Do you or your loved ones suspect a scam? Report it now to the AARP Fraud Watch Network.

Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The Democrat standard Protocol is OVER

Message 11 of 19

@Richva wrote:

With apologies to Roy Moore, does anyone really care what politicians do in their off hours as long as they don't molest children? 

I get your point, but as these people control our very lives I AM concerned with some of what they do "off the clock" (and really, with their jobs they aren't really off the clock).  What they do at any time in many cases reflects their character, which in turn ultimately reflects on the people who elected them as well as whose lives they affect.

In Moore's case, who he was doing his thing with were damned near close enough to children (regardless of the attitudes of his state) to warrant some really CLOSE inspection of his character.

If Jerry Lee Lewis did it, that doesn't affect me.  But elected officials?  That's a game-changer.  And if they don't like it, just stay clear of magnifying glasses.

Also, children aren't the only thing in the news tjhese days.  There seem to be plenty of grown women who are affected by people like Moore, only molesters going a rung or two up the age ladder.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 19

With apologies to Roy Moore, does anyone really care what politicians do in their off hours as long as they don't molest children? 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 19

Just keep grabbing them by the crotch.  That always works.  Good advice from Donald J. Trump. 

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 19

I have NEVER supported Moore, Trump or ANY Republican OR Democrat, and I agree with Jimc91.  We may just disagree on what the GOP is because I have no use for THEM either.

Democrats will never admit it but they have paraded themselves as paragons of virtue for decades, just as Republicans have pretended to be the 'guardians of liberty and patriotism'.  And all the time the two parties try to sell themselves as the 'lesser' evil to their critics and a gift from God to their supporters..

Both parties have been singing these tunes for several decades while the country goes bankrupt, financially AND morally, with the people having their rights infringed upon by liars who sell themselves as 'better' than the other side.

And the supporters of either side ignore how things keep getting worse, even when their side is in power.

Of course I don't expect partisans from either party to agree with my assessment, but just show some proof that these parties are just as they claim.  And don't ignore the examples that follow which show differently.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 19

@jimc91 wrote:

@Panjandrum, you are posting to the wrong thread.  There is another thread about Roy Moore.  

This thread is about Democrats standard protocol of protecting democrats when it comes to sexual misdeeds coming to an end. (Thats good don't you agree)  Do you have any thoughts on this topic?

This is a public forum, correct?  The Republicans have never strayed from their standard Protocol, they still cater to and give to the 1% at the expense of the rest of the population and support Moore, a child molester, along with allowing Trump in the White house after many women brought complaints against him.

Those are my "thoughts on the topic".

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 19

@jimc91 wrote:

@Panjandrum, you are posting to the wrong thread.  There is another thread about Roy Moore.  

This thread is about Democrats standard protocol of protecting democrats when it comes to sexual misdeeds coming to an end. (Thats good don't you agree)  Do you have any thoughts on this topic?

Today on NPR Clinton was part of the discussion. The Clinton controversy was consenting adults...none of the others are proven.

It was also instigated to cover up the clarence thomas/anita hill case, which was blatant sexual agression. Of cours i expect you to dispute this without checking my sources, or acknowledging history.

What Clarence Thomas did measures right up there with Matt Lauer. Maybe a topic on his behavior..and maybe we drag his case to the public again.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 19

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 19

jimc91:

How can anyone view Hillary Clinton in a favorable way after knowing how she launched campaign after campaign to protect Bill Clinton from his multitude of accusers.

How can people supporting  a pedophile (Roy Moore) and a sexual predator (Donald Trump) have enough gall to moralize and preach to others on that topic? It would take the self awareness of a housefly to do that and not be totally mortified.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views
Replies

The Democrat standard Protocol is OVER

Message 19 of 19

With the recent flood gates now open concerning Sexual Harassment allegation aimed at powerful men I believe this will finally end the democrat standard protocol of protected democrats and persecuting Republicans.  This is a welcome change!

How can anyone view Hillary Clinton in a favorable way after knowing how she launched campaign after campaign to protect Bill Clinton from his multitude of accusers.

Here is a list:

While former President Bill Clinton's checkered record when it comes to relationships with women--and Hillary's subsequent enabling--might have been well known in the 90's, a new generation of voters may not be familiar with Clinton's past.

Clinton’s accusers include:

Paula Jones: A former Arkansas state employee, Jones sued Bill Clinton in 1994 for sexual harassment. Jones claims that in 1991 then Arkansas Governor Bill Clinton propositioned and exposed himself to her in a Little Rock hotel. Clinton eventually settled with Jones out of court for $850,000, but never admitted to any wrongdoing.

Juanita Broaddrick: Broaddrick, a former nursing home administrator, alleges that Bill Clinton, who was running for Arkansas governor at the time, raped her in an Arkansas hotel room in the spring of 1978.

Kathleen Willey: Willey was a White House volunteer aide who, in March of 1998, alleged on the TV news program 60 Minutes that Bill Clinton had sexually assaulted her during his first term as President.

Eileen Wellstone: Wellstone, an English woman, alleges that Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near Oxford University where Clinton was a student in 1969.

Carolyn Moffet: Moffet was a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met Governor Clinton at a political fundraiser and was invited to his hotel room. Moffet alleges that she fled the hotel room after Clinton demanded she perform sex acts on him.

Elizabeth Ward Gracen: A Miss Arkansas who would go on to win the Miss America contest in 1982, Gracen alleges that she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won the Miss Arkansas competition.

Becky Brown: Becky Brown was Chelsea Clinton’s nanny. L.D. Brown, an Arkansas State Trooper and Becky’s husband, claims that Clinton attempted to seduce her in while the two were in governor’s mansion.

Helen Dowdy: Dowdy, the wife of one of Hillary’s cousins, alleges that in 1986 Bill Clinton groped her on the dance floor of a wedding.

Cristy Zercher: Zercher was a flight attendant aboard Clinton’s campaign jet from 1991-1992. Zercher told the Star magazine that Clinton groped her for over 40 minutes.

Hillary Clinton and the democrat party have acted as "enablers" in the past for the sins of democrats.

Those days are now over!  Bravo!!  I noticed that even Nancy Pelosi and now changed her tune concerning Rep Conyers and moved from calling him an icon to "he needs to resign."

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Replies