Social Butterfly

Terrible Results Under My People= TRUMP anogram

This man does not have the **bleep** to address the Amercian People in public, or even give us a stae of the union, except in a tweet.  What is he hiding under the wig and orange makeup?

Nixon at least had the dignity to resign, and fold em when beaten. Trump will squat in the White House until the security comes in to send him back to Florida, where he enjoys the homesead act.  Meglomanacs never work in reality of the world , just thier delusions. And delusions are truth to them.sults

Honored Social Butterfly

He may not easily escape to Florida or anywhere for that matter.  There are flurries of lawsuits claiming his wrongdoings that steadily have been gaining ground on him as they've been making their way through the court system.  From sexual assault to money laundering, they run the gamut across the country.

I think he's going to find his bag of tricks has a big hole in it and there is nothing left for him to grab.  The current legal defenses for his impeachment do not bode well if what we've seen are the best excuses for him his lawyers can muster to shield him from the rule of law.  America is better than this.

His life gets uglier by the minute.  No where in the world he can hide.  No country is going to want to adopt him.  His mob boss days are over and I look forward to the day he is bagged and out of the way.  It's possible the preparations into planning for that also include his blood relatives and most all the rest of his Best People.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png