WATCH VIDEO: Friday's Iowa presidential candidate forum. Appearing are Beto O'Rourke, Elizabeth Warren, Marianne Williamson and Andrew Yang.

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The Democrat standard Protocol is OVER

Message 1 of 19

@jimc91 wrote:

With the recent flood gates now open concerning Sexual Harassment allegation aimed at powerful men I believe this will finally end the democrat standard protocol of protected democrats and persecuting Republicans.  This is a welcome change!

How can anyone view Hillary Clinton in a favorable way after knowing how she launched campaign after campaign to protect Bill Clinton from his multitude of accusers.

Here is a list:

While former President Bill Clinton's checkered record when it comes to relationships with women--and Hillary's subsequent enabling--might have been well known in the 90's, a new generation of voters may not be familiar with Clinton's past.

Clinton’s accusers include:

Paula Jones: A former Arkansas state employee, Jones sued Bill Clinton in 1994 for sexual harassment. Jones claims that in 1991 then Arkansas Governor Bill Clinton propositioned and exposed himself to her in a Little Rock hotel. Clinton eventually settled with Jones out of court for $850,000, but never admitted to any wrongdoing.

Juanita Broaddrick: Broaddrick, a former nursing home administrator, alleges that Bill Clinton, who was running for Arkansas governor at the time, raped her in an Arkansas hotel room in the spring of 1978.

Kathleen Willey: Willey was a White House volunteer aide who, in March of 1998, alleged on the TV news program 60 Minutes that Bill Clinton had sexually assaulted her during his first term as President.

Eileen Wellstone: Wellstone, an English woman, alleges that Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near Oxford University where Clinton was a student in 1969.

Carolyn Moffet: Moffet was a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met Governor Clinton at a political fundraiser and was invited to his hotel room. Moffet alleges that she fled the hotel room after Clinton demanded she perform sex acts on him.

Elizabeth Ward Gracen: A Miss Arkansas who would go on to win the Miss America contest in 1982, Gracen alleges that she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won the Miss Arkansas competition.

Becky Brown: Becky Brown was Chelsea Clinton’s nanny. L.D. Brown, an Arkansas State Trooper and Becky’s husband, claims that Clinton attempted to seduce her in while the two were in governor’s mansion.

Helen Dowdy: Dowdy, the wife of one of Hillary’s cousins, alleges that in 1986 Bill Clinton groped her on the dance floor of a wedding.

Cristy Zercher: Zercher was a flight attendant aboard Clinton’s campaign jet from 1991-1992. Zercher told the Star magazine that Clinton groped her for over 40 minutes.

Hillary Clinton and the democrat party have acted as "enablers" in the past for the sins of democrats.

Those days are now over!  Bravo!!  I noticed that even Nancy Pelosi and now changed her tune concerning Rep Conyers and moved from calling him an icon to "he needs to resign."

Now we get news from the 1990 as if it were new. I recall this being discussed over and over again when it was news by just about everyone. The only place I have seen this now is on far right wing news like FOX News, and they use the story as a way to divert people from the important news of the day. We have all seen the stories that have told us  this tactic was one that the Russians taught the far right sometime ago. There are even bot farms turning this stuff out and having it posted all over by BOTS and far right followers. From all the posting it looks like it still works. The real news is Flynn has flipped on Trump and is now telling everything. I am sure we will now find out a lot more about how the Russians have controlled the current White House. We might even find out more about the BOT farms. They say Kushiner could be in big trouble now from what Flynn told. It might even hit the top. Lets hope they get all the wrongdoers quickly. Now all should go and see the far right push through your TAX Increase on TV, and they will tell you it is a tax cut. Sadly we will see our far right Reb. posters telling us that to after FOX tells them what to say. AARP opposed the TAX Increase so they are still looking out for us.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 19

@Richva wrote:

@jims730656 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@jims730656 wrote:

To Richva's comment (this forum software seems to not be connecting my replys with the original poster)

I would say the courts should deal with these things, children or not.  That's what they're there for and it would lessen the number of false accusations against people for abusing their, or someone else's children.  There are plenty of people out there who would do or say most anything to harm someone they don't like, such as former spouses or ex-girlfriends and such.

You see that kind of thing on 'Dr Phil' all the time (my Wife watched his crap, not me).

Yes. That is true about people being willing to say almost anything. Look at the comments about Bill Clinton.  Terrible things to say....terrible. 

Both sides love to accuse the other side of a lot of things.  Unfortunately, many of them are true but are beaten to death by one side and ignored by the other.

I suppose so. It is interestng that if Bill's indescretions (excluding Monica) had come to light today, Dems would be slamming him.  Well, we all learn.  

So, what is Roy Moore's platform going to be today?  God in the mall?

I suppose they MIGHT be slamming him, but they sure weren't when he was POTUS.

And going by Nancy Pelosi's about face on Conyers I'm thinking they may not be slamming him willingly.

And I couldn't say what Moore's 'platform' is.  Why do you ask?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 19

@jims730656 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@jims730656 wrote:

To Richva's comment (this forum software seems to not be connecting my replys with the original poster)

I would say the courts should deal with these things, children or not.  That's what they're there for and it would lessen the number of false accusations against people for abusing their, or someone else's children.  There are plenty of people out there who would do or say most anything to harm someone they don't like, such as former spouses or ex-girlfriends and such.

You see that kind of thing on 'Dr Phil' all the time (my Wife watched his crap, not me).

Yes. That is true about people being willing to say almost anything. Look at the comments about Bill Clinton.  Terrible things to say....terrible. 

Both sides love to accuse the other side of a lot of things.  Unfortunately, many of them are true but are beaten to death by one side and ignored by the other.

I suppose so. It is interestng that if Bill's indescretions (excluding Monica) had come to light today, Dems would be slamming him.  Well, we all learn.  

So, what is Roy Moore's platform going to be today?  God in the mall?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 19

@Richva wrote:

@jims730656 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 19

@jimc91 wrote:

With the recent flood gates now open concerning Sexual Harassment allegation aimed at powerful men I believe this will finally end the democrat standard protocol of protected democrats and persecuting Republicans.  This is a welcome change!

How can anyone view Hillary Clinton in a favorable way after knowing how she launched campaign after campaign to protect Bill Clinton from his multitude of accusers.

Here is a list:

While former President Bill Clinton's checkered record when it comes to relationships with women--and Hillary's subsequent enabling--might have been well known in the 90's, a new generation of voters may not be familiar with Clinton's past.

Clinton’s accusers include:

Paula Jones: A former Arkansas state employee, Jones sued Bill Clinton in 1994 for sexual harassment. Jones claims that in 1991 then Arkansas Governor Bill Clinton propositioned and exposed himself to her in a Little Rock hotel. Clinton eventually settled with Jones out of court for $850,000, but never admitted to any wrongdoing.

Juanita Broaddrick: Broaddrick, a former nursing home administrator, alleges that Bill Clinton, who was running for Arkansas governor at the time, raped her in an Arkansas hotel room in the spring of 1978.

Kathleen Willey: Willey was a White House volunteer aide who, in March of 1998, alleged on the TV news program 60 Minutes that Bill Clinton had sexually assaulted her during his first term as President.

Eileen Wellstone: Wellstone, an English woman, alleges that Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near Oxford University where Clinton was a student in 1969.

Carolyn Moffet: Moffet was a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met Governor Clinton at a political fundraiser and was invited to his hotel room. Moffet alleges that she fled the hotel room after Clinton demanded she perform sex acts on him.

Elizabeth Ward Gracen: A Miss Arkansas who would go on to win the Miss America contest in 1982, Gracen alleges that she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won the Miss Arkansas competition.

Becky Brown: Becky Brown was Chelsea Clinton’s nanny. L.D. Brown, an Arkansas State Trooper and Becky’s husband, claims that Clinton attempted to seduce her in while the two were in governor’s mansion.

Helen Dowdy: Dowdy, the wife of one of Hillary’s cousins, alleges that in 1986 Bill Clinton groped her on the dance floor of a wedding.

Cristy Zercher: Zercher was a flight attendant aboard Clinton’s campaign jet from 1991-1992. Zercher told the Star magazine that Clinton groped her for over 40 minutes.

Hillary Clinton and the democrat party have acted as "enablers" in the past for the sins of democrats.

Those days are now over!  Bravo!!  I noticed that even Nancy Pelosi and now changed her tune concerning Rep Conyers and moved from calling him an icon to "he needs to resign."

and Flynn, and Kushner..

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 19

@jims730656 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 19

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 19

Hello everyone,

Please remember to post according to the community guidelines, and refrain from insults and inflammatory comments.

Thank you for your cooperation in making the AARP Community a safe and welcoming place for all.
http://community.aarp.org/t5/custom/page/page-id/Guidelines

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 19

Hey Pan!!  Your point is spot on!  My estimation of the “info.” in this “article” is that we have just been forced to endure more garbage.

This problem is not political. This is about the sexual violation of women.  It doesn’t matter who is assaulting or molesting—we should all be outraged. 

To say “I don’t  care” may just be how we got to a point in our society where men thought they could grab, fondle, and force sex acts on women in the first place.

Gee, I miss having a real—AND SANE—president!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 19

@jims730656 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

With apologies to Roy Moore, does anyone really care what politicians do in their off hours as long as they don't molest children? 

I get your point, but as these people control our very lives I AM concerned with some of what they do "off the clock" (and really, with their jobs they aren't really off the clock).  What they do at any time in many cases reflects their character, which in turn ultimately reflects on the people who elected them as well as whose lives they affect.

In Moore's case, who he was doing his thing with were damned near close enough to children (regardless of the attitudes of his state) to warrant some really CLOSE inspection of his character.

If Jerry Lee Lewis did it, that doesn't affect me.  But elected officials?  That's a game-changer.  And if they don't like it, just stay clear of magnifying glasses.

Also, children aren't the only thing in the news tjhese days.  There seem to be plenty of grown women who are affected by people like Moore, only molesters going a rung or two up the age ladder.

As a political issue, I just don't care anymore.  If little kids are involved, they should be locked in a cell but if they are inappropriate with an adult, let the courts decide. 

Kudos
Views