Honored Social Butterfly

That Pesty Hospital Gown

That Pesty Hospital Gown.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

After Trump's refusal to condemn White Supremacists, they sent him one of their gowns .... a white sheet with two holes in it!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

The best fitting gown for Trump ... with fashionable striping ....

trump in jail.png

Honored Social Butterfly

The tRumpToad may in fact become a hero, if it turns out he's infected and hospitalized 4+ GOPer Senators with his unmasked Covid distribution. Senators must be PRESENT on the floor of the Senate to vote, and the Good Lord may have decided to save us again, last time it was from the Nazi's in Germany - this time it's  from the Nazis right here in the USA.

Honored Social Butterfly

Don't get your hopes up too high since they can have the Amy vote on line.

Say no to Joe and BLM cult!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

The radical left love to kick someone when they're down!

Say no to Sleepy Joe or the country is doomed!

Honored Social Butterfly

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

The radical left love to kick someone when they're down!

Trump's not down .....

He left the hospital today to go on a ride to wave to his clueless supporters .... infecting more Secret Service Agents and more staff .... needlessly risking their health and lives for another bogus photo-op!!!

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

They make you wear those ridiculous gowns to scrape away any shred of dignity you retained during intake.

If you have any pride or decency left, you might ask questions, talk about  problems with your meds, or generally slow down the assembly line.

When I was a kid they brought me in with two broken legs. A nurse whipped out a huge pair of shears and cut me out of my corduroys and Pro-Keds so fast I got a good look at my legs. I think they should have pinned my shoulders down so I wouldn't see.

On the other hand, it was my bright idea to prop myself on my elbows and look.

Those hospital shears with the flat bottoms will strip away anything short of Kevlar.

Trump is an aperture in the fundament.
Honored Social Butterfly

To wear the gown or not wear the gown when addressing the country. I vote that he wear the suit that he wore to the hospital. Had he worn the gown, those pesty gowns tend to show some skin, so there would be a rant about this. There is no pleasing some people. Wonder whose problem that is??????????
Honored Social Butterfly

@Soosie wrote:
To wear the gown or not wear the gown when addressing the country. I vote that he wear the suit that he wore to the hospital. Had he worn the gown, those pesty gowns tend to show some skin, so there would be a rant about this. There is no pleasing some people. Wonder whose problem that is??????????

You do understand WHY a gown is worn when someone is admitted to the hospital for a DEADLY disease, correct?

This disease can take a turn for the worse on a moment's notice.

Emergency procedures would be required immediately.

Walking around in a suit jacket and french cuffed shirts, slowing down these procedures, would be medical incompetence.

As SWAMPY DON has mocked the medical experts and is now paying the price, him having a medical emergency with vital time lost because his followers think he should dress up and make a TV appearance while dealing with a DEADLY virus is once again, mocking the seriousness of this moment.

I hope a negative result doesn't occur because of his cavalier attitude and the cavalier attitude of his followers, even after he's contracted the DEADLY disease.

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
Honored Social Butterfly

I'm certain someone could cobble up a nice dress shirt with velcro holding front and back together, a jacket split up the back for easy removal and a clip-on of one of his ridiculous ties.

Question I have is WHY give special treatment to one American who had his minions tell all us other Americans to ignore simple procedures to avoid getting sick at all (wear a mask!) and if you do get Covid just "stay home  and call a doctor only if you feel really bad"?

Isn't it a denial of all he's been saying since last January for him to get all this intense medical care instead of letting it "just go away"?

Or is this just another lie - he's not really sick, and is using this to heroically emerge unscathed to vindicate his Hydrox-Chlorox treatments and refusal to have any masks withing yards of him when on camera?

VOTE THEM OUT

THEN

LOCK THEM UP

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png