Stay Safe During Summer Storms with Disaster Preparedness Tips on AARP Live at 10 p.m. ET. Watch Now!

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: The Dossier

272 Views
Message 1 of 36

The GOPers attack the Dossier when they thought it was the reason the FBI began investigating Der Trumper and his Trumplodytes, and by discrediting the reason they hoped to distract attention from the Treason, fraud and felonies surrounding Lemontop and his entire entourage.

 

Now everyone knows the FBI was looking into Der Trumper because one of his senior aides had bragged to an Australian diplomat that Der Trumper's campaign was getting mountains of dirt on Hillary FROM THE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT.

 

So Muellers investigation has disclosed virtually everything in the Dossier was TRUE. Der Trumper received tens of million from Russian investors after Western banks refused him credit because he's a deadbeat, Deutsche Bank fronted lil' Donny $130MILLION for his foreign real estate schemes and Deutsche Bank was convicted of laundering money for the Russian Mob, Oligarchs and Government AND Donny just had the US "forgive" millions in fines President Obama had filed against DB for their criminal activity with Russia.

 

  We also know that Russian agents placed over 200,000 carefully tailored anti-Hillary ads on social media in the 4 swing states Trump needed to win in the final weeks of the campaign. We also know the turnout in those states included a sizable number of people who hadn't voted in decades and who pulled a straight Republican ticket

 

I guess when Putin decides his puppet is no longer useful we'll see that video of Donny getting peed on by a Russian hooker on Youtube and the Trumplodytes will claim he's just field testing the dribble down theory behind his economic policies.

Report Inappropriate Content
Moderator

Re: The Dossier

337 Views
Message 2 of 36

Hi all,

This thread is starting to get off-topic. While you may have different opinions, please remember to be respectful of one another as our guidelines state: This is a diverse community of people with diverse opinions. It is up to each of us to be polite and treat each other with respect.

You can read the full guidelines here: http://community.aarp.org/t5/custom/page/page-id/Guidelines

Thanks and happy posting!

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: The Dossier

346 Views
Message 3 of 36

I knew that when the Dossier was posted at least one or two on the extreme right would make fools of themselves.

 

It has begun.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: The Dossier

357 Views
Message 4 of 36

afisher wrote:

To whom it may concern:  Miseeker:   Please report RK to moderators - as the statements being made about you are both derogatory and a personal attack.    But then when they have no viable debate point, because most of us here have taken the time to read the 300page transcript.    Is it desperation? 

 

I sure got a good chuckle when donald's personal lawyer did what he always does - launches an legal attack that will go no where.   It must be really tough to be a lawyer for Donald, when his threats are met with laughter.   


Thanks. maybe its time for another thread showcasing the typing skills of others.

 

Maybe my mention of dementia was close to home..the link  about the dossier has been posted twice now. lol

 

I wouldnt be a lawyer of his. i wouldnt want to be known as a frivolous lawyer.

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: The Dossier

370 Views
Message 5 of 36

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

Two plus weeks ago, a Conservative who embraces the conspiracy theory that the government used the DNC paid for dossier to obtain FISA warrants on the trump campaign, posted a topic about the dossier.  His thesis read as follows:

 

The Clinton campaign, the DNC, and the FBI were involved in getting the Fusion GPS "dossier" that was used by the Obama Administration to get FISA approval to spy on political opponents.

 

It has been said by posters that 70% of it is "true". Yet, no one seems to know exactly what is true. 

 

Anyone care to contribute to the "true" claim?

 

Day after day we continue to understand just how bogus this conspiracy theory truly is.  The poster too left out much information in his post conveniently omitting the FACT that Republicans initiated the dossier, including direction and payment to Fusion GPS.

 

In addition, they claimed it was the dossier that initiated the FISA warrants, yet today we learn the FBI was already aware of the contacts with Russia as Popodopolous was already boasting to the Australian government about working with Russians.

 

Bye-bye Conservative conspiracy theories.  The FBI already knew, well before Steele notified them of the illegal trump campaign contacts with Russia.  What will the come up with next???  More lies; more conspiracy theories for sure.


About the FISA warrent (from the Wash. Post) - But it's worth emphasizing that the Times called it merely “a catalyst” and not “the catalyst.”

 

It appears that the opposition research STARTED BY REPUBLICANS and handed to the DNC and Clinton campaign after trump was nominated, was used by the FBI.  (it's obvious your intellectually dishonest statement needed to be modified....you know, FACTS!)

 

So, why don't we just accept that as a fact rather than a conspiracy theory or lies?  Why?  So YOU feel better?  It's a FACT the FBI was already aware of the trump campaign contacts with Russia prior to hearing from Steele.  Can we accept that as FACT?  Were you wrong when you claimed the dossier was THE reason for the FISA warrants?


no he wont admit it. Trump supporters are more blind than Bush sopporters were. 


no he won't. instead he just posts the factual material that makes his point.


you are funny lol

 

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: The Dossier

384 Views
Message 6 of 36

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

 

Rather than playing amateur shrink as "why", let's deal with FACTS.  Real facts or YOUR facts?  They aren't often the same.They are the same as posted below.  Hardly.

 

FACT #1 - I never claimed that the dossier was the Reason. I factually stated that it was used to acquire the warrants.

 

REAL FACT #1 - Here's exactly what you posted:

 

"The Clinton campaign, the DNC, and the FBI were involved in getting the Fusion GPS "dossier" that was used by the Obama Administration to get FISA approval to spy on political opponents."

 

Rarely is leaving out key information from a statement considered a fact.  FACT 1A, you omitted that the GOP was the one who contracted with Fusion GPS to "out" trumps business interests in Russia and funded it 100% until trumps nomination was in the bag It was not the result of the Reps contract that the FISA warrants were approved - it was the Dem's.  The Dems didn't go to the FBI, Steele did.  Can you prove anything in that post?

 

FACT 1B, your including the FBI is bogus. What is bogus? Did the Department of Agriculture get the warrants?It was YOU who said the DNC and FBI did the same thing....."get the dossier"

 

FACT 1C, you omitted the words "was one of the pieces of information" before the word "used" Does not effect the meaning.  Certainly not to an "intellectually dishonest" individual.How does it effect the meaning to you?

 FACT #2 - it is known that Obama had been warned about Russian hacking so it is only logical that it would be looked into. Russian hacking - not the other Party's people - that was partisan.

 

REAL FACT #2 - you never mention that previously. And that is relevant because....???  Because you make it up as you go......Facts exist regardless of who points them out or does not.

 

FACT #3 - Businessman Trump had contacts and even contracts with Russian entities. They predated his candidacy. It did not take a lot of investigation to know that.

 

REAL FACT #3 - Trump claimed no one in his campaign had contacts with Russians, and that was a lie.  He also claimed he didn't even know any Russians. Business associates vs campaign associates.  He never discerned the difference, How do you know that?

 

FACT# 4 - no one has yet shown any effect on the outcome of the elections caused by "Russian collusion".

 

REAL FACT #4 - Common sense tells those who have it that in a close race, a ton of fake news/negative campaign issue items will sway an election; Then wouldn't you think it would be easy to prove if it were so. No, I don't.  It certainly should be. And yet, the Dems are strangely quiet on the subject.  Of course...because it can't be proved.  Hows that claim of 5 million illegal votes cast coming? I don't see the connection.

 

FACT#5 - the partisan bias within the supposedly neutral DOJ has been demonstrated.

 

REAL FACT #5 - Every large organization has at least a few individuals that are biased.  Doesn't mean your Corn Flakes taste any different, nor any investigation was tainted.  YOUR biased, does that effect how "fair" you can be? When the leadership puts the biased in charge - that is corruption.  LOL!  Really?  So when trump put Bannon in as a Senior Advisor, was that corruption?  Your chasing your own myth,.....   So who put the corrupt in charge?  Who was corrupt and what' you proof?  LOL - what has Bannon to do with the dossier? Seems like you are just throwing stuff out - how about Fox and Limbaugh? When officials discuss how to effect the election in their boss' office - that does change the corn flakes.  Oh, you must mean the Russians in trump tower?  I might agree there.....You know better. You should have stuck with LOL.


 

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: The Dossier

429 Views
Message 7 of 36

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

 

Rather than playing amateur shrink as "why", let's deal with FACTS.  Real facts or YOUR facts?  They aren't often the same.They are the same as posted below.  Hardly.

 

FACT #1 - I never claimed that the dossier was the Reason. I factually stated that it was used to acquire the warrants.

 

REAL FACT #1 - Here's exactly what you posted:

 

"The Clinton campaign, the DNC, and the FBI were involved in getting the Fusion GPS "dossier" that was used by the Obama Administration to get FISA approval to spy on political opponents."

 

Rarely is leaving out key information from a statement considered a fact.  FACT 1A, you omitted that the GOP was the one who contracted with Fusion GPS to "out" trumps business interests in Russia and funded it 100% until trumps nomination was in the bag It was not the result of the Reps contract that the FISA warrants were approved - it was the Dem's.  The Dems didn't go to the FBI, Steele did.  Can you prove anything in that post?

 

FACT 1B, your including the FBI is bogus. What is bogus? Did the Department of Agriculture get the warrants?It was YOU who said the DNC and FBI did the same thing....."get the dossier"

 

FACT 1C, you omitted the words "was one of the pieces of information" before the word "used" Does not effect the meaning.  Certainly not to an "intellectually dishonest" individual.

 FACT #2 - it is known that Obama had been warned about Russian hacking so it is only logical that it would be looked into. Russian hacking - not the other Party's people - that was partisan.

 

REAL FACT #2 - you never mention that previously. And that is relevant because....???  Because you make it up as you go......

 

FACT #3 - Businessman Trump had contacts and even contracts with Russian entities. They predated his candidacy. It did not take a lot of investigation to know that.

 

REAL FACT #3 - Trump claimed no one in his campaign had contacts with Russians, and that was a lie.  He also claimed he didn't even know any Russians. Business associates vs campaign associates.  He never discerned the difference, 

 

FACT# 4 - no one has yet shown any effect on the outcome of the elections caused by "Russian collusion".

 

REAL FACT #4 - Common sense tells those who have it that in a close race, a ton of fake news/negative campaign issue items will sway an election; Then wouldn't you think it would be easy to prove if it were so. No, I don't.  And yet, the Dems are strangely quiet on the subject.  Of course...because it can't be proved.  Hows that claim of 5 million illegal votes cast coming?

 

FACT#5 - the partisan bias within the supposedly neutral DOJ has been demonstrated.

 

REAL FACT #5 - Every large organization has at least a few individuals that are biased.  Doesn't mean your Corn Flakes taste any different, nor any investigation was tainted.  YOUR biased, does that effect how "fair" you can be? When the leadership puts the biased in charge - that is corruption.  LOL!  Really?  So when trump put Bannon in as a Senior Advisor, was that corruption?  Your chasing your own myth,.....   So who put the corrupt in charge?  Who was corrupt and what' you proof?   When officials discuss how to effect the election in their boss' office - that does change the corn flakes.  Oh, you must mean the Russians in trump tower?  I might agree there.....


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: The Dossier

432 Views
Message 8 of 36

rk9152 wrote:


True. And the dossier was developed under contract with the DNC to produce a "hit-piece" against the operation. 

 

Apparently "rk" is claiming he read the contract between the DNC and Fusion GPS because he's the only one whose claimed the contract was developed between Fusion and the DNC.  Lets see that contract, "rk"....


 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: The Dossier

436 Views
Message 9 of 36

MIseker wrote: 

rk, you really should read the testimony of Fusion before you continue making a fool of yourself. you yourself in this thread stated in a quote..the dossier was not the main catalyst for the FISA warrant, and here you are back to claiming it was. Really man..there is a reason people ( me too) devolve to insult. TOS wont let us what your statements are full of. You are denying something there is proof of in another post. Read something besides alt right, wath something besides Fox and Richard Spencer.

 

since i know the difference between a cuase and the cause, it does raise the issuenas to who the "fool" is. and there you are claiming i said it was the "the " reason - that is ........ an inaccuracy and again raises the issue of who is the fool.


 

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: The Dossier

440 Views
Message 10 of 36

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

afisher wrote:

1.   Apparently some have yet to bother to read any of the "Dossier" interview/ testimony that was posted for anyone really interested in learning about facts not Republican spin on Focus GPS on Tuesday.    

2.   Some here really need to learn how a calendar works - because they are essentially denying that it is a useful tool in developing a time line.  


Apparently we have some here that would like to suggest that they have some useful information but would prefer to be vague and general resorting instead to the more common discussion technique of the left - insult.


You claim to know what the DNC contract with Fusion GPS said.  Let's see the contract.  Oh, you don't have it?  Of course not!  Just more "rk" lies.....


What else would motivate the DNC and the Hillary campaign? 

 

"rk lies" .... is that permitted??

Report Inappropriate Content
Announcements
Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families download this free guide developed by AARP to help make caregiving more manageable. It includes information on how to have vital conversations with older family members, organize important documents, assess your loved one's needs and locate important resources.
Top Kudoed Authors