Get the vision care news and information you need in the AARP Eye Center.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The REINTRODUCED Affordable Housing Plan From Elizabeth Warren, 2020 Democratic Presidential Hop

Message 1 of 52

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Does anyone else notice the irony in the need for a presidential hopeful to put forward a plan to make housing affordable?  

America is not working. 

I'm surprised that one of the Democrats hoping to be President isn't offering free housing to all. Isn't that next after free income, free healthcare, along with redistributing wealthy people's money to those that "need it"?

The far right Reb. have already done something like that. They have taken money from the middle class and moved it to the very top so they can buy their estates, planes, cars, houses, give money to Trump.

It is a strange way of looking at things - cutting the taxes of all taxpayers is considered taking money away from someone. There was a time that I thought there was tongue in cheek involved. But now I am starting to believe that the unRebs hear it and say it so often that they actually believe it.

And those that believe it are gullible and dummies.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The REINTRODUCED Affordable Housing Plan From Elizabeth Warren, 2020 Democratic Presidential Hop

Message 2 of 52

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Does anyone else notice the irony in the need for a presidential hopeful to put forward a plan to make housing affordable?  

America is not working. 

I'm surprised that one of the Democrats hoping to be President isn't offering free housing to all. Isn't that next after free income, free healthcare, along with redistributing wealthy people's money to those that "need it"?

The far right Reb. have already done something like that. They have taken money from the middle class and moved it to the very top so they can buy their estates, planes, cars, houses, give money to Trump.

It is a strange way of looking at things - cutting the taxes of all taxpayers is considered taking money away from someone. There was a time that I thought there was tongue in cheek involved. But now I am starting to believe that the unRebs hear it and say it so often that they actually believe it.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 52

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

America is not working. 

Is this John I'm talking to or Scout? Sure sounds like Scout.

I know who I am talking to since I learned from the experts what makes them tick.

So you admit you are repeating the Scout mantra?

Our right wing which the experts tell us are mostly white, poor, rural, uneducated, have trouble thinking for themselves, easy to lead, etc.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 52
Not posted..

===============================================================

And some on the left want to pay everyone ... work is optional. They want to kill unborn children. They want to lower the voting age ... and on and on. Be careful of what you wish for.

Her so called affordable housing plan is like many of the lefts something for nothing plans...not workable.

Bring back the family is the way to get affordable housing.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 52

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

America is not working. 

I know who I am talking to since I learned from the experts what makes them tick.

So you admit you are repeating the Scout mantra?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 52

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

America is not working. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 52

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

America is not working. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 52

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

America is not working. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 52

@Richva wrote:

America is not working. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 52

A bit off topic but it is encouraging to see important work being done to specifically correct and help our nation's military families with the housing issues they face.

Mar 07 2019

Washington—Senators Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), Mark Warner (D-Va.), Tim Kaine (D-Va.) and Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) today introduced the Ensuring Safe Housing for our Military Act, a bill to address health, safety and environmental hazards in private contractor-provided military housing.

https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/press-releases?ID=DB29B220-5CF9-4CBA-AD6F-72A848F6...

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors