Do you or your loved ones suspect a scam? Report it now to the AARP Fraud Watch Network.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The Closing of The Liberal Mind

Message 111 of 113

@Soosie wrote:

I have started reading a good book.  "The closing of the Liberal Mind" by Kim Holmes.  I am curious why Liberals became so closed minded, so filled with hate, so repetitious, cop haters, illegal lovers, haters of the country that has provided them freedom, service men and women willing to die for their freedom, Ice lovers, herd mentality, haters of anyone who has made their own money, lovers of what the Government can take from one and give to them, and complaining it is never enough, haters of anyone who has not had at least one abortion, haters of anyone who believes in what they think is old fashioned sex, and worst of all the most closed minds in history.

As I have postulated in several other threads, the defense of the indefensible when it comes to the actions of TRUMP THE CHUMP is a behavior that smacks of cultism. As Don Lemon said recently, Trump could go to the bathroom on his desk in the Oval office and his followers would defend the action.

Anyway, cult leaders and the cult members that follow them, communicate through the use of key words. TRUMP THE CHUMP established a key word and its derivatives early in the campaign and has reinforced that key word through his time in office so far. Anytime he needs a distraction from what is closing around him, he initiates the use of this key word and its derivatives.

The word is hate with its derivatives of hatred, hated, and hating.

A simple search will give you multitudes of instances where TRUMP THE CHUMP has programmed these words into his followers. Here are some examples below:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/apr/29/donald-trump-michigan-rally

is an example where he is talking about the legitimate media outlets here in our country that have freedom of the press. Notice his use of the cult key word. Also, notice recently that crowds are acting aggressive toward media employees. It is only a matter of time before someone gets hurt or killed.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/391718-trump-blasts-haters-losers-three-hours-before-nort...

is an example where he is talking about ANYBODY that disagreed with the political error he made when he met with Kin Jong Un. Again, attacking people's right to free speech by calling them names; one of which is a cult's key word. Look at what has happened since the meeting. Kim Jong Un has continued his nuclear aspirations and there is nothing the president can do about it; thus, the nickname TRUMP THE CHUMP.

With that said, it is of note that the post above contains six(6) uses of the word hate or its derivatives. I find the word, hate and its derivatives, used heavily by those who support the inappropriate actions of this president.

Whether that has to do with programming by a cult leader remains to be seen. They will be studying Trump's Svengali hold over his base for a long time.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The Closing of The Liberal Mind

Message 112 of 113

Ok, I’ve stopped laughing over the “old fashioned sex” comment. As if people haven’t been having gay sex and oral sex and whatever else sex throughout the entirety of human existence. 

This is isn’t about hating. It’s about loving civil rights for all. Not just those in power. We criticize those who get in the way of that vision.

Seriously though, the best characterization of the political divide, IMO, is George Lakoff’s strict father/nurturant parent theory.  A very simplistic view can be found here. But his books are much better at fleshing out the concept.

https://www.npr.org/2016/09/13/493615864/when-it-comes-to-our-politics-family-matters

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

The Closing of The Liberal Mind

Message 113 of 113

I have started reading a good book.  "The closing of the Liberal Mind" by Kim Holmes.  I am curious why Liberals became so closed minded, so filled with hate, so repetitious, cop haters, illegal lovers, haters of the country that has provided them freedom, service men and women willing to die for their freedom, Ice lovers, herd mentality, haters of anyone who has made their own money, lovers of what the Government can take from one and give to them, and complaining it is never enough, haters of anyone who has not had at least one abortion, haters of anyone who believes in what they think is old fashioned sex, and worst of all the most closed minds in history.

Kudos
Views
Replies