Staying Sharp empowers you to take control of your brain health as you age. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The Public Evidence About Crossfire Hurricane Demands A Full Investigation, Stat

Message 1 of 16

@jimc91wrote:

Back to the topic...

The New York Times promoted this narrative based on the “direct knowledge of the Australian’s role” by “four current and former American and foreign officials.” The storyline went that Downer only realized the import of Papadopoulos’ May revelation after WikiLeaks released emails hacked from the Democratic National Committee server in late July, precipitating the July 31, 2016, start of Crossfire Hurricane.

Clearly, the insiders intended to create the impression that the FBI’s interest in the Trump campaign stemmed from legitimate concerns its allies had relayed.

Sometimes the FBI Investigates Before Its Investigation

But now we know that the FBI used the term “investigation” in a technical sense, not a colloquial one. Rather than vindicate the FBI, this raises the specter that the FBI extensively targeted Trump campaign officials before its official launch of Crossfire Hurricane.

The leaders are really pushing this silly approach to a subject that has been covered well on TV, but not to favor the far right. That has leaders having the enablers put more nonsense out to try and keep it going. The enablers will always do what their leaders tell them. Well I hear they all did get a coin with Trump, and Kim face to face on it today, and were told to wear it for the next 10 days. Everyone should look for people wearing it. Talk to them if you can and you will get the same nonsense from all. The US and NK are one by Trump. Well Trump is taking the US to a dictatorship

Now here is some real news. James Clappers book came out today, and he was on TV tonight. He tells us that the Russians elected Trump with their campaign. This is the first of what will be quite a few who will tell us that, and all thinking people really knew it all along. Former Reb. Congressman from FL was on TV tonight telling us that what is left of the Reb. party is a threat to the survival of the US as a country.

Our country goes down the Trump swamp to its death and his far right enablers help destroy the country faster.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The Public Evidence About Crossfire Hurricane Demands A Full Investigation, Stat

Message 2 of 16

Back to the topic...

The New York Times promoted this narrative based on the “direct knowledge of the Australian’s role” by “four current and former American and foreign officials.” The storyline went that Downer only realized the import of Papadopoulos’ May revelation after WikiLeaks released emails hacked from the Democratic National Committee server in late July, precipitating the July 31, 2016, start of Crossfire Hurricane.

Clearly, the insiders intended to create the impression that the FBI’s interest in the Trump campaign stemmed from legitimate concerns its allies had relayed.

Sometimes the FBI Investigates Before Its Investigation

But now we know that the FBI used the term “investigation” in a technical sense, not a colloquial one. Rather than vindicate the FBI, this raises the specter that the FBI extensively targeted Trump campaign officials before its official launch of Crossfire Hurricane.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 16

@jimc91wrote:

@john258, you seem to be laser focused on Germany, Hitler and the KKK. (btw that was a democrat cult- Robert Byrd)

How do you explain the gun situation?  One of the first things Hitler did was to take the guns from citizens and destroy books.

You really need to fast forward to the 21st century...  Look around you, things are going pretty good under this administration.

I know....  You just don't like him.  That's a personal problem, get over it.  President Trump is the constitutionally duly elected President.  Folks that don't like him are always free to vote with their feet.  We are not holding anyone a prisoner here.

The nonsense still flows. There are a lot of thinking people looking at Germany. Just yesterday on TV we saw an expert cover how Trump is following just what Hitler did on the justice system.  The far right is the gun problem just as it is for every other major problem. The country is still living off of previous leaders, but headed down hill. Every day a new scandal. Today so far we are learning the the play boy model might have been having a child with Trump when it was terminated, and the LA high roller is taking the fall  for Donald. Time will tell.  Yes the far right would like to expel all who will not support their march to Dictatorship, and once again you prove that by saying all who do not like Trump should leave the US. Sad thing is after Trump becomes the Dictator a lot of his enablers will be gotten rid of. Yes Hitler did that to. You can visit vtheir graves in Germany today.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 16

@john258, you seem to be laser focused on Germany, Hitler and the KKK. (btw that was a democrat cult- Robert Byrd)

How do you explain the gun situation?  One of the first things Hitler did was to take the guns from citizens and destroy books.

You really need to fast forward to the 21st century...  Look around you, things are going pretty good under this administration.

I know....  You just don't like him.  That's a personal problem, get over it.  President Trump is the constitutionally duly elected President.  Folks that don't like him are always free to vote with their feet.  We are not holding anyone a prisoner here.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 16

@jimc91wrote:

@john258wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

@john258 Thank you for articulating the official democrat position and platform for the upcoming elections,,,

It is:

Hate President Trump and don't vote for any Republican.

Why?  Because we don't like him or any Republican.

++++++++++++++++

There you have it folks!  Never mind what is going on in America that is good for the citizens like the economy, jobs, small business optimism, border security, housing sales, illegal immigration down by 67%, ISIS is almost gone, North Korea progress, I mean I could go on but you get the idea.

What have the democrats and Rinos done to help?  NOTHING!

Democrats and Rinos...  Yeah vote for them if you want a complete reverse of what has happened in the past year.  I guess it depends on what you want...

Just sain'

Notice you did not answer my post but just made up something. That is what all far right do as truth is something they know nothing about, or ever use. You last part is true all should never vote for a far right Reb. or anyone with an R behind their name to save the country.  The sad thing is the far right have not a clue on any of this. The experts have told us the far right is mostly white (KKK Type), uneducated, poor ,easy to lead, love to hate, can not think for them selves, etc.  They prove that every day in what they do and say.

Yes, we know John...  Hate Trump and never vote for a person with R by their name.

You really need to get plugged in to what is going on in our great country in 2018.  The old tired message of the dems is not working anymore..  Have you not noticed?

Spoken like a true far right enabler. The enablers said the same thing in Germany. Here is what is going on in our sad far right now. The enablers are all ordering their medals from the WH with Trump, and Kim on them. Two of the same. Leadership has ordered enablers to buy 3 dozen and wear them everyday for the next 60 days. All should look for them. A good place to find them will be at KKK, and White Nationalist gatherings.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 16

@john258wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

@john258 Thank you for articulating the official democrat position and platform for the upcoming elections,,,

It is:

++++++++++++++++

There you have it folks!  Never mind what is going on in America that is good for the citizens like the economy, jobs, small business optimism, border security, housing sales, illegal immigration down by 67%, ISIS is almost gone, North Korea progress, I mean I could go on but you get the idea.

Democrats and Rinos...  Yeah vote for them if you want a complete reverse of what has happened in the past year.  I guess it depends on what you want...

Just sain'

Notice you did not answer my post but just made up something. That is what all far right do as truth is something they know nothing about, or ever use. You last part is true all should never vote for a far right Reb. or anyone with an R behind their name to save the country.  The sad thing is the far right have not a clue on any of this. The experts have told us the far right is mostly white (KKK Type), uneducated, poor ,easy to lead, love to hate, can not think for them selves, etc.  They prove that every day in what they do and say.

Yes, we know John...  Hate Trump and never vote for a person with R by their name.

You really need to get plugged in to what is going on in our great country in 2018.  The old tired message of the dems is not working anymore..  Have you not noticed?

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 16

@jimc91wrote:

@nctarheel perhaps you could point out the part of the article I posted you are talking about because I have no idea what your completely off topic rant about Roy Moore has to do with the topic of Crossfire Hurricane.

I get it you don't like the article but like another poster here said on many occasions;  There is no obligation for you to post to my thread especially when you have nothing to contribute to the subject under discussion.

My comment is that is the behavior of an Internet troll.  Are you a troll?  You never seem to post anything of substance, just protest to protest.

The article starts out with:

In the run-up to the presidential election, on July 31, 2016, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) opened a “counterintelligence investigation” to probe whether the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia to influence the election. Over the last two weeks, in a series of articles, The New York Times and Washington Post revealed that the investigation, dubbed operation Crossfire Hurricane, involved a government informant connected to the Trump campaign.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/05/21/public-evidence-crossfire-hurricane-demands-full-investigation-s...

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Do you have any thoughts on the above paragraph?

If you do please share them...  If you do not that is OK too, but please for the sake of this adult forum, refrain from childish and troll behavior.

Food for thinking adults.

I have a comment. You do not understand the paragraph. Why would anyone want to share their thoughts on this to the far right based on what the experts have told us about them.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 16

@jimc91wrote:

It is:

++++++++++++++++

Just sain'

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 16

@jimc91wrote:

@Centristsin2010 sounds like you agree with me. Not sure I do.  I am of the opinion we need to appoint a Special Council to investigate this entire matter. To investigate the investigation?  No, I don't, at least not yet.  I don't think it's politically motivated for the FBI to investigate a potential crime.  And I suspect, if this was no connection between the trump campaign and Russia, or Saudi Arabia, the far right extremists would care either.  The problem is, trump is in trouble....he's fighting for his political life, whatever that is.  And those who support him will do or say or post anything to distract and discount the facts, including attacking the FBI for doing their job.  

The IG report concerning the FBI's handling the investigation into how they handled the Clinton email server case will be out soon.  We can not expect the DOJ to investigate itself...  We can not expect the FBI to investigate itself.  The Congress has the responsibility of oversight of the DOJ and the DOJ is not providing the needed documentation for them to perform that oversight.  Actually they are.  Some they aren't going to provide until the investigation is further along....you can think the snake-in-the-grass CongressCritter from California for that. Where was the integrity in Nunes behavior? 

So yes we need a Special Council to get to the facts.  That's why Mueller was appointed, right? Americans couldn't trust what trump was saying, then and now, so a Special Council WAS appointed!  We Americans are paying for all of this and we need to be assured the agencies are doing what they are suppose to do in a Non-Partisan way. And an extremely bigoted and narcissistic trump raises the cloud of doubt for no other reason than to protect himself and usually objective people jump up and say, let's investigate the government.  Sounds like what many guilty people claim every day across this nation.  If there is evidence, REAL evidence of wrong doing it should be investigated....it's as simple as that.  But when a guilty individual claims, "they're out to get me", I say, "Good.  It's their job."

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 16

@Centristsin2010 sounds like you agree with me.  I am of the opinion we need to appoint a Special Council to investigate this entire matter.

The IG report concerning the FBI's handling the investigation into how they handled the Clinton email server case will be out soon.  We can not expect the DOJ to investigate itself...  We can not expect the FBI to investigate itself.  The Congress has the responsibility of oversight of the DOJ and the DOJ is not providing the needed documentation for them to perform that oversight.

So yes we need a Special Council to get to the facts.  We Americans are paying for all of this and we need to be assured these agencies are doing what they are suppose to do in a Non-Partisan way.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors