Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The Closing of The Liberal Mind

Message 51 of 113
Conservatives think they should make people behave the way they want. Liberals believe in letting people behave the way they want. COnservative leadership is about making the working class slaves to the upper class.@MLsker.......The problem I have with Liberals letting people behave the way they want is in a society there are always rules. Liberals seem to think entering the country illegally is OK is just one of the ways they think it is OK to behave the way one wants. As for the working class being slaves to the upper class, I must remind you you forgot to take out the trash again. Now, that is silly, but your post was silly as well. You make it sound like you posters on this board are kept in slavery and get a bathroom and water break.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 113

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

An open-minded person understands.

Then you probably don't?  As far as your statement "I'm not a Liberal."  Your posts indicate otherwise since you post like one in spite what you claim.

Have a good day pardner.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 113

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Fictional?  The book aptly describes the liberal posters here....Claims a poster who clearly hasn't read the book!  Just more of the "group speak".....

Have you read the book?  No, but a did read several reviews of the book as well as well as a synopsis.  But, I didn't criticise others as YOU chose to do.  You see, there's a huge difference....those with an open mind will "get it".  If not how can you also criticize others? Who did I criticize? There is enough that has been summerized (sic) that one can get the gist of what it is about.  Could even be describing you.  Hardly; I'm not a Liberal.  But I did laugh literally out-loud when I saw the book referred to "cop-haters".  Bigots lump everyone together that have different views when most of America is somewhere in between.  Cop haters or cop apologists?  Most are neither and can intelligently admit and address where cops make mistakes; whereas some, like yourself, must play the "hate" game.  Most of America "gets it" and some even LOL because they've run out of pity.  But again, the point is, you haven't read the book and attack others by saying it "aptly applies describes the Liberals posting here".  An open-minded person understands.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 113

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Why don’t you post a synopsis then? Better than hate hate hate closed mind closed closed mind. What’s the premise and rationale?

I've already posted links to synopsis and reviews on line.  I'm sure there are liberals who know how to follow links or to use google.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 113

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Fictional?  The book aptly describes the liberal posters here....Claims a poster who clearly hasn't read the book!  Just more of the "group speak".....

Have you read the book?  No, but I did read several reviews of the book as well as a synopsis.  But, I didn't criticise others as YOU chose to do.  You see, there's a huge difference....those with an open mind will "get it".  If not how can you also criticize others? Who did I criticize? There is enough that has been summerized (sic) that one can get the gist of what it is about.  Could even be describing you.  Hardly; I'm not a Liberal.  But I did laugh literally out-loud when I saw the book referred to "cop-haters".  Bigots lump everyone together that have different views when most of America is somewhere in between.  Cop haters or cop apologists?  Most are neither and can intelligently admit and address where cops make mistakes; whereas some, like yourself, must play the "hate" game.  Most of America "gets it" and some even LOL because they've run out of pity.  But again, the point is, you haven't read the book and attack others by saying it "aptly applies describes the Liberals posting here".  An open-minded person understands.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 113

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Have you read the book?  If not how can you also criticize others?  There is enough that has been summerized that one can get the gist of what it is about.  Could even be describing you.

Why don’t you post a synopsis then? Better than hate hate hate closed mind closed closed mind. What’s the premise and rationale?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 113

@mickstuder wrote:

If the Author of the Book posted on this Forum I might address them and the Book - they have not posted on this Forum - no one has posted any FACTS asserted in the book - all the posts in this Thread are from others and their posts contain their opinions - thats who I am responding too..............................

Have you considered going online and finding out more about it?  Or just like the liberal's creed here, just start condemning it?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 113

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Again, I have no interest in reading Fictional Books - but I do have a responsibility to respond to personal comments by other posters when I find their conclusions are wrong or improper

Fictional?  The book aptly describes the liberal posters here.  Liberal in name only but more dogmatic than conservatives.

If the Author of the Book posted on this Forum I might address them and the Book - they have not posted on this Forum - no one has posted any FACTS asserted in the book - all the posts in this Thread are from others and their posts contain their opinions - thats who I am responding too..............................

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 113

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Have you read the book?  If not how can you also criticize others?  There is enough that has been summerized that one can get the gist of what it is about.  Could even be describing you.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 113

@MIseker wrote:

Conservatives think they should make people behave the way they want. Liberals believe in letting people behave the way they want.

By dictating and engineering social standards?   I believe that the liberals doesn't believe in individualism but that all people should conform to what is good for the group.

Kudos
Views