Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
453
Views

Re: The Democrats' Implosion

453 Views
Message 21 of 31

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Here's an example which illustrates for us, that the GOP under Trump, has become the party of White Nationalists.

 

"The biggest hate group is not Antifa, the KKK, or the Nazis - it is the Democrat Party!"


Truth sometimes hurts.


And who do the Democrats hate?  Oh you mean Der Furher?



@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Here's an example which illustrates for us, that the GOP under Trump, has become the party of White Nationalists.

 

"The biggest hate group is not Antifa, the KKK, or the Nazis - it is the Democrat Party!"


Truth sometimes hurts.


And who do the Democrats hate?  Oh you mean Der Furher?


You hate your leader?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
453
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
475
Views

Re: The Democrats' Implosion

475 Views
Message 22 of 31

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Here's an example which illustrates for us, that the GOP under Trump, has become the party of White Nationalists.

 

"The biggest hate group is not Antifa, the KKK, or the Nazis - it is the Democrat Party!"


Truth sometimes hurts.


And who do the Democrats hate?  Oh you mean Der Furher?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
475
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
489
Views

Re: The Democrats' Implosion

489 Views
Message 23 of 31

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Here's an example which illustrates for us, that the GOP under Trump, has become the party of White Nationalists.

 

"The biggest hate group is not Antifa, the KKK, or the Nazis - it is the Democrat Party!"


Truth sometimes hurts.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
489
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
481
Views

The Democrats' Implosion

481 Views
Message 24 of 31

Here's an example which illustrates for us, that the GOP under Trump, has become the party of White Nationalists.

 

"The biggest hate group is not Antifa, the KKK, or the Nazis - it is the Democrat Party!"

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
481
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
476
Views

Re: The Democrats' Implosion

476 Views
Message 25 of 31

@Panjandrum wrote:

NOTHAPPENING:   and you finally have the radical hate group (Antifa, KKK, and the Nazi people).

 

 

Nothing to worry about here NOT, the Democrats haven't lured the KKK or Nazis away from the GOP, they're still all yours.



@Panjandrum wrote:

NOTHAPPENING:   and you finally have the radical hate group (Antifa, KKK, and the Nazi people).

 

 

Nothing to worry about here NOT, the Democrats haven't lured the KKK or Nazis away from the GOP, they're still all yours.


The biggest hate group is not Antifa, the KKK, or the Nazis - it is the Democrat Party!

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
476
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
518
Views

Re: The Democrats' Implosion

518 Views
Message 26 of 31

NOTHAPPENING:   and you finally have the radical hate group (Antifa, KKK, and the Nazi people).

 

 

Nothing to worry about here NOT, the Democrats haven't lured the KKK or Nazis away from the GOP, they're still all yours.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
518
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
511
Views

Re: The Democrats' Implosion

511 Views
Message 27 of 31

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Thank God for Trump.  In one racist tweet he managed to unify the Democratic party. 


Really?   The Democrat party is fragmented beyond your wildest dreams.  There still is a bunch of normal Democrats that believe in fairness, there is the fragment that want everything FREE (the Socialists),  you have the radicals (the squad), and you finally have the radical hate group (Antifa, KKK, and the Nazi people).
Can you homogenize this fragmentation?  I doubt it and that means another win for Trump.

 


And another term for Trump means total victory for Russia. I get it.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
511
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
523
Views

Re: The Democrats' Implosion

523 Views
Message 28 of 31

@Richva wrote:

Thank God for Trump.  In one racist tweet he managed to unify the Democratic party. 


Really?   The Democrat party is fragmented beyond your wildest dreams.  There still is a bunch of normal Democrats that believe in fairness, there is the fragment that want everything FREE (the Socialists),  you have the radicals (the squad), and you finally have the radical hate group (Antifa, KKK, and the Nazi people).
Can you homogenize this fragmentation?  I doubt it and that means another win for Trump.

 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
523
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
5
Kudos
524
Views

Re: The Democrats' Implosion

524 Views
Message 29 of 31

Thank God for Trump.  In one racist tweet he managed to unify the Democratic party. 

Report Inappropriate Content
5
Kudos
524
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
527
Views

Re: The Democrats' Implosion

527 Views
Message 30 of 31
that must be why just yesterday in an early poll I saw, Sanders, Biden and Warren all leading Trump, some in double digits, lol!!
Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
527
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors