Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to avoiding surprise medical bills! Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The Flynn Entrapment

Message 21 of 182

@mandm84 wrote:

IMHO some will always remain wilfully blind , it must make it easier for them. I always believed the truth will set you free !!

BTW , thanks rk9152 for suggesting a cup of coffee. I'm going to enjoy a black cup of Colombian bean.

Let's not get wrapped around the axle about what "some" will do. Let's talk about Flynn. What do you think he is guilty of other than lying to Strzok.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 182

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

Was "E" the letter of the week on Trump's criminal swamp Sesame Street? The blind ignorance of Trump supporters has them stuck repeating extortion - entrapment - extortion - entrapment.

Quite childish.

The case hasn't been heard??? The case has been heard to the point that it's just waiting on it's sentencing. What, you think sentencing comes at the beginning before any evidence is heard? Wow. Yeah, "quite childish" describes your comments.

There was only negotiations between the opposing attorneys.

If you don't like "childish" to the point you have to go schoolyard with, "Oh yeah, well you are too" avoid nonsense about Sesame Street "and "criminal swamp".

Oh, so then Flynn didn't show up for sentencing, which is what happens at the end of a case, after it's been heard? How asinine. Must be how MAGATS spin the facts in Trump's criminal swamp that has now drowned Flynn, because he's a big fat admitted liar. Quite childish to persist in flat-out falsehoods. Guess Flynn is learning that lesson.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

The Flynn Entrapment

Message 23 of 182

1. Flynn stated in court that he was NOT entrapped.

2. Flyn plead guilty!

Trump Cult members can twist it any way they want, but for those who live in the real world, M. Flynn is now a convicted FELON. And who selected Flynn to be his National Security Advisor, that's the man who's supposed to protect America?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 182

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

I'm sure the Special Prosecution team has had a lot of " friendly discussions ".

I doubt it. Comey's words seemed to indicate this was the exception.

When Flynns lawyers heard who the Judge would be U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan they were elated because His Honor had a long reputation of intollerance toward prosecutorial misconduct.

But when the Judge Sullivan read the current Republican line, he went ballistic, spent a great deal of time reading each individual charge, and pointedly asking Flynn if he understood at that time lying to the FBI was a crime, and waiting until Flynn replied, "Yes, I did know lying to the FBI was a crime."

The Judge then told Flynn he was a disgrace to his career, his uniform and his country and informed Flynn he was having his passport seized and that Flynn was not to travel more than 50 miles from Washington DC. Then His Honor said going to wait to see how Flynn behaved in cooperating with Mueller for the next 90 days, and he was definately considering having him serve jail time for his crimes, despite what Mueller had recommended because of how Flynn attacked the FBI and tried to mitigate his numerous crimes.

LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP - and unlike Flynn's chant at the Rebublican Convention, there's a whole list of actual felony crimes Flynn committed to justify LOCKING HIM UP

Is there anything he did other than falling into Stzrok's trap that he did for which you'd like to "LOCK HIM UP"?

I guess that in your mind pleading guilty and further admitting in court that he knew he was committing a crime when he did it somehow makes him innocent because the mean guys asked him a question they already knew the answer to. Using that ‘defense’ would mean that any time a suspect is asked a question, even his name, the case should be thrown out because of ‘entrapment’.

For what crime do you want to "LOCK HIM UP"? And please, not lying to the FBI (they had the transcripts so it was obvious entrapment). Surely there is something else - what is it?

The crimes he admitted to in court. If it was obvious entrapment why have Flynn and his legal team denied that? 

Just because the questioners already had some proof of the facts doesn’t mean they cannot ask the question. If we follow your line of ‘reasoning’ if law enforcement asks a person for his name when they already know it they have committed entrapment.

Do i understand you to say that he is only guilty of lying to Strzok?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

The Flynn Entrapment

Message 25 of 182

1. Flynn stated in court that he was NOT entrapped.

2. Flyn plead guilty!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 182

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:   Is there anything he did other than falling into Stzrok's trap that he did for which you'd like to "LOCK HIM UP"?

Hilarious. Your whole shtick consists of corrupt and biased villains entrapping and/or extorting your heroes who are totally innocent. Pathetic.

Try to control the giggles long enough to consider - what would you like to "LOCK HIM UP" for other than falling into Strzoks trap?

No villains, no heroes, no pathetic, just a basic question between us guys  (generic).

To fall into a trap, there must be a trap to fall into. The Judge's questioning of Flynn establishes without question there was no "trap", hence no "entrapment".

Hey rk, here's a thought - why don't you hike over to the courthouse in about 90 days and tell the Judge everything you've been posting about Flynn's "entrapment"? I'm sure he'll be much more impressed than he was with the tapdance Flynn's lawyers tried to sell. Then you can begin posting how unfair it was that Flynn got 3-5 YEARS just because of what the Republican mantra did.

Bottom line - other than the FBI interview, what do you think he is guilty of?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 182
for anyone who still thinks Flynn was backed into a corner and "pressured" into his situation, I recommend this read. Pop goes the theory!

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/michael-flynn-lied-fbi-lie-was-crime-white-house-alan-ncna9501...
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 182

IMHO some will always remain wilfully blind , it must make it easier for them. I always believed the truth will set you free !!

BTW , thanks rk9152 for suggesting a cup of coffee. I'm going to enjoy a black cup of Colombian bean.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 182

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

I'm sure the Special Prosecution team has had a lot of " friendly discussions ".

I doubt it. Comey's words seemed to indicate this was the exception.

When Flynns lawyers heard who the Judge would be U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan they were elated because His Honor had a long reputation of intollerance toward prosecutorial misconduct.

But when the Judge Sullivan read the current Republican line, he went ballistic, spent a great deal of time reading each individual charge, and pointedly asking Flynn if he understood at that time lying to the FBI was a crime, and waiting until Flynn replied, "Yes, I did know lying to the FBI was a crime."

The Judge then told Flynn he was a disgrace to his career, his uniform and his country and informed Flynn he was having his passport seized and that Flynn was not to travel more than 50 miles from Washington DC. Then His Honor said going to wait to see how Flynn behaved in cooperating with Mueller for the next 90 days, and he was definately considering having him serve jail time for his crimes, despite what Mueller had recommended because of how Flynn attacked the FBI and tried to mitigate his numerous crimes.

LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP - and unlike Flynn's chant at the Rebublican Convention, there's a whole list of actual felony crimes Flynn committed to justify LOCKING HIM UP

Is there anything he did other than falling into Stzrok's trap that he did for which you'd like to "LOCK HIM UP"?

I guess that in your mind pleading guilty and further admitting in court that he knew he was committing a crime when he did it somehow makes him innocent because the mean guys asked him a question they already knew the answer to. Using that ‘defense’ would mean that any time a suspect is asked a question, even his name, the case should be thrown out because of ‘entrapment’.

For what crime do you want to "LOCK HIM UP"? And please, not lying to the FBI (they had the transcripts so it was obvious entrapment). Surely there is something else - what is it?

The crimes he admitted to in court. If it was obvious entrapment why have Flynn and his legal team denied that? 

Just because the questioners already had some proof of the facts doesn’t mean they cannot ask the question. If we follow your line of ‘reasoning’ if law enforcement asks a person for his name when they already know it they have committed entrapment.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 182

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:   Is there anything he did other than falling into Stzrok's trap that he did for which you'd like to "LOCK HIM UP"?

Hilarious. Your whole shtick consists of corrupt and biased villains entrapping and/or extorting your heroes who are totally innocent. Pathetic.

Try to control the giggles long enough to consider - what would you like to "LOCK HIM UP" for other than falling into Strzoks trap?

No villains, no heroes, no pathetic, just a basic question between us guys  (generic).

To fall into a trap, there must be a trap to fall into. The Judge's questioning of Flynn establishes without question there was no "trap", hence no "entrapment".

Hey rk, here's a thought - why don't you hike over to the courthouse in about 90 days and tell the Judge everything you've been posting about Flynn's "entrapment"? I'm sure he'll be much more impressed than he was with the tapdance Flynn's lawyers tried to sell. Then you can begin posting how unfair it was that Flynn got 3-5 YEARS just because of what the Republican mantra did.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors