Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The Closing of The Liberal Mind

Message 61 of 113

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Again, I have no interest in reading Fictional Books - but I do have a responsibility to respond to personal comments by other posters when I find their conclusions are wrong or improper

Fictional?  The book aptly describes the liberal posters here....Claims a poster who clearly hasn't read the book!  Just more of the "group speak".....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 113
I skipped most of the thread because the premise of the topic post is not TRUE. Close mindedness is naturally conservative, in as much as Conservatives think they should make people behave the way they want. Liberals believe in letting people behave the way they want. COnservative leadership is about making the working class slaves to the upper class.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 113

@Soosie wrote:
@scout..................Holy cow!! Have you even read the book?

Apparently none of them has, not even a synopsis of it.  They're afraid to because it would be a picture of themselves.  And not so good one at that.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 113

@mickstuder wrote:

Again, I have no interest in reading Fictional Books - but I do have a responsibility to respond to personal comments by other posters when I find their conclusions are wrong or improper

Fictional?  The book aptly describes the liberal posters here.  Liberal in name only but more dogmatic than conservatives.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 113
@scout..................Holy cow!! Have you even read the book?
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 113

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@mickstuder

Still confusion as to what you are saying, plus whatever it is has nothing to do with the topic.   Apparently you don't want to discuss the book but just want to bring in everything else.  The book does describe that.  Groupthink and intolerance as has been showed by the so-called liberals in this thread.

Here lets try to make it a little clearer.......................

I have No Interest in reading a book of opinions by another Trump Cult Member...................

As a member of this Forum I do particpate and comment of the thoughts and opinions of other Poster

Here is the First Post by the Author of this Thread

"I am curious why Liberals became so closed minded, so filled with hate, so repetitious, cop haters, illegal lovers, haters of the country that has provided them freedom, service men and women willing to die for their freedom, Ice lovers, herd mentality, haters of anyone who has made their own money, lovers of what the Government can take from one and give to them, and complaining it is never enough, haters of anyone who has not had at least one abortion, haters of anyone who believes in what they think is old fashioned sex, and worst of all the most closed minds in history."

Most reasonable people would conclude its basically this posters belief that - LIBERALS - are Haters

My post uses fact-based information to support my conclusion about why the Author of this thread and most Trump Cult members think - Liberals - are Haters

They have been instructed by Trump to only beleive what he tells them - so to them anything else has to either be - Hatred - or Negativity

There is no Requirement for intelligent debate for anyone to read links to fictional material or fictional sources like this book.......................

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 113

@mickstuder

Still confusion as to what you are saying, plus whatever it is has nothing to do with the topic.   Apparently you don't want to discuss the book but just want to bring in everything else.  The book does describe that.  Groupthink and intolerance as has been showed by the so-called liberals in this thread.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 113

@Soosie wrote:
@Mick??????????????????????????????????????

I'm sorry - I just realized I once again exceeded the 280 Character Maximum.......................

In Summary - The Authors Claim that Liberals have Closed their minds is a misconception but one that is understandable...................

Trump Cult Members as you know have been instructed to...................

“Just remember: What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what's happening,” Trump said.

“Just stick with us. Don’t believe the crap you see from these people — the fake news.”

Sometimes like with Trumps recent statement - You Need A Photo ID To Buy Groceries - it's difficult for Trump Supporters to follow Trumps Instructions - don;t beleive anything unless you hear it from me

I simply tried to explain why things like the incorrect Grocery Statement when corrected with fact-based reality by Liberals is perceived by Trump Cult Members as them having a Closed Mind or simply Fake News or now it's Morphed into Liberals only Hate or are Negative

No - Liberals and most Reasonable people deal with Fact-based Realities and Truths

FACT - You don;t need a Photo ID to Buy Groceries

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 113

@Soosie wrote:
‎08-02-2018 10:22 AM
The white supremacists/neonazis/kkk, and misogynist/incels are overwhelmingly self-described conservatives. How is that not hate and close mindedness? @tempermental........Is this the topic?

Soosie - In the Republibubble, fantasy and lies go unchallenged, but in the real world your nonsense has to stand up to rational criticism and a comparison with actual facts. Your entire premise is fallacious, hence rational people point this out, hence those posts are totally "on topic". Glad we had this little talk.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 113
@Mick??????????????????????????????????????
Kudos
Views