Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The Great Cover Up of the Biggest Scandal in American History…

Message 21 of 31

@jimc91 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Screen Shot 2019-12-24 at 9.50.23 PM.png

We have people on this board that do not believe this text between Lisa Page and Peter Strozk either does not exist or its no big deal.  

And they accuse me of being a conspiracy theorist.  

It's a big deal and John Durham knows ALL this is a very big deal that must be dealt with in order for America to restore confidence in our Justice System.  

We should all be rooting for the bad actors to be brought to justice.  What kind of people are not for the same justice for ALL Americans?

Why then do you make so many posts complaining about Trump being brought to justice then?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 31

@byrondennis wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

We should all be rooting for the bad actors to be brought to justice.  What kind of people are not for the same justice for ALL Americans?

I understand your frustration but this is one the good guys are losing and are going to lose. As the old expression says (there must be a modern version), "Never argue with a guy that buys printer's ink by the barrell."

-- Mueller takes 24 months, interviews 500 people, collects 1,000 wiretaps, reviews 1,000,000 documents and finds neither conspiracy nor coordination and the press writes "Mueller proves there was collusion."

-- Horowitz takes 36 months (three different reports), interviews 500 people, collects 1,000 wiretaps, reviews 1,000,000 documents, says both McCabe and Comey (and possibly dozens of other swamp dwellers) should be brought up on criminal charges,  and the press writes "McCabe and Comey are vindicated"

You can't win against that

I understand I can't win against that, however US Attorney John Durham has the legal authority to seat a Grand Jury, Indict the bad actors and prosecute them in Federal Court.  

I am hopful that Justice will be done in accordance with our Constitution.  

And that I can live with.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 31

@jimc91 wrote:

I understand your frustration but this is one the good guys are losing and are going to lose. As the old expression says (there must be a modern version), "Never argue with a guy that buys printer's ink by the barrell."

-- Mueller takes 24 months, interviews 500 people, collects 1,000 wiretaps, reviews 1,000,000 documents and finds neither conspiracy nor coordination and the press writes "Mueller proves there was collusion."

-- Horowitz takes 36 months (three different reports), interviews 500 people, collects 1,000 wiretaps, reviews 1,000,000 documents, says both McCabe and Comey (and possibly dozens of other swamp dwellers) should be brought up on criminal charges,  and the press writes "McCabe and Comey are vindicated"

You can't win against that

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 31

@jimc91 wrote:

We have people on this board that do not believe this text between Lisa Page and Peter Strozk either does not exist or its no big deal.  

And they accuse me of being a conspiracy theorist.  

It's a big deal and John Durham knows ALL this is a very big deal that must be dealt with in order for America to restore confidence in our Justice System.  

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 31

smh, I still wonder why anyone is surprised by this. Do people truly not know of any of the shady deals and atrocious behavior of this man who was elected (king of the world, in his mind)?

I'm almost finished reading "I Heard You Paint Houses", which is about the great cover up of the biggest scandal in American History, until now, that is. As I've been reading, I realized the man in charge of the US now is more contemptible, more brutal, and more dispicable than any "mafiaso".

He has his own conspiracy utilizing his children, and disposable lawyers and mouthpieces; he is more teflon don than the "Teflon Don"...

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 31

And these are just a few. Drain the swamp.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 31

Moscow's Mr. P surely has an account that pays for all of this "busy work". Drop in the bucket.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 31

They have their villains and they're gonna get their money's worth out of them. When one conspiracy flops, another is invented with all the familair characters in leading roles.:)

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 31

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 31

Tom Fitton: It’s way past due for Congress to investigate the FISA scandal. A lot of what we’re hearing about from the IG we’ve already known, thanks to Devin Nunes, the Judicial Watch FOIA lawsuits. The IG was late to the game. It was a stalled report. And now finally the senate has zero excuses, the court has zero excuses, we’ll see what the Justice Department does.

Gregg Jarrett: Well, we already know what people like James Comey are going to say in his awful interview where he got shredded by Chris Wallace. He said, “Well, I’m up here. I’m director of the FBI and the people putting that together were seven levels below me…” And, of course, Attorney General William Barr, said that’s nonsense. He scoffed at that notion. But you know people like Comey and McCabe and probably Rosenstein are going to say, “Gosh, you know, I didn’t know. I was trusting other people.”

Tom Fitton: Comey took that dossier, after a meeting with Barack Obama. The next day he took it to president-elect Trump to confront him with the dossier, to get information, evidence. He ran down the stairs. — This is according to another IG report — He ran downstairs to his car. He started typing out his memo. Went to the FBI field office and called the Crossfire Hurricane team to give him his information about his spy-op on President-elect Trump. Comey was running the show and he did it frankly at the orders of President Obama. Because he told Obama and Biden at the Oval Office meeting when they planned. And, according to Comey Obama, said, “Good luck with that.”

Gregg Jarrett: And we found out that Comey that same month, January 2017, found out from the sub-source that it was all phony information. It was all just made-up exaggerated… instead of running to the White House and saying, “Sorry Mr. President, you know that dossier I told you about it’s all fake.”… Comey did the opposite.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors