Are you as smart as a high-tech car? Take this quiz and test your knowledge.
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The FBI Must Now Investigate Christine Ford.

Message 31 of 112

So does this mean after they inveatigate Dr. Ford the way they SHOULD HAVE investigated Kavanaugh, and she is found has having NOT LIED, will they then go re-investigate Kavanaugh as LYING to Congress? 

I would love for this to be the case, absolutely show her telling the complete truth, then WHAT?   Then again The Donald will probably not let the truth come out if she is telling the truth, so why even bother.? 

It might just shoot him in the foot and I hope it does. The truth will come out.

Unless he becomes the Dictator he wants to become, he won't be President for ever and the truth will come out eventually if he does hide it.  I do not trust him at all to show a report if it shows her telling the truth. 

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 112

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@TracyofCotuit wrote:
Investigation/no investigation, who cares? Those who believe her will continue to, and those who don't will yell foul and the rancor and anger will continue. Another investigation is pointless, especially in view that the 4 day investigation produced nothing.
November 6 is coming people, so VOTE!

I have to disagree. Another investigation could and probably would make on heck of a difference. An investigation that allowed the FBI to interview anyone they saw fit to interview would include many people, not just the three that trump restricted the FBI to interview, trump 'fixed' the investigation by doing so. Who knows ....... a thorough and honest full blown investigation could bring criminal charges.

O.K. - you are head Feeb. You are told to investigate. What do you investigate? One woman without any credible backup brought charges before the Senate. Who do you interview? Her "witnesses" already said they have no idea what she is talking about.

Or - are you proposing a Mueller style fishing expedition with the directive, "Get Kavanauugh, by any means necessary"?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 112

@TracyofCotuit wrote:
Investigation/no investigation, who cares? Those who believe her will continue to, and those who don't will yell foul and the rancor and anger will continue. Another investigation is pointless, especially in view that the 4 day investigation produced nothing.

I have to disagree. Another investigation could and probably would make one heck of a difference. An investigation that allowed the FBI to interview anyone they saw fit to interview would include many people, not just the three that trump restricted the FBI to interview, trump 'fixed' the investigation by doing so. Who knows ....... a thorough and honest full blown investigation could bring criminal charges.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 112

@rk9152 wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

The FBI Must Now Investigate Christine Ford.

Trump and Republicans in Congress should get right on it.

And so now the Republicans want to show us how a true "witch hunt" is r-e-a-l-l-y done.  For them to take on an investigation of this woman would not be an effort to seek truth, but as retribution and a warning to anybody else who might even "think" about challenging the powers that be.  And by the way,  would they give such an investigation only one week?  I think NOT!

If the lies of people caused all this division and dissent in our government and mob actions in the Senate, offices, elevators, restaurants, on the streets, etc. Would you not think that an investigation is called for?

It isn't a matter of challenging the powers that be. It is a matter of intentionally trying to upset the proper functioning of our government.

The lies of Trump and his clan of reprobates caused all this division and dissent in our government and mob actions in the Senate, offices, elevators, restaurants, on the streets, etc. 

And yes, an investigation is most certainly called for.

What lies, what reprobates? Maxine Waters calls for action are a lot more clear.

Trump is a proved liar - those who support him may well be reprobates -  dishonest little helpers of Putin's PupPetPotus...

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 112

@Richva wrote:

It would be nice to see a full and impartial investigation of this matter without the White House stacking the deck............again. 

It could actually happen.  I know it would happen if any more women happen to come forward.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 112

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

And so now the Republicans want to show us how a true "witch hunt" is r-e-a-l-l-y done.  For them to take on an investigation of this woman would not be an effort to seek truth, but as retribution and a warning to anybody else who might even "think" about challenging the powers that be.  And by the way,  would they give such an investigation only one week?  I think NOT!

If the lies of people caused all this division and dissent in our government and mob actions in the Senate, offices, elevators, restaurants, on the streets, etc. Would you not think that an investigation is called for?

It isn't a matter of challenging the powers that be. It is a matter of intentionally trying to upset the proper functioning of our government.

The lies of Trump and his clan of reprobates caused all this division and dissent in our government and mob actions in the Senate, offices, elevators, restaurants, on the streets, etc. 

What lies, what reprobates? Maxine Waters calls for action are a lot more clear.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 112

@rk9152 wrote:

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

Assume nothing. Question everything. And start thinking.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 112

Did the FBI actually investigate this person. If kava is involved, you may have designated the wrong immoral SB

person.

@Snoopy48

When replaying the same non-violent talking points to make them seem violent

or promoting violence...over and over and over...trump supporter projecting again?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 112

https://www.scribd.com/document/389992060/Declaration-Redacted-Ford-Friend#from_embed

Declaration Redacted Ford Friend

I ended the relationship once I discovered that Dr. Ford was unfaithful while living in Hawaii. After the break up, I took her off the credit card we shared. But nearly 1 year later, I noticed Dr. Ford had been charging the card, and charged about $600 worth of merchandise. When confronted, Dr. Ford said she did not use the card, but later admitted to the use after I threatened to involve fraud prevention.

The FBI should be able to verify or refute that from Dr. Ford's credit history.  If true, she is an immoral slime ball and it would not be morally beneath her to lie about Brett Kavanaugh. 

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 112
Tracy of Cotuit
Kudos
Views