The Only 2016 Campaign That Deliberately Colluded With Russians Was Hillary Clinton’s

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The Only 2016 Campaign That Deliberately Colluded With Russians Was Hillary Clinton’s

Message 21 of 55

@jimc91 wrote:

For some reason this poster never provides a link to support anything he says.  It appears he is just making stuff up or he would gladly provide a live link to support what he is saying.  Since he can't or won't I give his posts a vote of no confidence and ignore the noise...  You know like the sound an empty drum makes when you pound on it.  It's empty...

Enjoy your day, Spring is here!

There are several that likes to post that way about various topics.  No searchable links, or nothing that a person could look for on their own.  Therefore one could believe that its not factual.

“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”. . . FDR
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Re: The Only 2016 Campaign That Deliberately Colluded With Russians Was Hillary Clinton’s

Message 22 of 55

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

I gave a source go look at it. Unlike the enablers I get information from all sources then I can determine what is good and what is bad. Try it some time.

You only said FOX News. that takes in a lot of territory...nothing specific.  How about showing where to access that information?

For some reason this poster never provides a link to support anything he says.  It appears he is just making stuff up or he would gladly provide a live link to support what he is saying.  Since he can't or won't I give his posts a vote of no confidence and ignore the noise...  You know like the sound an empty drum makes when you pound on it.  It's empty...

Enjoy your day, Spring is here!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 55

@john258 wrote:

I gave a source go look at it. Unlike the enablers I get information from all sources then I can determine what is good and what is bad. Try it some time.

You only said FOX News. that takes in a lot of territory...nothing specific.  How about showing where to access that information?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 55

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

Try reading my post. I gave you the source it was FOX News. Go look it up. Once again the enablers prove the xperts correct.

Are you now getting your information from FOX News?  And even at that is one supposed to accept that as gospel news?  Why is it that you never provide a specific source for your information?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 55

@john258 wrote:

Try reading my post. I gave you the source it was FOX News. Go look it up. Once again the enablers prove the xperts correct.

Are you now getting your information from FOX News?  And even at that is one supposed to accept that as gospel news?  Why is it that you never provide a specific source for your information?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 55

@jimc91 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Here is one factoid from the original article:

As it turns out, the DOJ official being lobbied was the spouse of one of that foreign national’s co-workers at the firm that hired the two of them to foment Russian hysteria on behalf of the Clinton campaign. And in a twist almost too absurd for even the most bizarre Franz Kafka novel, that firm was itself working on behalf of a Russian billionaire’s corporation that had been charged by U.S. federal prosecutors with illegally evading U.S. sanctions.

Concocting a Giant Setup

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here is a simple challenge for the posters that are trying to make this about the source.  

What in the above paragraph is inaccurate?  

The reporter that wrote this story did the legwork to discover these facts and then wrote about it.  You did not read this on CNN or MSNBC, have you wondered why?  

How about because they both supported Hillary in the 2016 election and this story certainly does not support her, so it does not lend itself to their narrative.

So exactly where am I wrong or the article wrong?

When the left has no real rebuttal they simply attack the source...  And that's a fact!

Well guess what. FOX News tells us you are wrong. FOX News reported that in the Muller report there is a part that tells us their was collusion between Trump Campaign and Russia. The former Judge made that announcement on his show. Looks like you missed that and are still following old orders. Now your source had not seen the Muller report so you were using a bad source again. Typical far right.

WRONG AGAIN

John, why did you not provide a link to support your post?

Brcause you can’t!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 55

@nctarheel wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

As it turns out, the DOJ official being lobbied was the spouse of one of that foreign national’s co-workers at the firm that hired the two of them to foment Russian hysteria on behalf of the Clinton campaign. And in a twist almost too absurd for even the most bizarre Franz Kafka novel, that firm was itself working on behalf of a Russian billionaire’s corporation that had been charged by U.S. federal prosecutors with illegally evading U.S. sanctions.

Concocting a Giant Setup

Here is a simple challenge for the posters that are trying to make this about the source.  

The reporter that wrote this story did the legwork to discover these facts and then wrote about it.  You did not read this on CNN or MSNBC, have you wondered why?  

How about because they both supported Hillary in the 2016 election and this story certainly does not support her, so it does not lend itself to their narrative.

When the left has no real rebuttal they simply attack the source...  And that's a fact!

What in the above paragraph is inaccurate. you ask?

How about THE ABOVE PARAGRAPH!!!

Why did CNN and MSNBC not carry the article while THE FEDERALIST did, you ask.

Because both CNN and MSNBC are legitimate news sources while THE FEDERALIST was founded by a serial plagiarist, printed that a certain female Supreme Court justice was gay with absolutely no proof, and considers CHILD MOLESTATION as a method of increasing the U.S. population.

I love the use of THE FEDERALIST as a source. It makes my day easy.

Thanks.

Yet here you are  again with no link to support your accusation!

Sorry but you are just wrong and can not prove your point.

YOU GUYS ARE JUST TOO FUNNY!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 55

@john258 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Concocting a Giant Setup

Well guess what. FOX News tells us you are wrong. FOX News reported that in the Muller report there is a part that tells us their was collusion between Trump Campaign and Russia. The former Judge made that announcement on his show. Looks like you missed that and are still following old orders. Now your source had not seen the Muller report so you were using a bad source again. Typical far right.

WRONG AGAIN

John, why did you not provide a link to support your post?

Brcause you can’t!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 55

@jimc91 wrote:

Concocting a Giant Setup

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 55

@nctarheel wrote:

So your challenge is to "POST ACCURATE INFORMATION" to disprove the post. All that could mean is that you also believe that the source is so contaminated that it is wholly inaccurate.

Since when is it up to posters to disprove wholly inaccurate posts from contaminated sources.

Still attempting to confuse and obfuscate the topic by making it about the source rather than the topic.  You are the challenger as to the accuracy of the source so it is up to you to disprove that it is true...not the one making the post and providing that source. 

Your comment had nothing to do with the content of the post, but rather attempted to discredit the source of the information.  To do so, and to discredit the post it would be imperative for you to show where the content was erroneous.  You failed to do so by attempting to go off-topic and denigrate the source.

That attempt is only as good as the content being proved wrong.  One cannot unilaterally say that the information is wrong because of where it was obtained.  Your approach is the same as that used by the Russians in attempting to cast doubt by going after sources, not providing valid information.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.