Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to avoiding surprise medical bills! Learn more.

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: In honor of President's Day this year, tell us who is your favorite U.S. President of all time a

Message 171 of 343

I could not disagree with you more!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: In honor of President's Day this year, tell us who is your favorite U.S. President of all time a

Message 172 of 343

Is it his fault or Congress blocking any progess?  I think the later.

FDR accomplished so much because he had the support of the House and Senate.   If Hillary gets the same treatment as Obama she will not be able to accomplish her goals to better America. 

That is why I encourage young people to vote for those who will support her and against those Good Old Boys.....bless their hearts.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 173 of 343

Agree totally with you.  Can not decide if Obama or Jimmy Carter was the worst President in my lifetime.  Jimmy Carter almost destroyed the American Farmer with his policies, and any negotiations he was involved in were a disaster for America.  Although, Obama has done even more to destroy America and put us in the most precarious position we have ever faced in our history.  For the first time in my life, I am afraid for our future.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Tell us who is your favorite U.S. President of all time and why

Message 174 of 343

Franklin Roosevelt ranks as the greatest President for me for his ending the Great Depression and defeating Nazi Germany. He began Social Security and made America the envy of the world. 

My grandparents always said he was the greatest President of their lifetime. Ronald Reagan was the most overratedated and George W. Bush the worst of my lifetime. Barack Obama will rank with the greats and keeping his humanity despite the assault by the right wing nut jobs.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 175 of 343
I totally agree, that Ronald Regan was the best President of our lifetime. Be brought the country together when we needed it the most. He made Americans proud of their country. We need this type of leader again. Our country is in bad shape driven by political correctness. Obama has been the worst president in my lifetime. If the healthcare situation is an indication, why is everyone's healthcare costs increasing with less benefits. And we can not have our own doctor. Companies have cut healthcare benefits for many workers who have insurance previously. He has been a divider, not a uniter. There are more problems overseas today than any other times. Yes, he need a leader for the whole country. Where have you done Ronald Regan?
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 176 of 343

Let's not forget President Reagan was responsible for Taxing our S.S. benefits and didn't that sure help our senior's survive with dignity.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 177 of 343

Obama was successful in changing our country for the worse ! He negatively impacted race relations, he was a weak leader not knowing when to draw the line and was ineffective in working with both the house and senate. He is an intelligent man but has very little emotional intelligence and is not known for being a man of wisdom. More people are on food stamps, fewer people are working than ever before and he has ballooned our debt to almost 20 trillion. . Years from now, he will be remembered as a very poor president . I wish that were not the case but it is true! 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 178 of 343

All were great men except for Obama,  the devider. Since he has been president race relations are at there worst , disrespect for the flag ,police and the military that protects us . All with his blessing.

Obama is at the bottom of the list !!!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 179 of 343

President Obama - a really honest, true to his word man.  Thank you, sir, for your service!!!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 180 of 343

President Obama

in all the years I have voted in.   He is the only one I know of who has had to deal with down right hate.  they would walk out and not even vote or give a reason for going home .   I have never seen a congress or Senate that would not even vote for something that would help the people the senate & congress  are supposed to be working for.    President Obama stood  stronger , more caring and determined to help this country.   add to that a beautiful family , who also are strong & self controlled.     Thank you President  Obama   for all you have gone threw to help us.  You can see why so many have given up trying.  Thank you for never giving up

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors