Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The Real Reason Democrats Hate Bill Barr

Message 41 of 51

@jimc91 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:
Barr, just like everyone else around and including his boss, is a liar. Liar liar pants on fire!! LOL!

A general statement is easy to toss out there...  What did Barr say that was a lie?  

It really seem the dimms hate Barr because he is very specific and accurate.

When the author of the report you are summarizing says "This does not exonerate the President of obstruction charges" and Barr says "This exonerates the President of obstruction charges", it pretty much shows Barr is lying. 

Don't thank me. I am happy to point out the facts.  Do you think Trump will take Barr with him when he retires to Moscow?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 51

@jimc91 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:
Barr, just like everyone else around and including his boss, is a liar. Liar liar pants on fire!! LOL!

A general statement is easy to toss out there...  What did Barr say that was a lie?  

Oh dear!!!!!!! I guess that you din't read my post. Sorry but I guess you have not even watch Fox lately.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 51

@Tom5678 wrote:

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 51

@Snoopy48 wrote:

The Real Reason the Democrats and anyone who will not excuse Trump’s improprieties do not like Barr is that he has lied repeatedly to cover up for Trump.

How can anyone respect and support anyone who cannot even recognize the truth?

I will try to answer that question. After thinking the reasons as to why The Trump followers can follow Trump the only thing that makes sense is

That they feel comfortable with his moral values.

To me, that is the most logical explanation as to why they follow Trump.
Of do you have a better explanation to why the Trump followers can actually follow a man that is a serial liar, a serial adulterer and then come here and try to provide Christian verses to confuse the morality of many?

Could it be that they have been in a closet all this time  and now they have seen the acceptance of their own values?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 51

We hate Barr because he is lying to the American people and defending the puppet government the Russians installed in the White House.  

That thing in Venezuela is starting to look more and more like a training exercise for the USA isn't it?  Well, Americans have gotten rid of foreign powers before. Right George? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 51
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 51

Image result for william barr cover up general cartoon

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 51

The Real Reason the Democrats and anyone who will not excuse Trump’s improprieties do not like Barr is that he has lied repeatedly to cover up for Trump.

How can anyone respect and support anyone who cannot even recognize the truth?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 51

Hate, Hate Hate, and more Hate, is that what you really think that the non Trump followers do all day?  LOL  I'll tell you what, if you show me who you hate, I will show you who I hate deal?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 51

It's a mystery to me how people can be so easily convinced to pay no attention to their lying eyes, so they fall for any far fetched argle bargle they're told is the truth.

Kudos
Views