick tock, tick tock.....

Kudos
Views