Protect your digital identity with AARP’s fraud resource center. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Thank You Senator Lindsey Graham

Message 1 of 15

@cm9889168 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Our friends on the left just cannot get over the 2016 election!  

Actually, NO patriotic ethical American should "get over" an unconstitutional election interfered with by our biggest adversary, Russia!

Get over it. 

Again ......NO patriotic ethical American should "get over" an unconstitutional election interfered with by our biggest adversary, Russia!

Now you're only embarrassing yourself as others laugh at those who still want to whine about losing the 2016 election.

No .... the "embarrassment" rests on those who refuse to believe the massive Russian interference in "the 2016 election" in spite of the overwhelming evidence identifying Russian interference!!

If you don't like how our democratic system works, then get to work and change it; but give us a break with the complaining all the time.

Foreign interference is NOT part of "our democratic system". 

As for Russia? we'll see soon who colluded with Russia and we already know it's not Pres Trump. 

....... Just his campaign ..... just meeting with Russian spies, KGB and giving them the polling data they requested!

You might not like that outcome either, move on!

I already don't like the outcome of Trump accepting Russian interference on his behalf ...... the "outcome" being a moronic, bigoted, racist, xenophobic, sexual assaulter child predator in the White House!

Their heads are still exploding after Mueller did not give them what they wanted.

Actually, it's Trump's selected AG  that is "not giving" the "whole story" to Americans, covering up Mueller's evidence!  Of course Pres Trump selected the AG.  Were you hoping he'd let Pelosi or Schummer pick it?

Well, it sure would be ethical if Trump didn't pick a person already biased against Mueller's investigation.  But ethics are quite foreign to Trump ...... and the AG!!!

And everyone thought he was well trusted until it didn't go their way. 

Actually, informed people knew about Barr's bias against the Mueller investigation.

You don't care about the truth, you just want to complain....again, get over it

Wrong again.  I DO care about the truth. That's why I complain when Trump and his minions defecate all over it!

CNN and MSNBC are still lying to them and they refuse to accept the truth.  So very sad...

Actually, it's "so very sad" that we have an AG who is working as Trump's defense attorney instead of AG for our country!  Gotta laugh, you really have the Fake News talking points memorized

Facts and truth ..... qualities not recognized by the far right who regularly label them as "talking points" or "fake news".

“The media has one job, but they fail at it every day”

Not all media .... just Fox News that "fails every day"!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 15

Love and Marriage, love and Marriage go together like a horse and carriage...........  Cuts and sects, cults and sects, go together like Trump and Fundies, ........

Well,  I guess it is the right of the Fundies  and the Trump followers to post in the message board. but, what a waste of time.

It is quite incomprehensible that the mind can work under such conditions.

How in this world can they actually believe what they are being thrown at them. It will be a matter for the psychologists of the future to study.

I guess is just what happens to the kidnap victim and their relationship with their captors.

But it will pass, sooner of later it will pas and then, what are those people going to do? where are they going to go?

Unless, what I have said before, they don't expect Trump to leave at all?

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 15

@myexper wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Actually, NO patriotic ethical American should "get over" an unconstitutional election interfered with by our biggest adversary, Russia!

Get over it.  Now you're only embarrassing yourself as others laugh at those who still want to whine about losing the 2016 election.  If you don't like how our democratic system works, then get to work and change it; but give us a break with the complaining all the time. 

As for Russia? we'll see soon who colluded with Russia and we already know it's not Pres Trump.  You might not like that outcome either, move on!

Their heads are still exploding after Mueller did not give them what they wanted.

Actually, it's Trump's selected AG  that is "not giving" the "whole story" to Americans, covering up Mueller's evidence!  Of course Pres Trump selected the AG.  Were you hoping he'd let Pelosi or Schummer pick it? And everyone thought he was well trusted until it didn't go their way.  You don't care about the truth, you just want to complain....again, get over it

CNN and MSNBC are still lying to them and they refuse to accept the truth.  So very sad...

Actually, it's "so very sad" that we have an AG who is working as Trump's defense attorney instead of AG for our country!  Gotta laugh, you really have the Fake News talking points memorized

“The media has one job, but they fail at it every day”

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 15

@jimc91 wrote:

Actually, it's Trump's selected AG  that is "not giving" the "whole story" to Americans, covering up Mueller's evidence!

Actually, it's "so very sad" that we have an AG who is working as Trump's defense attorney instead of AG for our country!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 15

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Thank you to Senator Lindsey Graham for setting the stage for this hearing this morning with indisputably facts.  Good Job Senator!

Lindsay Graham has turned into the most disgraceful figure of the Republican Party, and he is very lucky that McCain is not alive to see what kind of a person Graham really is.

He fell in love with a hero which was what McCain was, and when McCain passed, he needed to latcht himself fo another figure that he thinks would provide him the status that he has always wanted to have and has never reached.

Unfortunately for him, he is unable to ever stand for himself and needs the crutches of the ones that he thinks are more powerful than him

There are many adjectives that I can say that would describe Lindsey Graham but unfortunately the TOS would not allow them.

In my view when a man is so attached to  other men because of their power, status or have the image that he would like to project. I sincerely have my suspicion as to why  and many times I have seen those men having crushes with those figures that they admire and would like to be.

You got that right!

Recall what Lindsey Graham had to say about Trump during Trump's campaign:

"He's a race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot. He doesn't represent my party. He doesn't represents the values that the men and women who wear the uniform are fighting for. ... He's the ISIL man of the year."

And now Lindsey the liar worships Trump ....... even allowing him to disgrace, insult and defecate all over McCain ....... Lindsey's purported "true friend".

Lindsey Graham ...... the epitome of hypocrisy!!!

Indeed!  Hypocrites certainly adore other hypocrites, don't they?

NA!!!!!!    is  just  LOVE!!!!!!!!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 15

Image result for Kingsmen Heads exploding GIF

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 15

@myexper wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Thank you to Senator Lindsey Graham for setting the stage for this hearing this morning with indisputably facts.  Good Job Senator!

Lindsay Graham has turned into the most disgraceful figure of the Republican Party, and he is very lucky that McCain is not alive to see what kind of a person Graham really is.

He fell in love with a hero which was what McCain was, and when McCain passed, he needed to latcht himself fo another figure that he thinks would provide him the status that he has always wanted to have and has never reached.

Unfortunately for him, he is unable to ever stand for himself and needs the crutches of the ones that he thinks are more powerful than him

There are many adjectives that I can say that would describe Lindsey Graham but unfortunately the TOS would not allow them.

In my view when a man is so attached to  other men because of their power, status or have the image that he would like to project. I sincerely have my suspicion as to why  and many times I have seen those men having crushes with those figures that they admire and would like to be.

You got that right!

Recall what Lindsey Graham had to say about Trump during Trump's campaign:

"He's a race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot. He doesn't represent my party. He doesn't represents the values that the men and women who wear the uniform are fighting for. ... He's the ISIL man of the year."

And now Lindsey the liar worships Trump ....... even allowing him to disgrace, insult and defecate all over McCain ....... Lindsey's purported "true friend".

Lindsey Graham ...... the epitome of hypocrisy!!!

Indeed!  Hypocrites certainly adore other hypocrites, don't they?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 15

@jimc91 wrote:

Great job Senator Graham, you gave the unhinged dimms plenty of rope to expose themselves and show their petty childishness.

The American voters saw their political theater that is based on a lie, so sad.

I guess that the above post doesn't know that Graham is also young and vibrant/  LOL

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 15

Great job Senator Graham, you gave the unhinged dimms plenty of rope to expose themselves and show their petty childishness.

The American voters saw their political theater that is based on a lie, so sad.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 15

myexper:  And now Lindsey the liar worships Trump ....... even allowing him to disgrace, insult and defecate all over McCain ....... Lindsey's purported "true friend".

I think if McCain is watching Lindsey these days he's spinning in his grave so fast he's throwing out sparks.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22