Can blue light from your phone cause vision problems? Find out and learn more about your vision in the AARP Eye Center.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Thank You Senator Lindsey Graham

Message 11 of 15

Remember when Lindsey Graham said When Clinton was being impeached. that

just because something doesn't reach the level of criminality, it was still not ok and therefore it should be considered not acceptable or many of his words at that time?
How things change when you fall in love with a different person. I guess love forgives everything.

Poor man, he will never be any more than what he is today. a small man that needs as a leach to attach himself to others in order to feel like somebody.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 15

@jimc91 wrote:

Thank you to Senator Lindsey Graham for setting the stage for this hearing this morning with indisputably facts.  Good Job Senator!

The only "indisputable facts" Lindsey Graham has ever stated were in regard to Trump when Lindsey stated: "He's a race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot. "He doesn't represent my party. He doesn't represents the values that the men and women who wear the uniform are fighting for. ... He's the ISIL man of the year."

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 15

@rker321 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Thank you to Senator Lindsey Graham for setting the stage for this hearing this morning with indisputably facts.  Good Job Senator!

Lindsay Graham has turned into the most disgraceful figure of the Republican Party, and he is very lucky that McCain is not alive to see what kind of a person Graham really is.

He fell in love with a hero which was what McCain was, and when McCain passed, he needed to latcht himself fo another figure that he thinks would provide him the status that he has always wanted to have and has never reached.

Unfortunately for him, he is unable to ever stand for himself and needs the crutches of the ones that he thinks are more powerful than him

There are many adjectives that I can say that would describe Lindsey Graham but unfortunately the TOS would not allow them.

In my view when a man is so attached to  other men because of their power, status or have the image that he would like to project. I sincerely have my suspicion as to why  and many times I have seen those men having crushes with those figures that they admire and would like to be.

You got that right!

Recall what Lindsey Graham had to say about Trump during Trump's campaign:

"He's a race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot. He doesn't represent my party. He doesn't represents the values that the men and women who wear the uniform are fighting for. ... He's the ISIL man of the year."

And now Lindsey the liar worships Trump ....... even allowing him to disgrace, insult and defecate all over McCain ....... Lindsey's purported "true friend".

Lindsey Graham ...... the epitome of hypocrisy!!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 15

@jimc91 wrote:

Lindsay Graham has turned into the most disgraceful figure of the Republican Party, and he is very lucky that McCain is not alive to see what kind of a person Graham really is.

He fell in love with a hero which was what McCain was, and when McCain passed, he needed to latcht himself fo another figure that he thinks would provide him the status that he has always wanted to have and has never reached.

Unfortunately for him, he is unable to ever stand for himself and needs the crutches of the ones that he thinks are more powerful than him

There are many adjectives that I can say that would describe Lindsey Graham but unfortunately the TOS would not allow them.

In my view when a man is so attached to  other men because of their power, status or have the image that he would like to project. I sincerely have my suspicion as to why  and many times I have seen those men having crushes with those figures that they admire and would like to be.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views
Replies

Thank You Senator Lindsey Graham

Message 15 of 15

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors