The Only 2016 Campaign That Deliberately Colluded With Russians Was Hillary Clinton’s

Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Re: The Only 2016 Campaign That Deliberately Colluded With Russians Was Hillary Clinton’s

Message 1 of 55
Thank you for your participation. This thread is now closed.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The Only 2016 Campaign That Deliberately Colluded With Russians Was Hillary Clinton’s

Message 2 of 55

@jimc91 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

FUNNY isn't it??

Yup .... Your contrived attack on Hillary Clinton is quite FUNNY ..... especially when your source is a biased rag publication that attempts to rationalize child molestation!

What was that noise?  Oh never mind it's just an empty drum...

Nope, the "noise" is your attempt to evade from the fact that the REAL collusion came from Trump's son and son-in-law when they met with Russian agents and spies ..... and also provided requested polling data to the Russians.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 55

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

I give you facts and not opinions  and facts are something the enablers never have or understand, nor have they ever proved them wrong. Our enablers are all talk. The experts tell us the far right enablers traits are: Mostly white, poor, uneducated, easy to lead, rural, have trouble understanding things, etc. The last sentence proves the experts correct again about the enablers.

Where does your 'facts' come from...and can you provide adequate proof that they are correct?  You keep talking about 'facts', but they come across as 'opinions'. 

And who are these 'experts' you keep posting about?  You post often about them, but never identify who they are.

Why is it that you keep bringing up these abiguous 'facts' and 'experts' by never giving any specifics who they are or the sources where you get these 'facts' or identify these 'experts' you keep posting about?

"Why is it that YOU keep" asking a litany of questions to other posters while refusing to answer any questions posed to yourself?

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 55

So all of you are berating @john258 for his factual accountings...while your source of factual information is the federalist?

That’s hilarious! What is their rating in the news/journalist world?

And are they bringing charges against 

Hillary? Are they the judge and jury, in the court of public opinion? And apparently they issued their verdict that she is guilty! 

What universe are you operating in!

Is the federalist part of our judicial system?

let’s try: donnie, where are your tax returns

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 55

@jimc91 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

I give you facts and not opinions  and facts are something the enablers never have or understand, nor have they ever proved them wrong. Our enablers are all talk. The experts tell us the far right enablers traits are: Mostly white, poor, uneducated, easy to lead, rural, have trouble understanding things, etc. The last sentence proves the experts correct again about the enablers.

Where does your 'facts' come from...and can you provide adequate proof that they are correct?  You keep talking about 'facts', but they come across as 'opinions'. 

And who are these 'experts' you keep posting about?  You post often about them, but never identify who they are.

Why is it that you keep bringing up these abiguous 'facts' and 'experts' by never giving any specifics who they are or the sources where you get these 'facts' or identify these 'experts' you keep posting about?

FUNNY isn't it??

What is funny is one empty drum talking with another empty drum. What you see here is the enablers trying very hard to team up on a truth teller. Hate to break the news to you but you are wasteing your time.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 55

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

I know I confuse the enablers all the time, so you will have to just move on and stick with the right wing material you get from FOX. Thinking people know what I am talking about, and they are the people I am talking to.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 55

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

FUNNY isn't it??

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 55

@john258 wrote:

“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”. . . FDR
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 55

@jimc91 wrote:

Like I said...

For some reason this poster never provides a link to support anything he says.  It appears he is just making stuff up or he would gladly provide a live link to support what he is saying.  Since he can't or won't I give his posts a vote of no confidence and ignore the noise...  You know like the sound an empty drum makes when you pound on it.  It's empty...

You said it like a true far right enabler. When you get caught posting bad info. try and shift the blame to the messenger. So far you have never proved anything I said to you as untrue. I give facts to all and neither you nor I can or anyone can change facts. The empty drum fits well with the enablers per what the experts tell us about them. Keep pounding your drum.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 55

Like I said...

For some reason this poster never provides a link to support anything he says.  It appears he is just making stuff up or he would gladly provide a live link to support what he is saying.  Since he can't or won't I give his posts a vote of no confidence and ignore the noise...  You know like the sound an empty drum makes when you pound on it.  It's empty...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Call-in Event: Coronavirus: Maintaining Your Well-Being

Ask experts about the coronavirus, learn how to protect yourself, stay connected and cope with stress and anxiety brought on by the pandemic. Join AARP for a special call-in event April 9, at 1:00 pm (EDT).

You can participate by calling toll-free 1-855-274-9507.

Learn more about the event on our Tele-Town Hall page.

Top Authors