Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The New White House Veterans’ Complaint Line

Message 1 of 38

@pc6063 wrote:

Umbarch--Thank you for your post, which brings everything into perspective.  Oh, and, you are NOT wrong! 

And like you, has he ever been wrong here on the forum? I don't think so....   Smiley Wink

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 38

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Careful, Chasky might not like your hijacking the topic for comments about other posters!!!

Is this not a 'baiting' post?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 38

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

The new 'Hotline' will have to be up a running for a while before anyone will now if it will be a tool that brings about positive changes and/or results, or if it is just a political move and will  be  nothing more than a 'gripe line'.  Time will tell, I hope it will bring about positive changes.

Of course any type of hotline is useless without the access to treatment Veterans need.  It is the Veterans who know what they need, not those who are not.

So are you agreeing or disagreeing with what I posted?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 38

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Thanks, Tex.  A perfect example of how some posts are worthy of laughing out loud.  I appreciate your wicked sense of humor....

Of course when a person can't post about the topic, they resort to going after other posters.  Which is a perfect discription of your first post to this topic.  How VERY typical.....

Careful, Chasky might not like your hijacking the topic for comments about other posters!!!

Pot Kettle Black

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 38

Oc2--Hopefully, New York with its wonderful and progressive governor will follow suit. Thank you for your post! 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 38
I am encouraged.
Single-payer health care bill passes California Senate, heads to Assembly

SACRAMENTO — California lawmakers approved a $400 billion-a-year program Thursday that would completely overhaul how Californians receive their health coverage by creating a single government-run, universal-care system for everyone in the state.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/single-payer-health-care-bill-passes-california-senate-heads-to-ass...

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 38

Umbarch--Thank you for your post, which brings everything into perspective.  Oh, and, you are NOT wrong! 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 38

@umbarch64 wrote:

Does no one here see there is something wrong with any health care system that treats any one person differently from another?  Does no one here see that the key to resolving all the ifs ands and buts is to simply declare that a citizen...any citizen...has the right to life and that for everyone will mean adequate health care at some time during their life span. Agree on that one and the only argument left should be on how best to accomplish that goal.  Is that wrong?  If so, tell me how?

Right you are, umbarch; but rest assured, several posters have posted similar thoughts.  One healthcare system, for all.  We do NOT need, private insurance, the VA, Medicare, Medicaid, etc.  Too much unnecessary bureaucracy (costs).....though it would put a LOT of people out of work.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 38

KidBoy2 wrote:
C T posted..

Kidboy asked, "How can that be because Congress is working on a new plan?"

The Senate is working on a brand new health plan for next year but that doesn't change the fact that Trump is supporting and defending the current Ryan Health Law as a great plan.

========================================================

Thanks...it's always apleasure informing Conservatives....that shows no one knows how many, if any, will lose their health insurance. Correct, but that is the plan that you, trump, Pence and Ryan all supported.  Thanks!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 38

Does no one here see there is something wrong with any health care system that treats any one person differently from another?  Does no one here see that the key to resolving all the ifs ands and buts is to simply declare that a citizen...any citizen...has the right to life and that for everyone will mean adequate health care at some time during their life span. Agree on that one and the only argument left should be on how best to accomplish that goal.  Is that wrong?  If so, tell me how?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors