Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The NEW Wall is Working

Message 1 of 16

Am I the only one wondering why they didn't compare August 2018 to August 2019?  Trying to compare spring numbers to summer numbers is ridiculous since they are travelling through a DESERT to get here.  Summer numbers have always dropped from spring numbers, but Fox News evidently does not want to acknowledge that.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 16

@jimc91 wrote:

More dimms heads explode as another ACTION TAKEN by this administration works.  This President is all about getting the job done even when partisan politics  tries to take center stage.  He is not a politician and has been more transparent than any President in my lifetime and he is not afraid of a fight.  

Chuck and Nancy look like spoiled brats that aren't getting their way.  They never dreamed he would release the transcript of the Ucraine call.  I think it is so funny watching Chuck and Nancy exposed for their petty particanship by the President's transparency.  They are more interested in politics than working to produce real and effective policy for the American people.  In another way, they hate this President MORE than they love America.  

Keep up the Good Job Mr. President!

Jim does raise a point. Every time Trump points business to his hotels, every time he lies about his meltdowns, every time he offers taxpayer paid aid to foreign governments to help his reelection bid, every time he makes stupid statements about the effectiveness of his Mexican funded wall, Democrats hate him more. As do independents and conservative Republicans..........you know..............patriots. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 16

@jimc91 wrote:

More dimms heads explode as another ACTION TAKEN by this administration works.  This President is all about getting the job done even when partisan politics  tries to take center stage.  He is not a politician and has been more transparent than any President in my lifetime and he is not afraid of a fight.  

Chuck and Nancy look like spoiled brats that aren't getting their way.  They never dreamed he would release the transcript of the Ucraine call.  I think it is so funny watching Chuck and Nancy exposed for their petty particanship by the President's transparency.  They are more interested in politics than working to produce real and effective policy for the American people.  In another way, they hate this President MORE than they love America.  

@jimc91 wrote:

So far "Chuck and Nancy" were correct - Trump has NOT released the transcript of the call but the summary shows that the whistleblower claims were correct.

Trump is all about enriching Trump.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 16

jimc91:   More dimms heads explode as another ACTION TAKEN by this administration works.

Next you're going to tell us you think this is new wall?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 16

LevanW169388:  Inform them to move on from whorshiping the devil because it's devious and taints the mind structure and pick up the Bible. 

It isn't the business of our government to be proselytizing Christianity or any other religion. Anyway, Latin Americans are already 69% Catholic and 19% protestant.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 16

Meanwhile, trump is giving more and more reasons to impeach him and when he leaves office he will in the very least be prosecuted at the state level and put into prison. This topic doesn't distract from that or from the Kurds being slaughtered and the ISIS members getting out of prison to plot attacks on America, all a result of trump's treasonous actions.

Seeing trump go to prison is worth some ridiculous fencing that his core supporters can tout as a "wall".  It's not worth the Curdish people being slaughtered and driven into the deserts or ISIS members being loosed to plot attacks on America. Yet we have this topic. Sad.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 16

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 16

Prior to installing a $35MM wall, the border was divided by  a single strand of cable to mark its location.  If the criteria is that the wall is more effective than a single strand of cable, I suggest Trump go to Home Depot and pick up one of those plastic Coleman fences. Much cheaper and meets the same criteria.

What a moron. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 16

The NEW Wall is Working

correlation does not necessarily equate to causation. In August, there were 3,326 apprehensions in the San Diego sector, down from 6,880 in March and 5,884 in May.

Another sign of a recession, less people come to the US to work as the economy slows. Pretty soon Mexicans will be sending money to relatives in the US.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 16

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/trumps-border-wall-could-cause-flooding-in-texas/

Trump’s Border Wall Could Cause Flooding in Texas

Planned barriers along the Rio Grande could trap debris and send floodwaters into nearby communities

By April Reese on October 16, 2019

Kudos
Views