Learn how to spot and avoid common scams with AARP's Fraud Resource Center. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The RIGHT is blatantly killing citizens under our nose.

Message 11 of 28

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

The killings in Chicago are all courtesy the NRAGOP. Without those folks insuring a steady supply of guns into Chicago, there would not be the level of gun violence. If those guns did not include any semi automatic models, the death toll would be drastically reduced, but thanks the the NRAGOP that won't happen any time soon.

I'd like to see your stats (maybe from the SPLC) as to how many of the guns used in Chicago were legally obtained by the killers.

However, the bottom line is when the nut job in Charlottesville ran into the mob, you didn't blame the car - yet now you want to blame the guns.

Chicago and it's problems were brought up as a distraction from the KKK Nazi White supremacist element killing people on a national scale, which you have failed to discount, even with your reference to Oklahoma City. Would you care to try now?

What is the connection between Oke City and the alt-right? Is that a distraction brought up by the SPLC?

"On a national scale" - about 100 killed or injured over about 25 years vs 650 killed in one city in one year. Do you really want to talk about "scale"?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 28

@rk9152 wrote:

How about blaming the alt-right for Oke City???

Or better yet, the NRA and GOP for the Las Vegas massacre? 

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 28

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

The killings in Chicago are all courtesy the NRAGOP. Without those folks insuring a steady supply of guns into Chicago, there would not be the level of gun violence. If those guns did not include any semi automatic models, the death toll would be drastically reduced, but thanks the the NRAGOP that won't happen any time soon.

I'd like to see your stats (maybe from the SPLC) as to how many of the guns used in Chicago were legally obtained by the killers.

However, the bottom line is when the nut job in Charlottesville ran into the mob, you didn't blame the car - yet now you want to blame the guns.

Chicago and it's problems were brought up as a distraction from the KKK Nazi White supremacist element killing people on a national scale, which you have failed to discount, even with your reference to Oklahoma City. Would you care to try now?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 28

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

"Can't blame that on alt-right" -  You are too kind to liberals.  

I know, I know, just a failing of mine - I'm just a nice, tolerant guy. The other side of the argument prefers to call us over here on the correct side Nazis, ignoble and say that we "suck". I prefer to approach things rationally.

Your "approach" in this topic is to distract by comparing apples to oranges. Chicago and it's problems are no comparison to nationwide data showing that the Alt-Right is killing people on a national scale. You cannot discount the information about that so you bring up a non-related issue as a distraction. Call that "rational" if you choose.

"Apples and oranges"??? How about blaming the alt-right for Oke City???

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 28

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 28

@rk9152 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

I know, I know, just a failing of mine - I'm just a nice, tolerant guy. The other side of the argument prefers to call us over here on the correct side Nazis, ignoble and say that we "suck". I prefer to approach things rationally.

Your "approach" in this topic is to distract by comparing apples to oranges. Chicago and it's problems are no comparison to nationwide data showing that the Alt-Right is killing people on a national scale. You cannot discount the information about that so you bring up a non-related issue as a distraction. Call that "rational" if you choose.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 28

@MIseker wrote:

take it back a year more and toss in 196 more dead and and countles injuries and mental scars. My Cousin, a retired police chief, was in OKC on other  business at the time. what YOU think isnt important or nowhere realistic. have some cat fritters.

certainly not unimportant, just putting things into perspective since you chose to latch on to several tragedies over a period of 25 or so years to make some point about alt-right (which didn't exist then) with all the clarity of cat fritters

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 28

aruzinsky wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 28

@afisher wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

https://www.splcenter.org/20180205/alt-right-killing-people

Very lenghty article. It contain no news to me however. all of it has been publicized incidents, the right just refuses to put them into its proper pattern and fluffs it off. 100 casualties  so far. the terror within comes from the right, not the * antifa thugs*, Islamic extremists, or anyone else. Its the US enemy that has always existed, and the govt has always ignored it and gone after its opponents. 

The intro...

The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) counted over 100 people killed or injured by alleged perpetrators influenced by the so-called "alt-right" — a movement that continues to access the mainstream and reach young recruits.

On December 7, 2017, a 21-year-old white male posing as a student entered Aztec High School in rural New Mexico and began firing a handgun, killing two students before taking his own life.

At the time, the news of the shooting went largely ignored, but the online activity of the alleged killer, William Edward Atchison, bore all the hallmarks of the “alt-right”—the now infamous subculture and political movement consisting of vicious trolls, racist activists, and bitter misogynists.

But Atchison wasn’t the first to fit the profile of alt-right killer—that morbid milestone belongs to Elliot Rodger, the 22-year-old who in 2014 killed six in Isla Vista, California, after uploading a sprawling manifesto filled with hatred of young women and interracial couples (Atchison went by “Elliot Rodger” in one of his many online persQuoteonas and lauded the “supreme gentleman,” a title Rodger gave himself and has since become a meme on the alt-right).

Including Rodger’s murderous rampage there have been at least 13 alt-right related fatal episodes, leaving 43 dead. And more than 60 injured in these incidents (see list). Nine of the 12 incidents counted here occurred in 2017 alone, making last year the most violent year for the movement.

of course there are many people that excuse  this behavior, and apologists up the ying yang. In the not too distant past it included the OKC bombing.

On cue,one of donalds ignoble supporters jumps in and attempts a distraction.    According to that nonsense, the only people who should be able to discuss the killings by alt-right groups is the alt-right.    NOT!

The generic Republicans in DC may soon be joining that gang of murders as they contemplate place a financial cap on Medicaid....that is the most overt act of Genocide they are discussing and attempting to try and hide.     From WV protests at the Greenbrier that RW never heard about:    Here is who you will be killing:    

A man, 67 yo,  who twelve years ago, became disabled with bone degeneration. His 27-year-old son is a paranoid schizophrenic who has been in and out of the hospital his entire life, but is now getting along with a meticulous combination of medication and intervention programs while living in housing from federal programs. If the programs didn’t exist, or if Republicans act on proposed cuts to the social safety net, Blair said, his son would become homeless and then dead.   (Intercept). 

That is GOP Genocide - they are attempting to kill right under the nation's nose.   

Is the SPLC now a supporter of 27 year old paranoid schizophrenics? Or is this just another collection of "Bad Trump supporters, bad Trump supporters" snippets?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 28

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors