Honored Social Butterfly

The Rare Honest Democrat

Another truth revealed. The truth will set you free. Looks like the actual plan is “A Harris Administration... together with Joe Biden” as quoted from twitter. 

We all know the plan... now.

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Honored Social Butterfly

The level of hypocrisy in Trump World is mind boggling. They dedicate 100% support to a man who is a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR. Trump cannot speak 3 sentences without telling a lie. 

And they incredibly believe making up lies about the Dems is going to have an impact on the election. I'm LOL.

Honored Social Butterfly

The alternative reality they live in is a big reason why CeeTee. They ignore facts/science and most importantly, the TRUTH.
Honored Social Butterfly

and "truth" is defined by the BLM cult?  

Say no to Sleepy Joe and BLM cult!

Honored Social Butterfly

I didn't know there was a BLM cult. You are the only one who says this. Ooops!
Honored Social Butterfly

Now you know!

Say no to Joe and BLM cult!

Honored Social Butterfly

There only is in your mind, LOL!
Honored Social Butterfly

@Tom5678 

The BLM cult! They are really reaching for issues to blame others for what trump is doing. 
Looking for an honest Democrat?...classic projecting...instead of looking outward, they may want to look inward to find honest trump Republicans, and start with trump himself!

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Even Biden said he takes truth over facts - or whatever Democrats mean - Democrats are better at making up whatever they want you to believe with their own science, facts, and truth statements.

What the world is trying to figure out is:

1) who is writing the answers and creating the teleprompter responses for Joe Biden' - doesn't look like he can answer a question (what very few he has responded to) unless they are scripted for him and the answers written down for him.

2) Does he take the regular or extra strength Prevagen - or does he take the gummy bear type?

Honored Social Butterfly

now thats funny. " The truth will set you free." Very true indeed. The truth is what we on the progressive side are ALL about, very much unlike what the Trump Cult is all about. You guys REJECT truth, science and facts. Now that is a FACT! OOPS!!!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

@Tom5678 wrote:
now thats funny. " The truth will set you free." Very true indeed. The truth is what we on the progressive side are ALL about, very much unlike what the Trump Cult is all about. You guys REJECT truth, science and facts. Now that is a FACT! OOPS!!!!!

Well, if it is a fact, then you should be able to demonstrate it somehow. If it is just magic, you can't.......ooops

Honored Social Butterfly

Tom5678:   now thats funny. " The truth will set you free." 

Yep, it really is funny....Trump supporters accusing anyone of lying. That requires less self awareness than a housefly.

Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777    If what you are saying was true, Would I and others like myself be voting Democray?". If you would have been here as long as I have been. you would have seen my posts in which I have personally attacked the Democratic party for being the most disorganized partin and that they were incapable of winning elections.  I have never been a fan of the Democratic party and many Republicans do think in the same manner that I think. but, this is not a matter of Liberals vs Conservatives, this is a matter of do we want to have a Democratic Government or not. do we want to have the moral values that we have alwaus elevated or not. do we want to see the rule of Law respected or not. This is a matter of being an American an loving this country for what it has always been. and not chanting for a Bernie or an AOC or any of those people that you seem to think that we are all about.
The condemnstion that you lump all of those that do not follow Trump doesn't work. at all. because we would never allow  what you are saying to happen.

no name
Honored Social Butterfly

The Arrogance continues. The Leftists continue to tell the public their plans.
Riots are promised if they don’t win and Biden is a cover for the Harris Administration. This should surprise nobody. Biden, even before his decline became painfully obvious, was always intended to be a placeholder 

and it's all a cover to get the extreme left wing in power.

The political Trojan horse. 

If the DNC succeeds in their back-door attempt to install a far-left black woman as president, despite the voters rejecting her early on in primary season, you can expect low-income people (particularly “people of color,” which is Harris’ main concern, as specifically laid out in her proposal) will be able to live in luxury apartments that middle class people can’t afford.

Her rental “refundable credit” program: https://www.harris.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/RRA.pdf

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Fishslayer:   The Arrogance continues. The Leftists continue to tell the public their plans.
Riots are promised if they don’t win and Biden is a cover for the Harris Administration. 

Are you aware that you're spreading that nonsense from the same guy who said this? It would be a good idea to pay more attention to your sources.

Mr. Caputo, who has faced intense criticism for leading efforts to warp C.D.C. weekly bulletins to fit Mr. Trump’s pandemic narrative, suggested that he personally could be in danger from opponents of the administration. “If you carry guns, buy ammunition, ladies and gentlemen, because it’s going to be hard to get,” he urged his followers.

He went further, saying his physical health was in question, and his “mental health has definitely failed.”

“I don’t like being alone in Washington,” Mr. Caputo said, describing “shadows on the ceiling in my apartment, there alone, shadows are so long.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/14/us/politics/caputo-virus.html

Honored Social Butterfly

denial and ignorance on full display. Ooops!
Honored Social Butterfly

@Tom5678 wrote:
denial and ignorance on full display. Ooops!

The denial of sleepy Joe being mentally competent and the FACT the dnc has 'other' plans. Are you OK with a Harris administration like she stated? 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

In addition to being the only president in history who has received zero endorsements from previous presidents, isn't Trump the Republican who started a cottage industry fact checking and tallying his lies and misleading statements?  You just can't make this stuff up. 

Whatever Trump touches, fails. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png