Re: The GOP Tax Cut Scam

Message 1 of 209

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

No error but the far right do not understand any of this as our experts told us they are uneducated, easy to lead, can not think for them selves.  The project was paid for mostly by Federal money just as most projects like that are, but our far right does not understand that. Well look at how they attacked the kids in FL. How low can they get. Will they attack the kids in MD after the shooting today. Time will tell.

This has nothing to do with political ideology, nor kids in FL, nor kids in MD. It has only to do with the false claim as to who paid for the project. A resolution is simple - show evidence that the feds financed the project.

Or, exert your authority and tell me I am not allowed to post any more.

Here is a simple answer for once. Approval of the project by Congress and Congress providing the money. Now Trump wants to kill it. That is the story, and thinking people know what project I am talking about. Now no more questions from you unless you say you are sorry for what you have said about the kids.

If it's that straight forward, you should be able to provide some substantiation of the federal government approving the construction of those projects or their involvement in the financing thereby having control or responsibility.

The kids are not part of this discussion.

Not to you and the kids will always be part of the discussion. You gave me the power to end you, and you keep posting after I did.

What have kids to do with authority and/or funding of NY-NJ transportation needs?

Your are asking questions again, and you are not permitted to do that.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 209

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

No error but the far right do not understand any of this as our experts told us they are uneducated, easy to lead, can not think for them selves.  The project was paid for mostly by Federal money just as most projects like that are, but our far right does not understand that. Well look at how they attacked the kids in FL. How low can they get. Will they attack the kids in MD after the shooting today. Time will tell.

This has nothing to do with political ideology, nor kids in FL, nor kids in MD. It has only to do with the false claim as to who paid for the project. A resolution is simple - show evidence that the feds financed the project.

Here is a simple answer for once. Approval of the project by Congress and Congress providing the money. Now Trump wants to kill it. That is the story, and thinking people know what project I am talking about. Now no more questions from you unless you say you are sorry for what you have said about the kids.

If it's that straight forward, you should be able to provide some substantiation of the federal government approving the construction of those projects or their involvement in the financing thereby having control or responsibility.

Not to you and the kids will always be part of the discussion. You gave me the power to end you, and you keep posting after I did.

What have kids to do with authority and/or funding of NY-NJ transportation needs?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 209

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 209

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 209

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 209

@john258wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 209

Go to the subject put up by the AARP rep. It is a warning that Trump and Congress is about to try and raise the cost of health coverage to older Americans. This is how Trump recovers the so called tax cut that was given under his new tax law. Lets see how the far right followers try and spin this. They will have their orders shortly. FOX is just getting to the story. Hope you all enjoy your so called tax cut (really tax increase).

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 209

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

Our sad sorry right wing shows once again what the experts tell us is true. Speaking of drop out try one for a year.

You are still unable to accept the fact that you erred with regard to those NY-NJ pathways.

Quite immature.

Which project was paid for with federal funds? Not the Holland Tunnel, not the Lincoln Tunnel, not the George Washington Bridge.

And it is hard to see the connection between vehicle travel between NY and NJ as connected to school shootings except as a diversion from yet another wild claim.

You are asking questions again and that is not permitted until you answer my questions. I can assure everyone that the project I am talking about had the money approved by Congress of millions of dollars. Trump wants that approval rescinded. Lets see how long it takes for him to figure that out. Please do not help him. Let him do it on his own.

Play the "question game" if it makes you happy but there is no way to avoid the reality - you were wrong about the bridges, tunnels, whatever. They were not paid for by the feds.

The far right showing they know nothing. If one checks they will find approval of something like 60 to 90 million for the project. It was signed off on by the previous President. Now Trump wants to kill it. Here is a hint for you. Call a NJ or NY Senator office they might explain it to you.

Here is a not for all. You see the far right once again showing how uneducated they are. Other than toll roads or other toll projects (and even they now get some Fed money) there is Fed. money as part of every  public road in the country. Check with your local govt. to see how much in your area.

Dispite your efforts to divert, those bridges and tunnels are not a federal responsibility.

Now all can see how the far right proves the experts correct when they tell us that the far right are uneducated, and can not think for  themselves.

The only person who has talked about those bridges and tunnels is rk. I never posted about them. I posted about a project that was approved for funding, and Trump now wants to take it back so he can pay for his tax cut.

Our sad sorry far right in action.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 209

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

Our sad sorry right wing shows once again what the experts tell us is true. Speaking of drop out try one for a year.

You are still unable to accept the fact that you erred with regard to those NY-NJ pathways.

Quite immature.

Which project was paid for with federal funds? Not the Holland Tunnel, not the Lincoln Tunnel, not the George Washington Bridge.

And it is hard to see the connection between vehicle travel between NY and NJ as connected to school shootings except as a diversion from yet another wild claim.

You are asking questions again and that is not permitted until you answer my questions. I can assure everyone that the project I am talking about had the money approved by Congress of millions of dollars. Trump wants that approval rescinded. Lets see how long it takes for him to figure that out. Please do not help him. Let him do it on his own.

Play the "question game" if it makes you happy but there is no way to avoid the reality - you were wrong about the bridges, tunnels, whatever. They were not paid for by the feds.

The far right showing they know nothing. If one checks they will find approval of something like 60 to 90 million for the project. It was signed off on by the previous President. Now Trump wants to kill it. Here is a hint for you. Call a NJ or NY Senator office they might explain it to you.

Here is a not for all. You see the far right once again showing how uneducated they are. Other than toll roads or other toll projects (and even they now get some Fed money) there is Fed. money as part of every  public road in the country. Check with your local govt. to see how much in your area.

Dispite your efforts to divert, those bridges and tunnels are not a federal responsibility.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 209

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

Quite immature.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors