Rethink your job search with the AARP job board. Find opportunities for experienced workers today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The Only 2016 Campaign That Deliberately Colluded With Russians Was Hillary Clinton’s

Message 11 of 55

@cm9889168 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

I gave a source go look at it. Unlike the enablers I get information from all sources then I can determine what is good and what is bad. Try it some time.

You only said FOX News. that takes in a lot of territory...nothing specific.  How about showing where to access that information?

For some reason this poster never provides a link to support anything he says.  It appears he is just making stuff up or he would gladly provide a live link to support what he is saying.  Since he can't or won't I give his posts a vote of no confidence and ignore the noise...  You know like the sound an empty drum makes when you pound on it.  It's empty...

Enjoy your day, Spring is here!

I agree 100% with you.  I had the same problem on a different discussion with this same poster.  Never any factual links but just his own opinion and you're suppose to take it as fact LOL

If you notice he also likes to use the word "enabler" over and over. Why?  Who knows, but it's the same ole over and over and it goes nowhere.

"The media has one job to do, and they fail at it every day."

I give you facts and not opinions  and facts are something the enablers never have or understand, nor have they ever proved them wrong. Our enablers are all talk. The experts tell us the far right enablers traits are: Mostly white, poor, uneducated, easy to lead, rural, have trouble understanding things, etc. The last sentence proves the experts correct again about the enablers.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The Only 2016 Campaign That Deliberately Colluded With Russians Was Hillary Clinton’s

Message 12 of 55

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

Try reading my post. I gave you the source it was FOX News. Go look it up. Once again the enablers prove the xperts correct.

Are you now getting your information from FOX News?  And even at that is one supposed to accept that as gospel news?  Why is it that you never provide a specific source for your information?

He already did Tex ..... So "why is it that you" demand answers to questions, including questions already answered, but fail to answer questions posed to you?

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 55

Once again...Hillary is colluding with putin, in order for russia to help defeat her and elect trump? trump supporters expect us to believe this scenario?

wow! Unbelievable!

tax returns donnie

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 55

Hi all,

This thread is starting to get off-topic. While you may have different opinions, please remember to be respectful of one another as our guidelines state: This is a diverse community of people with diverse opinions. It is up to each of us to be polite and treat each other with respect.

You can read the full guidelines here: http://community.aarp.org/t5/custom/page/page-id/Guidelines

Thanks and happy posting!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 55

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@john258 

AARP Online Community Guidelines

• Cite your sources.

We encourage members to use online resources in their discussions. But please be sure to cite your sources and give credit where it is due

Have a good evening.

Jill Stein calling

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 55

@john258 

AARP Online Community Guidelines

• Cite your sources.

We encourage members to use online resources in their discussions. But please be sure to cite your sources and give credit where it is due

Have a good evening.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 55

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

I was specific in the thread where I posted about it in more detail. You can do what I did as you know where to look it up. A little more work and you will be better informed.

You are the one claiming the source, which is very broad.  It could have been anytime since they have been broadcasting.  So you have a specific article or broadcast it was on?  Your saying that I, or someone else can look it up indicates it might be something you made up.  It also says your post more than likely isn't factual if you can't verify it.

I could care less what you do. Look it up or do not look it up. I claim nothing but gave facts which are true and you can not change therm no matter how hard you try. Now stop playing your silly games, and trying to be cute to drag this on for ever. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 55

Man, right wingers sure are lazy. It took me one Google search and 10 seconds to find it. Trump supporters must always need something to complain about.

Judge Napolitano: Adam Schiff ‘Is Correct' That Mueller Report Will Show Trump/Russia Collusion

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 55

@john258 wrote:

I was specific in the thread where I posted about it in more detail. You can do what I did as you know where to look it up. A little more work and you will be better informed.

You are the one claiming the source, which is very broad.  It could have been anytime since they have been broadcasting.  So you have a specific article or broadcast it was on?  Your saying that I, or someone else can look it up indicates it might be something you made up.  It also says your post more than likely isn't factual if you can't verify it.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 55

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

I gave a source go look at it. Unlike the enablers I get information from all sources then I can determine what is good and what is bad. Try it some time.

You only said FOX News. that takes in a lot of territory...nothing specific.  How about showing where to access that information?

Kudos
Views