Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

Terminology by White Nationalist - a tutorial

   When one watches a program or listens to a debate, do you hear one individual use a term that seems out of place.      Once such word appeared recently in a somewhat heated debate by a WH person and Journalist. 

    The term:   Cosmopolitan:     It is something of a “cousin to ‘elitist,’ but with a more sinister undertone.” The word has come to represent “people or movements that are unmoored to the traditions and beliefs of a nation,” and has long been a favorite of “nationalist political figures” as a means of delegitimizing and attacking opposition forces. The term was invoked by Josef Stalin to “purge” the Soviet Union of “dissident voices,” and has often carried strong anti-Semitic connotations.  

       Just another piece ot the brainwashing by some in the WH

 

Which is even weirder, because the spox has a jewish background.

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
246 Views
43
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

   


@afisher wrote:

   When one watches a program or listens to a debate, do you hear one individual use a term that seems out of place.      Once such word appeared recently in a somewhat heated debate by a WH person and Journalist. 

    The term:   Cosmopolitan:     It is something of a “cousin to ‘elitist,’ but with a more sinister undertone.” The word has come to represent “people or movements that are unmoored to the traditions and beliefs of a nation,” and has long been a favorite of “nationalist political figures” as a means of delegitimizing and attacking opposition forces. The term was invoked by Josef Stalin to “purge” the Soviet Union of “dissident voices,” and has often carried strong anti-Semitic connotations.  

       Just another piece ot the brainwashing by some in the WH

 

Which is even weirder, because the spox has a jewish background.



My personal due diligence and choice as I authored this thread.   40+comments and nearly 100 views should be sufficient for anyone who wanted to be made aware of dog whistle term that was used in by a WH official.   For those who actually used this information as a learning experience, thanks.    For those who attempted to divert this conversation, thanks for those who either ignored the attempts or took on the challenges to change the topic.   I am choosing to request this thread be closed for comment.     Why, because most threads devolve, often far from the actual topic.    Again, as author, I do have that right...at least for now.     

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
0 Kudos
546 Views
1
Report
Reply
Retired Moderator

Thanlk you for your participation. This thread is now closed. 

539 Views
0
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly


@afisher wrote:

   When one watches a program or listens to a debate, do you hear one individual use a term that seems out of place.      Once such word appeared recently in a somewhat heated debate by a WH person and Journalist. 

    The term:   Cosmopolitan:     It is something of a “cousin to ‘elitist,’ but with a more sinister undertone.” The word has come to represent “people or movements that are unmoored to the traditions and beliefs of a nation,” and has long been a favorite of “nationalist political figures” as a means of delegitimizing and attacking opposition forces. The term was invoked by Josef Stalin to “purge” the Soviet Union of “dissident voices,” and has often carried strong anti-Semitic connotations.  

       Just another piece ot the brainwashing by some in the WH

 

Which is even weirder, because the spox has a jewish background.


Well, if there are such people out there and "Cosmopolitan" is appropriate, why do we have a topic called "Terminology of White Nationalists"?

 

An accurate word is an accurate word no matter who uses it. 

 

And mentioning the faith of the spokesperson - what is that antisemitism? 

0 Kudos
560 Views
0
Report
Reply
Trusted Social Butterfly

Thank you af.  To your question...why, yes...I have noticed.  "Cosmopolitan" is new to me though. Puts me in mind of Dickie, standing there, amazed at the latest piece of news, declaring, "I didn't know THAAaaaaaaT!".  

 

Orwell noticed back awhile.  A guy named Pappas noticed it had gotten worse and made a film in 2004 called "Orwell Rolls in His Grave".  He figured that's what Orwell would be doing.  Actually, now he's spinning like a top.

 

But hey.......whatever works, right? Gotta go with the flow or get beat by the heat. I made that up....you probably can tell.

 

 

 

 

 

568 Views
0
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

I have used that word for over 50 years, and your connotation is quite new to me. so if now people are trying to actually change the meaning of the word Cosmopolitan, they will probably be  speaking to the very popular magazine by the same name and that probably will laugh with the definition provided.

no name
269 Views
4
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly


@Roxanna35 wrote:

I have used that word for over 50 years, and your connotation is quite new to me. so if now people are trying to actually change the meaning of the word Cosmopolitan, they will probably be  speaking to the very popular magazine by the same name and that probably will laugh with the definition provided.


@Roxanna35,

 

Different cultures hear different things.

 

For example, when TRUMP called out Obama for playing golf as being a person that has a "poor work ethic"; that was seen by those on the right as innocuous; yet, by those in the Black Community, it was a dog whistle they had heard many times before from people that "belong" to TRUMP's racist, White Supremacist base. Since TRUMP has taken twice the golf outings and three times the amount of time off, and HAS NOT CALLED HIMSELF a "person with a poor work ethic"; then I believe the Black Community is right calling the racist President out on this one.

 

Same goes for the word 'COSMOPOLITAN". That YOU haven't heard it used before in an ANTI-SEMITIC context doesn't mean it was just invented by TRUMP'S racist administration or that it was just invented by the press. It is a part of history.

 

For example, the Jewish Community of Rome had been there for thousands of years, and yet; Jews were included in Mussolini's Racial Laws of 1938. The state-run press, at the time, said the Jews were agents of Cosmopolitanism.

 

Hitler's Nuremberg Laws used similar language attacking Jewish "Cosmopolitanism".

 

Even Stalin used the term as he targeted Jewish writers after World War II.

 

You have described things that you view differently because of your Cuban Hispanic background that people in other groups might not view in the same light. I respect that.

 

The same applies here.

 

Using the "dog whistle" COSMOPOLITAN  was a well thought out use of a term that would appeal to TRUMP'S racist followers about JEWS.

 

Using the dog whistle "Poor Work Ethic" is another example that would appeal to TRUMP'S racist followers about BLACKS.

 

THE PORCINE PRESIDENT has used "dog whistles" throughout his campaign and administration.

 

Why do you think he went to West Virginia immediately after his fiasco at the BOY SCOUT JAMBOREE?

 

He needed to "juice up" his base.

 

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/04/opinions/cosmopolitan-bias-immigration-opinion-ben-ghiat/index.html

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
524 Views
2
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

Interesting - when Obama was criticized for time spent on the golf course, that was "racist". When Trump is , that isn't "racist".

 

Isn't having different criteria based o race by definition racist?

 

And nc - CNN, really? Why not the NYT - or moveon.com - or daily kos? After all, you refuse to discuss info from sources you do not approve of.

0 Kudos
426 Views
0
Report
Reply
Esteemed Social Butterfly

If anyone thinks Miller used the word "cosmopolitan" as a term of endearment, we need to talk turkey about a couple of bridges I'm looking to sell.

 

 

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
519 Views
0
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

thats what people wnt, to make a normal word a smear. its a method of divisiveness.
So it begins.
568 Views
0
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

I get tired of rwnj's applying a negative conotation to everyday descriptive words. and yes, a lot of them are slyly anti semitic, as is decrying the Frankfurt school in the fashion we are now seeing. so we have activist = communist, as if hannity isnt an activist. Hollywood types is hidden code for rich jews.. on and on.
So it begins.
274 Views
33
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

 


@MIseker wrote:
I get tired of rwnj's applying a negative conotation to everyday descriptive words. and yes, a lot of them are slyly anti semitic, as is decrying the Frankfurt school in the fashion we are now seeing. so we have activist = communist, as if hannity isnt an activist. Hollywood types is hidden code for rich jews.. on and on.

Coded bigotry, coded racism, and coded prejudice go hand in hand with moral and ethical turpitude.

 

44>dolt45
567 Views
31
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly


@alferdpacker wrote:

 


@MIseker wrote:
I get tired of rwnj's applying a negative conotation to everyday descriptive words. and yes, a lot of them are slyly anti semitic, as is decrying the Frankfurt school in the fashion we are now seeing. so we have activist = communist, as if hannity isnt an activist. Hollywood types is hidden code for rich jews.. on and on.

Coded bigotry, coded racism, and coded prejudice go hand in hand with moral and ethical turpitude.

 


Agreed - discounting the actions of the Frankfurt School because of the religion of it's thinkers is disgusting.

0 Kudos
567 Views
10
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

 


@MIseker wrote:
I get tired of rwnj's applying a negative conotation to everyday descriptive words. and yes, a lot of them are slyly anti semitic, as is decrying the Frankfurt school in the fashion we are now seeing. so we have activist = communist, as if hannity isnt an activist. Hollywood types is hidden code for rich jews.. on and on.

Coded bigotry, coded racism, and coded prejudice go hand in hand with moral and ethical turpitude.

 


Agreed - discounting the actions of the Frankfurt School because of the religion of it's thinkers is disgusting.


True. While on that topic, what policies of the "Frankfurt School" do you have a specific objection to?

432 Views
1
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly


@Olderscout66 wrote:

 


 


Agreed - discounting the actions of the Frankfurt School because of the religion of it's thinkers is disgusting.


True. While on that topic, what policies of the "Frankfurt School" do you have a specific objection to?

 

You are really not following. It is not specific policies I object to it is their goal.

 

Their goal was to examine why Marxism failed and redefine it for success. Having done that, their next step was to develop a strategy whereby Marxism could become the model for the society and government of the USA - "Conflict Theory".

 

Since I am not a Marxist, that is not a good idea to me. Now, if you want to discuss the faults I see in Marxism - that is a separate topic.

 


 

0 Kudos
598 Views
0
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

 


@MIseker wrote:
I get tired of rwnj's applying a negative conotation to everyday descriptive words. and yes, a lot of them are slyly anti semitic, as is decrying the Frankfurt school in the fashion we are now seeing. so we have activist = communist, as if hannity isnt an activist. Hollywood types is hidden code for rich jews.. on and on.

Coded bigotry, coded racism, and coded prejudice go hand in hand with moral and ethical turpitude.

 


Agreed - discounting the actions of the Frankfurt School because of the religion of it's thinkers is disgusting.


It's my distinct pleasure to post a correction of that erroneous assumption.

 

As the person who wrote -

 

"Coded bigotry, coded racism, and coded prejudice go hand in hand with moral and ethical turpitude." -

 

I am the only entity in the universe who can state with absolute factual authority that the statement was posted with sole intent of applying only to white nationalists, white racists and Alt-Right "persons" and numerous others who voted for the bigotry and racism of trump's campaign utterances.

 

You're welcome.

44>dolt45
574 Views
7
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly


@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

 


@MIseker wrote:
I get tired of rwnj's applying a negative conotation to everyday descriptive words. and yes, a lot of them are slyly anti semitic, as is decrying the Frankfurt school in the fashion we are now seeing. so we have activist = communist, as if hannity isnt an activist. Hollywood types is hidden code for rich jews.. on and on.

Coded bigotry, coded racism, and coded prejudice go hand in hand with moral and ethical turpitude.

 


Agreed - discounting the actions of the Frankfurt School because of the religion of it's thinkers is disgusting.


It's my distinct pleasure to post a correction of that erroneous assumption.

 

As the person who wrote -

 

"Coded bigotry, coded racism, and coded prejudice go hand in hand with moral and ethical turpitude." -

 

I am the only entity in the universe who can state with absolute factual authority that the statement was posted with sole intent of applying only to white nationalists, white racists and Alt-Right "persons" and numerous others who voted for the bigotry and racism of trump's campaign utterances.

 

You're welcome.

 

In  a discussion of the Frankfurt School a poster attempted to discount all such references due to the faith of the participants. That is "strawman, cats, look over there" or whatever is the dodge du jour of the left.

 

But, the above ......... that makes as much sense as the other standard claim of the left "If a fact disproves me regarding racial issues, it must be a "dog whistle"'.


 

0 Kudos
527 Views
6
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

 


@MIseker wrote:
I get tired of rwnj's applying a negative conotation to everyday descriptive words. and yes, a lot of them are slyly anti semitic, as is decrying the Frankfurt school in the fashion we are now seeing. so we have activist = communist, as if hannity isnt an activist. Hollywood types is hidden code for rich jews.. on and on.

Coded bigotry, coded racism, and coded prejudice go hand in hand with moral and ethical turpitude.

 


Agreed - discounting the actions of the Frankfurt School because of the religion of it's thinkers is disgusting.


It's my distinct pleasure to post a correction of that erroneous assumption.

 

As the person who wrote -

 

"Coded bigotry, coded racism, and coded prejudice go hand in hand with moral and ethical turpitude." -

 

I am the only entity in the universe who can state with absolute factual authority that the statement was posted with sole intent of applying only to white nationalists, white racists and Alt-Right "persons" and numerous others who voted for the bigotry and racism of trump's campaign utterances.

 

You're welcome.

 

In  a discussion of the Frankfurt School a poster attempted to discount all such references due to the faith of the participants. That is "strawman, cats, look over there" or whatever is the dodge du jour of the left.

 

But, the above ......... that makes as much sense as the other standard claim of the left "If a fact disproves me regarding racial issues, it must be a "dog whistle"'.


 


that would be me, and i am not the one discounting them, you are the one trying to vilify and scapegoat them. and as i mentioned to you before, the code words in all your posts point to being anti semite.

So it begins.
424 Views
4
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly


@MIseker wrote:

 

In  a discussion of the Frankfurt School a poster attempted to discount all such references due to the faith of the participants. That is "strawman, cats, look over there" or whatever is the dodge du jour of the left.

 

But, the above ......... that makes as much sense as the other standard claim of the left "If a fact disproves me regarding racial issues, it must be a "dog whistle"'.


 


that would be me, and i am not the one discounting them, you are the one trying to vilify and scapegoat them. and as i mentioned to you before, the code words in all your posts point to being anti semite.

 

Well then, who is the one discounting them. Had you read what I actually said (and were to be honest about it) you would not claim vilification and scapegoating.

 

The religion of the Frankfurt School scholars was only a factor in them coming to Columbia U - period. Except, of course to those who have no way to defend their erroneous positions and must resort to such terms as "dog whistle".


 

0 Kudos
594 Views
0
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly


@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

 


@MIseker wrote:
I get tired of rwnj's applying a negative conotation to everyday descriptive words. and yes, a lot of them are slyly anti semitic, as is decrying the Frankfurt school in the fashion we are now seeing. so we have activist = communist, as if hannity isnt an activist. Hollywood types is hidden code for rich jews.. on and on.

Coded bigotry, coded racism, and coded prejudice go hand in hand with moral and ethical turpitude.

 


Agreed - discounting the actions of the Frankfurt School because of the religion of it's thinkers is disgusting.


It's my distinct pleasure to post a correction of that erroneous assumption.

 

As the person who wrote -

 

"Coded bigotry, coded racism, and coded prejudice go hand in hand with moral and ethical turpitude." -

 

I am the only entity in the universe who can state with absolute factual authority that the statement was posted with sole intent of applying only to white nationalists, white racists and Alt-Right "persons" and numerous others who voted for the bigotry and racism of trump's campaign utterances.

 

You're welcome.

 

In  a discussion of the Frankfurt School a poster attempted to discount all such references due to the faith of the participants. That is "strawman, cats, look over there" or whatever is the dodge du jour of the left.

 

But, the above ......... that makes as much sense as the other standard claim of the left "If a fact disproves me regarding racial issues, it must be a "dog whistle"'.


 


that would be me, and i am not the one discounting them, you are the one trying to vilify and scapegoat them. and as i mentioned to you before, the code words in all your posts point to being anti semite.


Agree with you Mlseker - regarding your observation of code words and their coded meaning.

 

44>dolt45
429 Views
2
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly


@alferdpacker wrote:

@MIseker wrote:


that would be me, and i am not the one discounting them, you are the one trying to vilify and scapegoat them. and as i mentioned to you before, the code words in all your posts point to being anti semite.


Agree with you Mlseker - regarding your observation of code words and their coded meaning.

 

Another case of an inability to defend one's positions and so resorting to vague insults and statements about "dog whistles".

 


 

0 Kudos
593 Views
1
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

 


@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@MIseker wrote:


that would be me, and i am not the one discounting them, you are the one trying to vilify and scapegoat them. and as i mentioned to you before, the code words in all your posts point to being anti semite.


Agree with you Mlseker - regarding your observation of code words and their coded meaning.

 

Another case of an inability to defend one's positions and so resorting to vague insults and statements about "dog whistles".

 


 


republicans/conservatives have been "dog whistling" using coded racist language ever since the well known "southern strategy" gathered up anti-civil-rights racists and bigots into the republican party  - as this right wing political activist working for the reagan republican campaign tells us about the decade plus accepted practice of using coded language to "dog whistle"...

Exclusive: Lee Atwater's Infamous 1981 Interview on the Southern Strategy - YouTube

Political (racist) "dog whistling" is an over 40+ year old accepted practice and well known ongoing tradition in the republican party and conservative movement ranks - especially in the ranks of Dolt45's doltettes - racism/bigotry central...

44>dolt45
588 Views
0
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

 


@MIseker wrote:
I get tired of rwnj's applying a negative conotation to everyday descriptive words. and yes, a lot of them are slyly anti semitic, as is decrying the Frankfurt school in the fashion we are now seeing. so we have activist = communist, as if hannity isnt an activist. Hollywood types is hidden code for rich jews.. on and on.

Coded bigotry, coded racism, and coded prejudice go hand in hand with moral and ethical turpitude.

 


Agreed - discounting the actions of the Frankfurt School because of the religion of it's thinkers is disgusting.


It's my distinct pleasure to post a correction of that erroneous assumption.

 

As the person who wrote -

 

"Coded bigotry, coded racism, and coded prejudice go hand in hand with moral and ethical turpitude." -

 

I am the only entity in the universe who can state with absolute factual authority that the statement was posted with sole intent of applying only to white nationalists, white racists and Alt-Right "persons" and numerous others who voted for the bigotry and racism of trump's campaign utterances.

 

You're welcome.

 

In  a discussion of the Frankfurt School a poster attempted to discount all such references due to the faith of the participants. That is "strawman, cats, look over there" or whatever is the dodge du jour of the left.

 

But, the above ......... that makes as much sense as the other standard claim of the left "If a fact disproves me regarding racial issues, it must be a "dog whistle"'.


 


I posted truth and fact - that's how things are in the real world.

44>dolt45
429 Views
0
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

Cosmopolitan

Great Drink.  amazing magazine,  and I have no idea as to the definition mentioned here.  I rather deal with the normal definition. and not with some invented theory 

worldlyworldly-wisewell travelled, experiencedunprovincial, cultivatedculturedsophisticatedsuaveurbaneglamorousfashionablestylish; Mor
no name
0 Kudos
577 Views
19
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly


@Roxanna35 wrote:

Cosmopolitan


One can tell tell the posts here that is based on bias, and the ones based entirely on civility like yours.

 

Prior to going to Vietnam, there was three months temporary duty at the IT center in Hawaii.  I was working with a 'native' Hawaiian on familiarization with reporting.  We got into a discussion about backgrounds and she described her ancestry, which was European, Hawaiian, etc. and her description of it was that she had a 'cosmopolitan' ancestry.  She was a real attractive person.

 

I believe she used the right definition.

422 Views
18
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly


@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

 

Prior to going to Vietnam, there was three months temporary duty at the IT center in Hawaii.  I was working with a 'native' Hawaiian on familiarization with reporting.  We got into a discussion about backgrounds and she described her ancestry, which was European, Hawaiian, etc. and her description of it was that she had a 'cosmopolitan' ancestry.  She was a real attractive person.

 

I believe she used the right definition.


I know that you love to tout experiences with your military service in your rebuttals to other posters on these discussion boards but in this instance; you have erred several times.

 

First, a Native Hawaiian would have NO European ancestry so you weren't talking to a native.

 

Second, you have ignored the historical origins of COSMOPOLITANISM as described in my earlier post. I don't mind you rehashing your military service to prove a point; but to change history is going a little too far.

 

Finally, as I explained earlier, while you may see COSMOPOLITAN as an innocuous word; it is not so seen that way by other people.

 

It would be like you using the terms "colored person" or "jewing someone down" just to irritate certain targeted groups.

 

You wouldn't do that.............. would you???????

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
414 Views
17
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly


@nctarheel wrote:

 

First, a Native Hawaiian would have NO European ancestry so you weren't talking to a native.

 



Instead of mentioning military service, I could have easily said 'in one of my experiences' or something similar.  And of course there were many experiences while in the military and I'm not ashamed of any of them.  But of course you once mentioned that you had military experience but didn't want to expound on it for some reason.

 

As far as mentioning that she was a native Hawaiian, the term was correct since she was born, raised and lived in Hawaii.  Might say that I'm a native Tennessean since I was born there and spent the early part of my life there.  Same difference.

 

According to you, I guess I could alternatively be considered a native North Carolinan since my Native American ancestors were located there around Wake County before Europeans arrived.  So what is your nativity according to your definition?

 

And last, she was the one that said that her ancestry was cosmopolitian so I'll accept her word and definition. 

420 Views
16
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly


@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

 

First, a Native Hawaiian would have NO European ancestry so you weren't talking to a native.

 



Instead of mentioning military service, I could have easily said 'in one of my experiences' or something similar.  And of course there were many experiences while in the military and I'm not ashamed of any of them.  But of course you once mentioned that you had military experience but didn't want to expound on it for some reason.

 

As far as mentioning that she was a native Hawaiian, the term was correct since she was born, raised and lived in Hawaii.  Might say that I'm a native Tennessean since I was born there and spent the early part of my life there.  Same difference.

 

According to you, I guess I could alternatively be considered a native North Carolinan since my Native American ancestors were located there around Wake County before Europeans arrived.  So what is your nativity according to your definition?

 

And last, she was the one that said that her ancestry was cosmopolitian so I'll accept her word and definition. 


Go back over two million years ago, and we're all African natives.

44>dolt45
420 Views
15
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

Sent in the ol swab to see what I am. very suprising to me is the fact my ancestors were probably the firt out of africa and straight to the british isles. i have minor bits and pieces like 1% south asian ( India) 1% caucausus..so i guess someone brought home a war bride from every colony. it amuses me..and i was suprised to be so lily white. My wife too. but other than some fun, it doesnt mean a thing.

 

So it begins.
420 Views
1
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly


@MIseker wrote:

i have minor bits and pieces like 1% south asian ( India) 1% caucausus..so i guess someone brought home a war bride from every colony. it amuses me..and i was suprised to be so lily white. My wife too. but other than some fun, it doesnt mean a thing.

 


Not surprising in view of historical migrations, invasions from central Asia, Roman conquests, etc.

430 Views
0
Report
Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png