Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

The Flynn Entrapment

BY: The Editorial Board | WSJ

 

 

Of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s many targets, the most tragic may be former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn. The former three-star general pleaded guilty last year to a single count of lying to the FBI about conversations he had with Russia’s ambassador to the U.S. Now we learn from Mr. Flynn’s court filing to the sentencing judge that senior bureau officials acted in a way to set him up for the fall.

 

Not a rich man after decades in uniform, Mr. Flynn pleaded guilty to avoid bankruptcy and spare his son from becoming a legal target. Mr. Flynn’s filing doesn’t take issue with the description of his offense. But the “additional facts” the Flynn defense team flags for the court raise doubts about FBI conduct.

 

The Flynn filing describes government documents concerning the Jan. 24, 2017 meeting with two FBI agents when Mr. Flynn supposedly lied. It turns out the meeting was set up by then Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe, who personally called Mr. Flynn that day on other business—to discuss an FBI training session. By Mr. McCabe’s account, on that call he told Mr. Flynn he “felt that we needed to have two of our agents sit down” with him to talk about his Russia communications.

 

Mr. McCabe then urged Mr. Flynn to meet without a lawyer present. “I explained that I thought the quickest way to get this done was to have a conversation between [Mr. Flynn] and the agents only. I further stated that if LTG Flynn wished to include anyone else in the meeting, like the White House Counsel for instance, that I would need to involve the Department of Justice. [Mr. Flynn] stated that this would not be necessary and agreed to meet with the agents without any additional participants,” wrote Mr. McCabe in a memo viewed by the Flynn defense team.

 

According to the FBI summary of the interview—known as a 302—Mr. McCabe and FBI officials “decided the agents would not warn Flynn that it was a crime to lie during an FBI interview because they wanted Flynn to be relaxed and they were concerned that giving the warnings might adversely affect the rapport.”

 

We also know from then FBI Director James Comey that this was his idea. This is “something I probably wouldn’t have done or wouldn’t have gotten away with in a more organized administration,” Mr. Comey boasted on MSNBC this weekend. “In the George W. Bush Administration or the Obama Administration, if the FBI wanted to send agents into the White House itself to interview a senior official, you would work through the White House counsel, there would be discussions and approvals and who would be there. And I thought, it’s early enough let’s just send a couple guys over.”

 

If the goal was to set a legal trap, it worked. The two agents showed up at the White House within hours of Mr. McCabe’s call, and they reported in the 302 that General Flynn had been “relaxed and jocular” and “clearly saw the FBI agents as allies.” One of the agents was Peter Strzok, who is famous for his anti-Trump texts to his FBI paramour.

 

The FBI agents had seen transcripts of Mr. Flynn’s conversations with the Russian ambassador that were “unmasked” by Obama Administration officials. The 302 says that rather than flag this and ask Mr. Flynn for an explanation, the FBI agents decided before the meeting that if “Flynn said he did not remember something they knew he said, they would use the exact words Flynn used, . . . to try to refresh his recollection. If Flynn still would not confirm what he said, . . . they would not confront him or talk him through it.”

 

Keep in mind the FBI’s counterintelligence probe into Russia and the Trump campaign was still secret. Mr. Flynn had done nothing wrong in conversing with the Russian ambassador—it was part of his job—and he had no reason to believe he was in legal jeopardy. He initially claimed he misremembered what was discussed, which is more believable than that a highly decorated officer would lie to FBI officers he agreed to see without counsel.

 

Mr. Flynn’s lawyers are requesting probation and community service, though the facts suggest the judge should question the entire plea deal. Messrs. McCabe and Strzok have both been fired for misconduct, and their behavior reeks of entrapment.

 

If he does nothing else, President Trump has an obligation to former aides like Michael Flynn and to the public to declassify and disclose the FBI documents related to the FBI’s Russia probe.

 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-flynn-entrapment-11544658915

 

 

VIMTSTL
0 Kudos
702 Views
183
Report
Esteemed Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

 I have accused people of operating out of blind hatred for our President - it isn't a crime, "accusing" does not make a "crime". Comey seemed quite proud of the entrapment they created.

 

Can you point to the law against entrapment thereby making it a crime? That would be a great "hint".


If you're so certain entrapment played a role in the Flynn case, then how come the case wasn't thrown out? That's the way it works, ya know. Entrapment does have criminal implications (civil implications, too). When the judge asked if Flynn felt entrapped, and the answer was NO, that's where this right wing conspiracy theory ends.

 

Was "E" the letter of the week on Trump's criminal swamp Sesame Street? The blind ignorance of Trump supporters has them stuck repeating extortion - entrapment - extortion - entrapment.

 

 

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Honored Social Butterfly


@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 I have accused people of operating out of blind hatred for our President - it isn't a crime, "accusing" does not make a "crime". Comey seemed quite proud of the entrapment they created.

 

Can you point to the law against entrapment thereby making it a crime? That would be a great "hint".


If you're so certain entrapment played a role in the Flynn case, then how come the case wasn't thrown out? 

Because the case hasn't been heard.

 

Was "E" the letter of the week on Trump's criminal swamp Sesame Street? The blind ignorance of Trump supporters has them stuck repeating extortion - entrapment - extortion - entrapment.

Quite childish.

 

 


 

0 Kudos
746 Views
15
Report
Esteemed Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 I have accused people of operating out of blind hatred for our President - it isn't a crime, "accusing" does not make a "crime". Comey seemed quite proud of the entrapment they created.

 

Can you point to the law against entrapment thereby making it a crime? That would be a great "hint".


If you're so certain entrapment played a role in the Flynn case, then how come the case wasn't thrown out? 

Because the case hasn't been heard.

 

Was "E" the letter of the week on Trump's criminal swamp Sesame Street? The blind ignorance of Trump supporters has them stuck repeating extortion - entrapment - extortion - entrapment.

Quite childish.

 

 


 


The case hasn't been heard??? The case has been heard to the point that it's just waiting on it's sentencing. What, you think sentencing comes at the beginning before any evidence is heard? Wow. Yeah, "quite childish" describes your comments.

 

 

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
0 Kudos
588 Views
14
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 I have accused people of operating out of blind hatred for our President - it isn't a crime, "accusing" does not make a "crime". Comey seemed quite proud of the entrapment they created.

 

Can you point to the law against entrapment thereby making it a crime? That would be a great "hint".


If you're so certain entrapment played a role in the Flynn case, then how come the case wasn't thrown out? 

Because the case hasn't been heard.

 

Was "E" the letter of the week on Trump's criminal swamp Sesame Street? The blind ignorance of Trump supporters has them stuck repeating extortion - entrapment - extortion - entrapment.

Quite childish.

 

 


 


The case hasn't been heard??? The case has been heard to the point that it's just waiting on it's sentencing. What, you think sentencing comes at the beginning before any evidence is heard? Wow. Yeah, "quite childish" describes your comments.

 

There was only negotiations between the opposing attorneys.

 

If you don't like "childish" to the point you have to go schoolyard with, "Oh yeah, well you are too" avoid nonsense about Sesame Street "and "criminal swamp".

0 Kudos
588 Views
13
Report
Esteemed Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

Was "E" the letter of the week on Trump's criminal swamp Sesame Street? The blind ignorance of Trump supporters has them stuck repeating extortion - entrapment - extortion - entrapment.

Quite childish.

 

 


 


The case hasn't been heard??? The case has been heard to the point that it's just waiting on it's sentencing. What, you think sentencing comes at the beginning before any evidence is heard? Wow. Yeah, "quite childish" describes your comments.

 

There was only negotiations between the opposing attorneys.

 

If you don't like "childish" to the point you have to go schoolyard with, "Oh yeah, well you are too" avoid nonsense about Sesame Street "and "criminal swamp".


Oh, so then Flynn didn't show up for sentencing, which is what happens at the end of a case, after it's been heard? How asinine. Must be how MAGATS spin the facts in Trump's criminal swamp that has now drowned Flynn, because he's a big fat admitted liar. Quite childish to persist in flat-out falsehoods. Guess Flynn is learning that lesson.

 

 

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
0 Kudos
334 Views
12
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

Was "E" the letter of the week on Trump's criminal swamp Sesame Street? The blind ignorance of Trump supporters has them stuck repeating extortion - entrapment - extortion - entrapment.

Quite childish.

 

 


 


The case hasn't been heard??? The case has been heard to the point that it's just waiting on it's sentencing. What, you think sentencing comes at the beginning before any evidence is heard? Wow. Yeah, "quite childish" describes your comments.

 

There was only negotiations between the opposing attorneys.

 

If you don't like "childish" to the point you have to go schoolyard with, "Oh yeah, well you are too" avoid nonsense about Sesame Street "and "criminal swamp".


Oh, so then Flynn didn't show up for sentencing, which is what happens at the end of a case, after it's been heard? How asinine. Must be how MAGATS spin the facts in Trump's criminal swamp that has now drowned Flynn, because he's a big fat admitted liar. Quite childish to persist in flat-out falsehoods. Guess Flynn is learning that lesson.

 

 Oh, so then the case hasn't been heard despite your claim otherwise.

 

And then the "MAGATS" and "swamp" which adds nothing.


 

0 Kudos
1,095 Views
11
Report
Esteemed Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

 

 Oh, so then the case hasn't been heard despite your claim otherwise.

 


 


How asinine. It's called a sentencing HEARING. It's becoming more and more apparent that what Trump's criminal swamp MAGATS actually undertand couldn't overflow a thimble.

 

Someone on welfare? right wingers go - They obviously lied to get it. Flynn admits to lying? right wingers go - Nope, entrapment.

 

Someone getting housing assistance? right wingers go - They refuse to take accountability for their life. Flynn admits to lying, so hold him accountable? right wingers go - No! Why, the poor little lamb hasn't even had a hearing.

 

Yeah, he didn't have a hearing - except for the hearing where he got his butt handed to him.

 

 

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
0 Kudos
1,092 Views
10
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 

 Oh, so then the case hasn't been heard despite your claim otherwise.

 


 


How asinine. It's called a sentencing HEARING. It's becoming more and more apparent that what Trump's criminal swamp MAGATS actually undertand couldn't overflow a thimble.

 

Someone on welfare? right wingers go - They obviously lied to get it. Flynn admits to lying? right wingers go - Nope, entrapment.

 

Someone getting housing assistance? right wingers go - They refuse to take accountability for their life. Flynn admits to lying, so hold him accountable? right wingers go - No! Why, the poor little lamb hasn't even had a hearing.

 

Yeah, he didn't have a hearing - except for the hearing where he got his butt handed to him.

 

 There was no trial. All your insults and nonsense about welfare will not change that fact.


 

0 Kudos
1,096 Views
9
Report
Esteemed Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

 There was no trial. All your insults and nonsense about welfare will not change that fact.


 


It's the defendant's choice whether to go to trial, or cut a deal. The defendant in this case chose to cut a deal. He still had a hearing where the judge reviewed the facts of the case, and asked the defendant if the facts of the case are accurate. All your caca and whining about "he never had a hearing" will change that fact.

 

 

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Honored Social Butterfly


@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 There was no trial. All your insults and nonsense about welfare will not change that fact.


 


It's the defendant's choice whether to go to trial, or cut a deal. The defendant in this case chose to cut a deal. He still had a hearing where the judge reviewed the facts of the case, and asked the defendant if the facts of the case are accurate. All your caca and whining about "he never had a hearing" will change that fact.

 

 


Agreed - there was no trial. 

 

"Caca"????

0 Kudos
1,107 Views
7
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 There was no trial. All your insults and nonsense about welfare will not change that fact.


 


It's the defendant's choice whether to go to trial, or cut a deal. The defendant in this case chose to cut a deal. He still had a hearing where the judge reviewed the facts of the case, and asked the defendant if the facts of the case are accurate. All your caca and whining about "he never had a hearing" will change that fact.

 

 


Agreed - there was no trial. 

 

"Caca"????


Does that mean that everyone who pleads guilty before sitting through a trial is now innocent?

Honored Social Butterfly


@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 There was no trial. All your insults and nonsense about welfare will not change that fact.


 


It's the defendant's choice whether to go to trial, or cut a deal. The defendant in this case chose to cut a deal. He still had a hearing where the judge reviewed the facts of the case, and asked the defendant if the facts of the case are accurate. All your caca and whining about "he never had a hearing" will change that fact.

 

 


Agreed - there was no trial. 

 

"Caca"????


Does that mean that everyone who pleads guilty before sitting through a trial is now innocent?


No.

0 Kudos
788 Views
5
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 There was no trial. All your insults and nonsense about welfare will not change that fact.


 


It's the defendant's choice whether to go to trial, or cut a deal. The defendant in this case chose to cut a deal. He still had a hearing where the judge reviewed the facts of the case, and asked the defendant if the facts of the case are accurate. All your caca and whining about "he never had a hearing" will change that fact.

 

 


Agreed - there was no trial. 

 

"Caca"????


Does that mean that everyone who pleads guilty before sitting through a trial is now innocent?


No.


The why do you claim that Flynn is not guilty of the crimes to which he plead guilty?

0 Kudos
771 Views
4
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 There was no trial. All your insults and nonsense about welfare will not change that fact.


 


It's the defendant's choice whether to go to trial, or cut a deal. The defendant in this case chose to cut a deal. He still had a hearing where the judge reviewed the facts of the case, and asked the defendant if the facts of the case are accurate. All your caca and whining about "he never had a hearing" will change that fact.

 

 


Agreed - there was no trial. 

 

"Caca"????


Does that mean that everyone who pleads guilty before sitting through a trial is now innocent?


No.


The why do you claim that Flynn is not guilty of the crimes to which he plead guilty?


I have made no such claim. I'm just trying to get people to say what they think he is guilty of. Would you care to offer your opinion?

0 Kudos
758 Views
3
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

I have made no such claim. I'm just trying to get people to say what they think he is guilty of. Would you care to offer your opinion?


I think he is guilty of lying to the FBI.  The judge thinks he is guilty of lying to the FBI. Flynn plead guilty to the charge of lying to the FBI.  Flynn told the judge he plead guilty because he DID lie to the FBI. 

 

Yeah, I think he lied to the FBI. 

Honored Social Butterfly


@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I have made no such claim. I'm just trying to get people to say what they think he is guilty of. Would you care to offer your opinion?


I think he is guilty of lying to the FBI.  The judge thinks he is guilty of lying to the FBI. Flynn plead guilty to the charge of lying to the FBI.  Flynn told the judge he plead guilty because he DID lie to the FBI. 

 

Yeah, I think he lied to the FBI. 


O.K. - he foolishly sat down with Strzok and Mc Cabe for a little informal chat. They discussed stuff with him that they already knew because they had the transcripts - so they were not looking for information. What do you suppose the purpose of that was? Seems to lead back to the topic.

0 Kudos
708 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Breaking – Mueller team recommends 6 months in prison for General Flynn…

Posted by Kane on January 7, 2020 2:47 pm

 

Federal prosecutors urged a judge Tuesday to sentence former national security advisor Michael Flynn later this month to anywhere from zero to six months in jail for lying to federal agents about his contacts with a Russian diplomat shortly before the inauguration of President Donald Trump.

 

The recommendation was a sharp reversal for prosecutors, who previously had asked that Flynn get a sentence with no jail time in recognition of his extensive help with “several ongoing investigations” following his guilty plea in late 2017.

 

In their new court filing — which comes more than a year after Flynn’s original sentencing hearing was dramatically aborted — prosecutors cited the “serious nature of” the retired Army lieutenant general’s crime and “his apparent failure to accept responsibility” for his actions.

 

They also accused him of trying to “thwart the efforts” of prosecutors to convict other people, even as he assisted them in other criminal cases.

 

The new recommendation comes after months of efforts by Flynn and his defense lawyers to effectively undo his guilty plea in the case by arguing that prosecutors had withheld evidence from him, and that the FBI had misled Flynn.

 

“In light of the complete record, including actions subsequent to December 18, 2018, that negate the benefits of much of the defendant’s earlier cooperation, the government no longer deems the defendant’s assistance ‘substantial,’ prosecutors wrote.

 

“The government also does not believe the defendant should receive credit for acceptance of responsibility,” prosecutors wrote. “Indeed, the government has reason to believe, through representations by the defendant’s counsel, that the defendant has retreated from his acceptance of responsibility in this case regarding his lies to the FBI.”

 

Flynn currently is scheduled to be sentenced by Judge Emmet Sullivan on Jan. 28.

 

“The defendant is now scheduled to be sentenced almost exactly three years from the date of his primary criminal conduct – lying to the FBI – and the intervening years have included periods where the defendant has sought to assist and aid the government, and periods where the defendant has sought to thwart the efforts of the government to hold other individuals, principally Bijan Rafiekian, accountable for criminal wrongdoing,” prosecutors wrote in their filing.

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
0 Kudos
236 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

rk9152 says "As to the Russians trying to divide us, many posters here are prime examples. Unrelenting attacks on the elected President of the US must cause the vodka to flow in Moscow."

----------------

Kind of like your never ending attacks on our honorable and honest President Obama !!! Short memory ?

Honored Social Butterfly


@mandm84 wrote:

rk9152 says "As to the Russians trying to divide us, many posters here are prime examples. Unrelenting attacks on the elected President of the US must cause the vodka to flow in Moscow."

----------------

Kind of like your never ending attacks on our honorable and honest President Obama !!! Short memory ?


There were many differences in ideology expressed with regard to Obama. But I never saw any nonsense about anyone colluding with Russia. 

 

There is a difference between ideological differences and all this "Russian collusion" jazz.

 

And back to the issue you tried to steer away from - if, in fact, the Russians are trying to weaken us through division, what do you think all these attacks (not over ideology) are doing? Posters even attack the President's wife on a regular basis. 

0 Kudos
208 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

here is to hoping Mr. Michael "lock her up" Flynn gets sentenced with at least some jail time today!! All I have to add is lock HIM up!! That is all. Meanwhile I read online where Roger Stone admitted to lying online. Shocking isn't it???? The whole gang of them from Trump on down are pathological liars. They all deserve prison time. It is coming.
Honored Social Butterfly

“You were an unregistered agent of a foreign country while serving as the National Security Adviser to the president!” Judge Emmet Sullivan bellowed in court, according to a tweet by CBS News Radio reporter Steven Portnoy.

 

“Arguably, this undermines everything this flag over here stands for! Arguably, you sold your country out!”

 

The fed-up judge later added, “I’m not hiding my disgust, my disdain, for this criminal offense.”

 

https://nypost.com/2018/12/18/judge-slams-michael-flynn-ahead-of-sentencing/

 

Honored Social Butterfly

Dear  Jim

Flynn was entrapped.  Oh me  oH my!!!!!!!  as you have been able to hear if you actually heard what he told the judge. he knew he was lying nobody entrapped him and now because they really pissed off the judge that requested a delay of 90 days to see if things cool down.

Poor Flynn, he is very lucky, in my book  he is a traitor to this country. and should be shot in accordance to the laws  for traitors. 

He is a disgrace to be called a General. and hoping that the Military do not accept this man as part  of a branch of government that has heroes and that people die for this country.

no name
0 Kudos
210 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

Do you allow for the possibility of entrapment? Comey seems quite pleased at how they pulled that off.


I don't understand how you entrap someone into lying.

 

 "Did you do meet with the Russians?"

"No. I did not meet with the Russians"

 

I guess by asking the question? 

0 Kudos
149 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Do you allow for the possibility of entrapment? Comey seems quite pleased at how they pulled that off.


I don't understand how you entrap someone into lying.

 

 "Did you do meet with the Russians?"

"No. I did not meet with the Russians"

 

I guess by asking the question? 


In general, anyone reading the article would say, "That is not the way I want our Justice system to work".

 

Now the nit picking - he spoke on the phone (not met with), it was one man (not "Russians"), and he made a request, “that Russia not escalate the situation and only respond to the U.S. Sanctions in a reciprocal manner”. The response was, "Kislyak agreed that Russia would “moderate its response to those sanctions”'. Is that really something so terrible??

 

This is a prime example of Mueller taking his mandate to read, "Get Trump by any means necessary? And it also shows how deep is the blind hatred when possibly usually reasonable people would cheer such actions by the DoJ.

0 Kudos
204 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@mandm84 wrote:

Lies to the FBI , lies to America , lies to the World and we still have the wilfully blind with less and less credibility.


One thing can be depended upon - what trump and his supporters say is not true most of the time.

44>dolt45
Honored Social Butterfly

That our Justice System is tainted is Just what President Trump and the Russians want us to believe. The wilfully blind don't see the danger in not believing in OUR Justice System. I guess we just empty the Prisons !!

Honored Social Butterfly

jimc (for once) raises an interesting point: As the National Security Advisor to the president elect, there's no reason he would not speak with foreign officials, SO WHY DID HE LIE ABOUT HAVING DONE SO?

 

The only rational reason is he knew about OTHER contacts between Der Trumper and the Russians, and did not want any investigation of HIS  contacts with Russia" reveal all those other Der Trumper contacts with Russia.

 

Now we know Der Trumper was negotiating to build a Tower in Moscow, that the deal was to be financed by VSB, a Russian bank once headed by Putin, that several of those OTHER meeting with Russia involved KGB agents and promises to "provide SYNERGY between the Trump Campaign and the Russian Government", and of course we know that Russian KGB PsyOps Warriors posted tens of thousands of anti-Hillary articles on social media, that they also hacked several voter data bases and millions of personal accounts on social media and that their anti-Hillary slanders were picked up by Republican media - Fox, Breightbart, National Enquirer and Infowars- and millions of posts on social media went to likely Trump supporters in the 4 swing states that gave Trump his victory by around 20,000 votes in those States while he lost the popular vote by over 3,000,000.

 

Mueller recommended no jail time for Flynn, stating he had been "very helpful", so it seems he went from shouting LOCK HER UP to being honest so we may yet LOCK TRUMP UP.

Honored Social Butterfly


@Olderscout66 wrote:

jimc (for once) raises an interesting point: As the National Security Advisor to the president elect, there's no reason he would not speak with foreign officials, SO WHY DID HE LIE ABOUT HAVING DONE SO?

 

The only rational reason is he knew about OTHER contacts between Der Trumper and the Russians, and did not want any investigation of HIS  contacts with Russia" reveal all those other Der Trumper contacts with Russia.

 

Now we know Der Trumper was negotiating to build a Tower in Moscow, that the deal was to be financed by VSB, a Russian bank once headed by Putin, that several of those OTHER meeting with Russia involved KGB agents and promises to "provide SYNERGY between the Trump Campaign and the Russian Government", and of course we know that Russian KGB PsyOps Warriors posted tens of thousands of anti-Hillary articles on social media, that they also hacked several voter data bases and millions of personal accounts on social media and that their anti-Hillary slanders were picked up by Republican media - Fox, Breightbart, National Enquirer and Infowars- and millions of posts on social media went to likely Trump supporters in the 4 swing states that gave Trump his victory by around 20,000 votes in those States while he lost the popular vote by over 3,000,000.

 

Mueller recommended no jail time for Flynn, stating he had been "very helpful", so it seems he went from shouting LOCK HER UP to being honest so we may yet LOCK TRUMP UP.


No Jim Doesn't Raise a Interesting Point!

 

As is typical - we are being presented with just another - Conspiracy Theory

 

Trump & Company - were not Official Empowered Representatives of the US Government at the time Flynn was working his Conspiracy against the American People

 

The United States only has One Federal Government Representing it at a time

 

The US Constitution is Extremely Specific on this Issue - You Cannot Have The Incoming Administration Conducting Their Own Foreign Policy Until After Noon on Inauguaration Day- There Are Multiple Reasons including - National Security - we have a Orderly Timed Transfer of Power for many good reasons - this is not equivalent to changing who the new  guy is who is putting up signs for the Local Neighborhood Watch!

 

 On the day Flynn and Kislyak spoke, Dec. 29, President Obama had imposed sanctions on Russia - Flynns Conversations undermined a sitting US President

 

Flynn Lied Multiple Times to the FBI

 

 

1. David Moran, a criminal procedure expert at the University of Michigan who runs the Michigan Innocence Clinic, also said Flynn’s treatment is completely par for course.

 

The famous Supreme Court case, Miranda v. Arizona, requires law enforcement to inform those in custody of their rights, but not people such as Flynn who weren’t in custody.

 

2. Flynn was conducting business as a private citizen with a foreign power - and he did not Register Himself as Such...................

 

3. On the day Flynn and Kislyak spoke, Dec. 29, President Obama had imposed sanctions on Russia to punish Vladimir Putin's government for its interference in the presidential election. Some people who have read the transcript of Flynn's conversation with Kislyak believe that he tried to undermine Obama's policy

 

Source

 

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-flynn-questions-20170215-story.html

 

https://www.newsweek.com/michael-flynn-charged-special-counsel-russia-investigation-728304

 

 

 

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Honored Social Butterfly

As usual  Jim and his entertainment threads.  I am sure that Juliani consults with Jim and requests information as to how things really did go in the White House. One of these days he will have to simply admit that he has been mistaken all along.

no name
Honored Social Butterfly


@Roxanna35 wrote:

As usual  Jim and his entertainment threads.  I am sure that Juliani consults with Jim and requests information as to how things really did go in the White House. One of these days he will have to simply admit that he has been mistaken all along.


Did you notice that it was from the WSJ - not Juliani (whoever that is)?

 

Or are you just looking to insult Jim?

0 Kudos
451 Views
0
Report
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png