Get the vision care news and information you need in the AARP Eye Center.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The Alt-Right is killing people

Message 1 of 12

@BigLib wrote:

Elliot Rodgers was a member of a well-regulated militia?? Who knew!

You'll have to talk to the courts about their interpretation. But, the main issue, how is he connected to the White House??

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 12

Elliot Rodgers was a member of a well-regulated militia?? Who knew!

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 12

@BigLib wrote:

Rodgers was also diagnosed with metal illness and refused to take his meds. He also had a history of assaulting people. Right wing gun laws made it possible for him to legally buy the guns he used to kill people.

The original claim had to do with the President being ins some way related to the so called alt-right which in some way motivated these nut jobs.

As to you point, that which you call "right wing gun laws" are in reality laws that are in keeping with the Constitution and have passed judicial muster.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 12

Rodgers was also diagnosed with metal illness and refused to take his meds. He also had a history of assaulting people. Right wing gun laws made it possible for him to legally buy the guns he used to kill people.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 12

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

By what strange quirk of imagination do you associate these people with Bannon or RW?

I checked one out - Elliot Roger. He issued a manifesto part of which was, "

"Tomorrow is the day of retribution. The day on which I will have my revenge against humanity.

"I am 22 years old and I'm still a virgin. I've never even kissed a girl.

"I don't know why you girls aren't attracted to me, but I will punish you all for it. It's an injustice, a crime.

"I will take great pleasure in slaughtering all of you, you will finally see that I am the truthful superior one – the true alpha male."

Care to make some connection?

if that isnt a right wing complaint i guess i dont know what is. 

not a complaint - a reasonable question. how is that dude connected to conservatives?

he IS one. and HIS complaints were typical of the right .

one what? how is he connected to the political right or our President? what is typical of the right - the girls don't like us?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 12

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

By what strange quirk of imagination do you associate these people with Bannon or RW?

"Tomorrow is the day of retribution. The day on which I will have my revenge against humanity.

"I don't know why you girls aren't attracted to me, but I will punish you all for it. It's an injustice, a crime.

"I will take great pleasure in slaughtering all of you, you will finally see that I am the truthful superior one – the true alpha male."

not a complaint - a reasonable question. how is that dude connected to conservatives?

he IS one. and HIS complaints were typical of the right .

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 12

@MIseker wrote:
Some more on elliot: The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) report, titled “The Alt-Right is Killing People,” classifies Rodger as an alt-right killer based mainly on his hatred of women and interactions with PUAhate, a misogynistic online forum.

Rodger left behind a collection of YouTube videos and a 137-page manifesto detailing his loneliness, hatred of women and extreme jealousy of men in relationships with women. He also expressed racially charged views, especially anger toward interracial couples.

again, how is he connected to conservatives? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 12

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 12
Some more on elliot: The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) report, titled “The Alt-Right is Killing People,” classifies Rodger as an alt-right killer based mainly on his hatred of women and interactions with PUAhate, a misogynistic online forum.

Rodger left behind a collection of YouTube videos and a 137-page manifesto detailing his loneliness, hatred of women and extreme jealousy of men in relationships with women. He also expressed racially charged views, especially anger toward interracial couples.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 12

@rk9152 wrote:

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors