Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The Problem facing Democrats

Message 51 of 75

Oddly enough, the Republican party is the one known far and wide as the "party of no".  I would also point out that they cannot seem to shake that term anymore than they can shake the phrase "party which cannot govern". 

It does make it difficult to canvass when all the independent voters we talk to want to speak about is how stupid Trump's policies are and the chaos in the WH.   We want to tell you about medical care for all, real immigration reform (not just building a wall), a fair tax system without huge deficits (like when Clinton balanced the budget and Obama brought us back from financial disaster), and equal rights for all. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 75

@CS402050 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

So you want to predict by polls?  Expect the same outcome as you saw in 2016.  The problem with the polls is that they are national and our elections are not. 

Very uninformed, CS.  Many polls are state based.

Latest State Polls

Speaking of clueless, I commented on the polls that were presented. 

Were you?  You sure didn't clarify that with your general statement.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 75

@mickstuder wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

Bottomline - the only Promise that needs to be made by any Candidate running for the US Congress is that they will acknowledge all the Crimes & Lies by Trump and they will insure - that if Elected - they will conduct a Impeachment Trial in the US House the likes of which few throughout the History have ever witnessed and then Convict and Impose Sentences in the US Senate the likes of which few throughout History have ever suffered

BTW - thanks for the opportunity to comment on this thread - ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

As usual. nothing but a lot of spin, innuendo, half-truths, lies and name calling in a WEAK attempt to cover up the FACT that the left has NOTHING to offer voters.

BTW - thanks for proving my case - ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha (that was one more than you because I'm OBVIOUSLY having the last laugh.)

Ridding the Country of the Scourge of Trump and Company will not only be a Gift that keeps on giving - if will be the Greatest Act of Patriotism any Cycle of American Voters has ever Contributed to the their Country..........................

Great platform. 

Trump says he wants lower taxes, border secuity, infrastructure rebuilding, immigration reform, fair trade agreements, etc, etc, and the best the left can do is "let's get rid of him." Of course, since they're against all those thing, I understand.  They just can't get elected on a do-nothing, get-rid-of him platform.

I listed many of the Things Trump has promised and the Current Tally...................his average isn;t even average...................................

Regardless - no President should be removed because he didn't keep all his promises

But Every President should be Removed if they fail to Honor the Oath they Swore

This President has committed Obstruction of Justice on a Daily Baisis at best and at worst he's a Traitor

Those are the Reasons for Removal

And yet, AS ALWAYS, you have absolutely ZERO proof of any of your charges.  It's just the USUAL spin, innuendo, half-truths and lies which is what democrats now rely on because they nothing to offer the voters.You do make a good point about people being removed from office for not keeping promises which is EXACTLY why the party of no should be voted out for getting in the way of progress.  Of course, on the other hand, if every politician who didn't keep his promises was removed from office, there wouldn't be any politicians left in Washington.

By the way, according to first analysis of the Obama presidency by historians, which I previously referenced here, he was a no-nothing president and Trump has already accomplished more.

Proof in a case that involves multiple people in multiple Countries - Counter-intelligence & Treason and is unattainable by rank and file citizens - thats why we have multiple Congressional Investigations - a Special Council - and multiple State Investigations

Be Patient - and make sure you come back to visit when the Results are in

Again, AS ALWAYS, you have absolutely ZERO proof of any of your charges.  It's just the USUAL spin, innuendo, half-truths and lies which is what democrats now rely on because they nothing to offer the voters.  You do nothing more than post spin, innuendo, half-truths and LIES because YOU KNOW dems have NOTHING to offer voters.  If they did we'd be hearing it instead of all the nonsense.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 75

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

So you want to predict by polls?  Expect the same outcome as you saw in 2016.  The problem with the polls is that they are national and our elections are not. 

Latest State Polls

Speaking of clueless, I commented on the polls that were presented. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 75

@CS402050 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

Bottomline - the only Promise that needs to be made by any Candidate running for the US Congress is that they will acknowledge all the Crimes & Lies by Trump and they will insure - that if Elected - they will conduct a Impeachment Trial in the US House the likes of which few throughout the History have ever witnessed and then Convict and Impose Sentences in the US Senate the likes of which few throughout History have ever suffered

BTW - thanks for the opportunity to comment on this thread - ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

As usual. nothing but a lot of spin, innuendo, half-truths, lies and name calling in a WEAK attempt to cover up the FACT that the left has NOTHING to offer voters.

BTW - thanks for proving my case - ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha (that was one more than you because I'm OBVIOUSLY having the last laugh.)

Ridding the Country of the Scourge of Trump and Company will not only be a Gift that keeps on giving - if will be the Greatest Act of Patriotism any Cycle of American Voters has ever Contributed to the their Country..........................

Great platform. 

Trump says he wants lower taxes, border secuity, infrastructure rebuilding, immigration reform, fair trade agreements, etc, etc, and the best the left can do is "let's get rid of him." Of course, since they're against all those thing, I understand.  They just can't get elected on a do-nothing, get-rid-of him platform.

I listed many of the Things Trump has promised and the Current Tally...................his average isn;t even average...................................

Regardless - no President should be removed because he didn't keep all his promises

This President has committed Obstruction of Justice on a Daily Baisis at best and at worst he's a Traitor

And yet, AS ALWAYS, you have absolutely ZERO proof of any of your charges.  It's just the USUAL spin, innuendo, half-truths and lies which is what democrats now rely on because they nothing to offer the voters.You do make a good point about people being removed from office for not keeping promises which is EXACTLY why the party of no should be voted out for getting in the way of progress.  Of course, on the other hand, if every politician who didn't keep his promises was removed from office, there wouldn't be any politicians left in Washington.

By the way, according to first analysis of the Obama presidency by historians, which I previously referenced here, he was a no-nothing president and Trump has already accomplished more.

Proof in a case that involves multiple people in multiple Countries - Counter-intelligence & Treason and is unattainable by rank and file citizens - thats why we have multiple Congressional Investigations - a Special Council - and multiple State Investigations

Be Patient - and make sure you come back to visit when the Results are in

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 75

@CS402050 wrote:

Latest State Polls

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 75

Are any posters here running for office?  I didn't think so.  So why would anyone post another's platform? Typically each CongressCritter runs on their own platform, what matters to their constituents.  Apparently, one is clueless to the facts. 

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 75

@mickstuder wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

Great platform. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 75

OMG... Your Are Right... Carnival Barker.. Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 75

@CS402050 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

Great platform. 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors