Make Your Weekends Even Longer. Add an Extra Day With Easy and Affordable Ideas From AARP Travel. Let's Go

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: In honor of President's Day this year, tell us who is your favorite U.S. President of all time a

Message 341 of 343

This is a really tough question, because until recently, "We the People" honestly didn't know all that much about our Presidents, but for what was included in our white-washed history books.

I recently went to a play titled, "The Second Mrs. Wilson", about NJ Governor & President Woodrow Wilson's 2nd wife Edith Bolling, his subsequent strokes, and her covering for him for months as his mouthpiece .. not letting anyone see him. That kind of thing just couldn't happen today, and frankly made me think a lot differently about Wilson, than I did before.

And then there's the issue of how much personal ethics count for, in the measure of a President.

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: In honor of President's Day this year, tell us who is your favorite U.S. President of all time a

Message 342 of 343

Don't have a favorite, but on the top are TR, FDR, JFK and BO.

Why?  Because they were better.

Have pity for Melania - she hasn't yet got rid of that ugly fat.
Highlighted
Community Manager

Tell us who is your favorite U.S. President of all time and why

Message 343 of 343

Tell us who is your favorite President of all time and what makes him that choice?

AARPTeri