Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 21 of 23

@MIsekerwrote:

Dont exist. they are illegal . The article points to two of the biggest problems. the NRA, and Congress. If you arent going to read it, dont bother to comment.

https://www.pri.org/

I worked at the CDC and if it really wanted to, it could study gun violence

The tragic shooting death of 17 people at a Florida high school is renewing calls for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to research the causes of gun violence. The CDC used to study what triggers mass shootings and how to end gun violence until Congress threatened to cut off funding if research continued. Is it time to revisit?

Anything that approaches the issue from the perspective of the killer rather than his tools sounds good to me. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 23

not much to say after reading this is there lol.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

The REAL gun control stats

Message 23 of 23

Dont exist. they are illegal . The article points to two of the biggest problems. the NRA, and Congress. If you arent going to read it, dont bother to comment.

https://www.pri.org/

I worked at the CDC and if it really wanted to, it could study gun violence

The tragic shooting death of 17 people at a Florida high school is renewing calls for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to research the causes of gun violence. The CDC used to study what triggers mass shootings and how to end gun violence until Congress threatened to cut off funding if research continued. Is it time to revisit?

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors